Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Newbie Introduction
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:55 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Scuba1 wrote:
Tgordon462 wrote:
Actually, based on your moniker...maybe a bad case of the bends is to blame?? :mrgreen:

What is your cunting name - why did you post

"And the boys kinda ganged up on ol' ghan for it..."

Your post - not mine - explanin yourself - who the Phuck is Ghan :?: :?: :?: :?: If its YOUR name say so - if not - explain why YOU posted what you did

Wow, this is getting old fast. I'd normally let a festering thread like this die on any other board, but since I'm new here, I will elaborate...

The thread I was referencing, which you have obviously not read, can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45919

I already linked to it on page 2 of this very thread, but alas, that too flew over your head.

Here's a link to his profile, which a simple site search would have yielded...

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=32940

Anyway...I'm definitely thinking your issue is definitely a case of the bends. One of the major symptoms is thinking you're funny, when you are absolutely not!!

Here is yet ANOTHER link, that hopefully you find helpful. Don't let this one go over your head too!!!

http://www.hyperbariclink.com/Treatment ... BXyeOdn9FQ

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:50 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Tgordon462 wrote:
Scuba1 wrote:
Tgordon462 wrote:
Actually, based on your moniker...maybe a bad case of the bends is to blame?? :mrgreen:

Your post - not mine - explanin yourself - who the Phuck is Ghan :?: :?: :?: :?: If its YOUR name say so - if not - explain why YOU posted what you did

Wow, this is getting old fast. I'd normally let a festering thread like this die on any other board, but since I'm new here, I will elaborate...

The thread I was referencing, which you have obviously not read, can be found here:
I already linked to it on page 2 of this very thread, but alas, that too flew over your head.

Anyway...I'm definitely thinking your issue is definitely a case of the bends. One of the major symptoms is thinking you're funny, when you are absolutely not!!

Here is yet ANOTHER link, that hopefully you find helpful. Don't let this one go over your head too!!!

I think Scuba1 must have read the posts made by ghan, because he responded to some of them. Now, for Scuba1 to act as if he never heard of ghan is really puzzling. Maybe his problems go deeper than anything that can be addressed here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:09 am 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
Here's 2 wikis on Ghan; one's a train journey, the other isn't: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ghan and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_(Australia) << hope these help in driving the convo forward...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:12 pm 

JazzboCR wrote:
Here's 2 wikis on Ghan; one's a train journey, the other isn't: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ghan and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_(Australia) << hope these help in driving the convo forward...

No, that is just more of your useless drivel. The ghan referenced is this tread is a person who posted in another thread (which Tgordan462 provided a link to), not something you can look up in Wikipedia.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:36 pm 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
GoodDayJohn wrote:
JazzboCR wrote:

No, that is just more of your useless drivel. The ghan referenced is this tread is a person who posted in another thread (which Tgordan462 provided a link to), not something you can look up in Wikipedia.

Oh that GHAN, somebody who' posted <20 times in the last year and still doesn't fly the flag: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=32940
Bigger issue: you're not one to have a bit of sport here, are you? Everything's important and to be only treated dead seriously. More useless drivel: Lighten up Bro--it's supposed to be fun...Also do you know how that name was chosen? Neither do I, so maybe one of my explanations is correct. For example maybe he was born on that Australian train trip. Just sayin...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:54 pm 

Tgordon462 wrote:
Scuba1 wrote:
Tgordon462 wrote:

Let's try to clear this up.

I'd wager a buffalo nickel Scuba1 suspects Tgordon462 of being an alias of the ghan account.

Hence the veiled accusations.

mh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:59 pm 

Could be MH :) :) :) :) Very possibly

Or maybe....just maybe.....be in reality Greengo :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:02 pm 

Scuba1 wrote:

Or maybe....just maybe.....be in reality Greengo :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am fluent in Scubese.

But if you compare the writing styles, Tgordon462 writes much more colloquially than ghan.

mh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:21 am 

Miamiheller wrote:
Scuba1 wrote:

I am fluent in Scubese.

But if you compare the writing styles, Tgordon462 writes much more colloquially than ghan.

mh

Yes MH, I suspect you are correct - I will drop it, b/c who cares, really - I just can't put the reference to "Ghan" together with what Tgordon posted - I mean why the Phuck would that be in his post.........

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:10 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Tgordon462 wrote:
Hello there fellow mongers! Allow me to briefly introduce myself...

I am a 40ish dude from NY, fairly well acquainted with the scene here in the NYC area. I have sampled a few other states action as well, and even a couple of Int'l destinations like Chile and Argentina.

I'm intrigued by the whole Costa Rica thing, and have lurked here for several years gaining insight and information.

I'm seriously considering my 1st CR trip for this October, and have jumped in the mix to hopefully participate in the forum, and pick some of your brains a bit! I'm also happy to share my local info and experiences with those of you who could benefit from it...

So thanks in advance for your help, and keep those great Trip Reports coming in!

Get your CRT membership before coming, I recommend the life time membership and stay where you can use the discounts.

Click to review https://costaricaticas.com/membership/

Best newbie advice from fellow member .....>> viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16357

you should be set

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:33 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Post removed - I read the title without reading the actual posts. I will look for a different place to introduce myself. Apologies.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:05 pm 

wulfgar wrote:
Post removed - I read the title without reading the actual posts. I will look for a different place to introduce myself. Apologies.

Bottom left, choose "new Topic" give your post a title and have your say!