www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:49 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

1. How much can I reasonably expect to pay? I know, I know, negotiate down from asking price…
But Is the below correct? I prefer 8+ looks, on the skinny side, and I don’t mind silicone. I wont date 7- even though service is usually better.
• Sportsmans…$100-$140
• Del Rey…$100-$140
• Massage (Monicas)…$50-$60
• Cocal…$160-$200

2. Does anyone have experience ordering incall off of Skokkia? If so, what’s the typical going rate and can I do this at Sportsmans?

3. What’s the name of the tranny park I should avoid? Morazan? Or Parque Espana? Is it relatively safe to walk by there during the day?

4. Budgeted cash to bring for 4 nights (2 nights SJ + 2 nights Jaco) assuming 2x/day? $2k good?

5. What’s the best daytime action in SJ & Jaco?

TIA! Darren

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:31 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

You are better off hitting the ATM and getting your money. If you want to exchange cash at the Bank you are going to waste time waiting then going thru the process of the teller writing down your passport info and every serial number of every bill you exchange.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:52 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I agree $100 is the normal asking price at SL and DR. Most will then agree to something a little lower. How much lower depends on where the chica is on the desirability scale and current demand. If you are going for the 8+ they are less likely to come off cien and may start higher as your range suggests. I have only rarely been quoted over cien as starting point in SJ.

Jaco is a another story. In Jaco you will have more 8+ chicas to pick from but there the first ask is likely $150 maybe $200 for a true stunner. In my experience only the very top girls won't move from $150 in Jaco. Depends on the night. Cocal is the only real action both during the day and at night in Jaco.

In SJ avoid all the parks at night. They are perfectly safe and nice places during the day.