www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Chicas Paid Vacations
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:48 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I just wanted to share an email that I had with one of our new members. This was my reply to him and I will open it to critique and further comments from our membership. I will not divulge his email but from my reply, it should be clear what happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have read some of my trip reports you will see that I’m not as fan of taking chicas anywhere. No beach, no volcano, not even the mall. I do take them out for dinner but it is because I need to eat and would like the company. When a chica ask me to take her to Jaco, Mauel Antonio or Arenal my first though is a suspicion for the motives. In my case I always stay at a penthouse at La Amistad so it cannot be a lack of space or atmosphere in the room. Jaco and Manuel Antonio are just beaches and Arenal is just a volcano. Done that and in better places. So that leaves for me to question what benefit does she gets from going to those places? Although some might want to actually see the beach or the volcano, I believe that the majority just want to get a paid vacation.

Now let’s put this on perspective and if I was to call Walmart HQ and arrange for a sells meeting, the buyer (Walmart) will tell me where and how to meet. They are the client. If I call back and tell them that they need to wine and dine me and fly me to Paris for the meet, do you think I will ever going to hear from them again?

I think that many of us lose perspective of who is the client. I know that we all want to get a GFE, take them out of the P4P atmosphere, and not be an asshole and all but actually because of that we have lost our perception of reality, we warp the whole situation. It is very clear to the chica what she wants and how to get it so I’m not going to put this on her. It is us; we are our worst enemies to get a GFE. We open ourselves to be taken advantage of by agreeing to take them on paid vacations. And as a vacation they may not perform to our satisfaction. They are; after all; on vacation.

Another suspicion that comes to mind is that they will go to the beach with you, they will get you to nut a couple of times and they get paid for a whole days work. Yes, you will pay them for the WHOLE day. And many of you will be happy about it. Works for her and you. You get sex, companionship and get out of the gulch for a while. While this might work for the very few that have develop favoritas and speak fluent Spanish, I believe that it is just a financial black hole for many.

Let’s start the trip; taxi cost to Jaco, chica needs a new swimsuit, the baby back at home wants a souvenir, food is more expensive in Jaco, etc. And this is not including that she will want to get paid for the WHOLE day. Normally within $150-$300. We are talking TOW prices for an average chica.

Now, let’s just talk sex. The average male will probably nut 2-4 leches a day. I call BS on the 10 leches dudes around here. So why go so far when I can nut the same amount in the comfort of my penthouse? Have small pillow talk with her after all and then send her on her way. Also, it gives you extra time to roam the other venues, SL, HDR, MP’s without having her around. Also, if any drama arouses, it is a matter of a few colones to get rid of her and get the next one.

One of the situations that perplex me the most is went a member that can barely speak Spanish decides to take a chica for 2-3 days at the beach. Unless your Spanish is fluent, a trip to the beach can just be a long day for you and her. I think that this is one of those moments when we put it on ourselves to have a good time instead of vice versa. It is her job to make us feel good. And YES it is her job. If you think differently then rethink this thing of ours.

Never forget the “Golden Rule”!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:56 pm 

J0sie wrote:
I just wanted to share an email that I had with one of our new members. This was my reply to him and I will open it to critique and further comments from our membership. I will not divulge his email but from my reply, it should be clear what happen.

What's there to critique?

mh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:52 pm 

In my humble opinion, you are missing the point. CR is a beautiful place and taking a chica out of the gulch pays dividends to the gourmand on multiple levels. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:04 pm 

El Viejo – that is the purpose of the post. For those with a different view to also share if they disagree. But to just say that CR is a beautiful place is vague at best. Compare to what? Why? And how that makes it compatible to giving a chica a paid vacation? Please share.

Also, remember that the post is about taking a chica out. Not whether CR is a nice place to visit. For some of us that have travel the world, CR would have never had been on our radar unless we were involved in P4P. Just a fact at least from my end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:04 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Sounds jaded. And ignorant IMHO.

Touring around with a chica can be A) a whole lot of fun and B) much less than $150-$300 a day plus expenses if you have a good rapport with the chica.

I took one to Manuel Antonio. We had a GREAT time, and didn't cost me anywhere near that much. Although, paying for dinner x2, drinks x3 (she could drink...), and other small items was, of course, more than just paying for myself.

Here's a concept that some guys around here don't understand... CHICAS LIKE TO HAVE FUN.

If you are the one making that fun happen, you will be surprised how well you will be treated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:06 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Forgot to mention...

many chicas will be just as happy taking the bus with you, staying at a low-key hotel and dining at the local spots. The fact that they are out of the city and at the beach is enough to make them happy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:15 pm 

Mysnoatb – OK, now that you have opened that door, let’s see how ignorant most of the guys are that are just having the same fun at ¼ of what you were paying with the same favorita that have just left you on a lurch. So maybe is not always the fun but a JOB. Obviously you did not know the difference.

What they said about throwing rocks when you live in glass houses?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:20 pm 

Man, I'm really going to get suckered into a response here aren't I? :P

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:24 pm 

Cujo'S wrote:
Man, I'm really going to get suckered into a response here aren't I? :P

Cujo

If you don’t I would feel let down. :P :P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Josie:

I think that I received a PM from the same member. This brother had quite a tale to share about his experience at the beach with a chica.

I know that many of us have taken girls out of the gulch for nice vacations to the beach/mountains/Cancun(?) :shock: . Usually the girls are very appreciative or at least they realize what their "duty" is. Usually a good time is had by all and the girls make out like bandits! But I suppose that one should be VERY cautious about whom they chose to spend so much time with and money on. In our friend's case, I doubt if I would have seen it coming.

The way that the story was related to me made me believe that this girl had an agenda of her own all along. I believe that our friend was scammed! I asked him to post a pic if available so we can warn others about her behavior. I would imagine that, as with most of the chicas in the gulch, she has crossed paths with several of us. Some may consider her a good provider. Who knows what her story would be. As usual, YMMV.

I don't think that I would advise anyone to never take a chica to the beach. I feel that this was an unusual case. A lot of guys do it often and we rarely read of them having a bad time. Usually, by the time a chica has qualified as vacationable her personality and compatability are pretty certain. Or at least they should be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:51 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

IMO, Monger's need to speak Spanish fluently is overrated. If a gringo has the cash he can probably grab a girl from HDR and after a few hours of knowing her take her to the beach for a day or two and have a blast. Anyone who does that of course is either clueless, a huge risktaker, or knows how to handle these women properly.

I personally wouldn't take a girl who is telling me to take her to a volcano or the beach. Like Jo said, I would question motive. Which would be bottom line $$ and would kill the mood sooner or later in the mini-vacation.

There are girls in the gluch who aren't overtly demanding. Who are easy going, are grateful when we pay them a reasonable price. And who like to have fun at the same time. I would definitely consider a mini-vacation to the beach with a girl like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:23 pm 

Mysnoatb wrote:

B) much less than $150-$300 a day plus expenses if you have a good rapport with the chica.

I feel somewhat disqualified from answering since the original post seems to exclude fluent speakers, but why would you even be with her if you didn't at least have a good rapport? :?

I'm ok with guys doing whatever they want, pfft those that know me know I would never giveafuck. Some guys have a better time then others and such is life.

I will say (once again) the more a chica is into you, the more "normal" or easier it is. We can't have all these chicas loving us, but I still stand by my thoughts that as grown men we know when a girl really likes us or not. We may be idiots in general, but I give us that much credit.

So if you have a great time with a chica and feel like she likes you, then carry on. BUT if you two are on "vacation" it doesn't make sense to me to have to pay a daily rate. I mean, its not like that where I'm from.. :|

So if it all has to be laid out i.e. I pay this much and we go here, go there, were going to have this many sessions, etc.. Then that might be an indication that it mostly is business.

Again, nothing wrong with that. I LOVE to see guys have great times. As long as they recognize the difference and take it for what it is. Because if she likes you and things are more "normal" there's not as much to think about :idea:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:25 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

J0sie wrote:
Mysnoatb – OK, now that you have opened that door, let’s see how ignorant most of the guys are that are just having the same fun at ¼ of what you were paying with the same favorita that have just left you on a lurch. So maybe is not always the fun but a JOB. Obviously you did not know the difference.

What they said about throwing rocks when you live in glass houses?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My ex-fav was in an impossible situation at home and didn't have the experience or maturity to really know how to handle it.

I can't hold anything against her, and she didn't leave me in a lurch. Her rather generous birthday gift to me (an actual material item - not a "quickie") also spoke volumes.

And for most of these girls, its not a JOB, but a way of SURVIVAL. If they can have fun while SURVIVING, all the better for them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:44 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I think this is going to be another one of those threads where there are as many right answers as people. IMHO, I thinks its all up to the individual to decide, some people want some dinner company, others want dancing company, while other want company at the mall. Don't think there are any right or wrong answers, just different options according to personalities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:28 am 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
Most definitely agree with Brother Juilliano, especially about the Chica people. In general, if I were asked to take AND a casual acquaintance--no; something deeper going on AND I asked--"play it as it lays". Remember, this is Monger-lite talking.
BTW, where is Brother Prolijo these days? We could use his help in parsing this issue (no, I'm not joking).