www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:53 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Live now... the future is 0% guaranteed (and our little personal pasts... count for nothing) suerte mi amigos!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:48 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

When I was young I was told " Live fast, die young and make a good looking corpse ".
Did not happen and now I am old enjoying a mongering life. :) :) :)

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:01 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Isra123 wrote:
When I was young I was told " Live fast, die young and make a good looking corpse ".

Cool brother! We are in the 'same boat'.. I love my mongering life too!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:45 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming,

"Wow, What Ride"

Hunter S. Thompson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:55 pm 

[quote="Eirerogue"]"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming,

"Wow, What Ride"

Hunter S. Thompson[/quote

Obviously you are vegan, don't drink alcoholic beverages and do not spend time with wimen of ill repute.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:28 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

THAT’S funny! From a booze loving carnivore monger! Merry Christmas!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:15 am 

jonny99 wrote:
Isra123 wrote:

Recently one of my old grade school buddies found me on FB. We are friends since age 6! I'm now 64. He told some of my other grade school buddies and old high school buddies I've been out of touch with for 30, 40 years that he found me. They then contacted me on FB. it was great to chat and reminisce.... :P

I then reviewed their friends lists and saw an additional bunch of my old pals, and reviewed their pictures, all of them had fat, wrinkled rough old homely wives. Some pics showed them on vacations, on beaches, and the old gals were unashamed to display their sagging flabby fat bods, I was taken aback, to say the least :oops: :oops:

Now I respect an older woman who makes an attempt to keep her appearance up, I don't want her of course, but we all get old, I'm not beautiful anymore either, but I workout and diet so I'm not hideous or repugnant, at least not physically, my personality is another story, lol. :mrgreen:

I'm also proud that my sainted mother (RIP), and my older sister made efforts to look as possibly attractive and dignified for their ages, as well as all of my aunts, on both sides of my family, perhaps it was more important to carry yourself with at least some semblance of dignity and grace in those olden days. Also, maybe everyone in my family on both sides are/were vain, lol. :roll:

But these guys wives were fat, slovenly, stringy hair, too tight clothes, only a few had some semblance of self respect. All repugnant, and I remember some from high school, some guys married their high school sweethearts, they were hot in the late 60's and early 70's!

I also sneaked a peek at my ex-wife on FB, 10 years my junior, Cuban, ex contestant in the "Calle Ocho" of Miami beauty contest, in the top 5, 1985, by no means no small achievement, competing against a bevy of gorgeous Cuban girls. 8)

Yep, at least 220 lbs, and she also seemed to no longer care, whew, dodged a 7.62x54 there... :? :lol: :x

Before I left Florida to retire here, I kept seeing billboards and advertisements of happy handsome elderly couples, smiling, their proud big dentures gleaming, ads for health care, ads for condominiums in retirement villages, ads for dental/denture work, ads for vacations, you name it. :o

Some ads with frozen faux bright smiles showcased darling grandchildren bouncing on their knees, sitting in their elegant and stately homes, the golf course visible from their sliding glass doors in the background, and I wondered did I make a mistake and I'm missing out on this rapture/ wonderment in my final decade or so? :shock: :?: :shock: :?:

NAHHHHHH !!!!! :!: :!: :!:

The monger life's for me!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

P.S. I'm sure most of my old pals snooped at my pictures on FB and viewed the myriad of pics I had of me and several of my stunning sexy favorites here, our arms wrapped around each other and our own bright smiles gleaming away, as well as their provocative skimpy outfits showcasing their tight bodies and firm breasteses bursting out of their blouses. I bet at that split second moment in time, they contemplated contacting me and plotting their possible escape, but later decided their family and friends network wouldn't approve, lol... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MONGERING FOREVER!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:20 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Netgems wrote:
jonny99 wrote:
Isra123 wrote:

Recently one of my old grade school buddies found me on FB. We are friends since age 6! I'm now 64. He told some of my other grade school buddies and old high school buddies I've been out of touch with for 30, 40 years that he found me. They then contacted me on FB. it was great to chat and reminisce.... :P

I then reviewed their friends lists and saw an additional bunch of my old pals, and reviewed their pictures, all of them had fat, wrinkled rough old homely wives. Some pics showed them on vacations, on beaches, and the old gals were unashamed to display their sagging flabby fat bods, I was taken aback, to say the least :oops: :oops:

Now I respect an older woman who makes an attempt to keep her appearance up, I don't want her of course, but we all get old, I'm not beautiful anymore either, but I workout and diet so I'm not hideous or repugnant, at least not physically, my personality is another story, lol. :mrgreen:

I'm also proud that my sainted mother (RIP), and my older sister made efforts to look as possibly attractive and dignified for their ages, as well as all of my aunts, on both sides of my family, perhaps it was more important to carry yourself with at least some semblance of dignity and grace in those olden days. Also, maybe everyone in my family on both sides are/were vain, lol. :roll:

But these guys wives were fat, slovenly, stringy hair, too tight clothes, only a few had some semblance of self respect. All repugnant, and I remember some from high school, some guys married their high school sweethearts, they were hot in the late 60's and early 70's!

I also sneaked a peek at my ex-wife on FB, 10 years my junior, Cuban, ex contestant in the "Calle Ocho" of Miami beauty contest, in the top 5, 1985, by no means no small achievement, competing against a bevy of gorgeous Cuban girls. 8)

Yep, at least 220 lbs, and she also seemed to no longer care, whew, dodged a 7.62x54 there... :? :lol: :x

Before I left Florida to retire here, I kept seeing billboards and advertisements of happy handsome elderly couples, smiling, their proud big dentures gleaming, ads for health care, ads for condominiums in retirement villages, ads for dental/denture work, ads for vacations, you name it. :o

Some ads with frozen faux bright smiles showcased darling grandchildren bouncing on their knees, sitting in their elegant and stately homes, the golf course visible from their sliding glass doors in the background, and I wondered did I make a mistake and I'm missing out on this rapture/ wonderment in my final decade or so? :shock: :?: :shock: :?:

NAHHHHHH !!!!! :!: :!: :!:

The monger life's for me!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

P.S. I'm sure most of my old pals snooped at my pictures on FB and viewed the myriad of pics I had of me and several of my stunning sexy favorites here, our arms wrapped around each other and our own bright smiles gleaming away, as well as their provocative skimpy outfits showcasing their tight bodies and firm breasteses bursting out of their blouses. I bet at that split second moment in time, they contemplated contacting me and plotting their possible escape, but later decided their family and friends network wouldn't approve, lol... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MONGERING FOREVER!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hey Netgems, You truly 'knocked it out of the park' (with that post) brother! Kudo's to you!! I have read many, many and many posts here... and I have to say, more true words (in my view) have never been written here. To me, it seems kind of crazy how some of us (somehow) figured it out.. while others seem 'stuck' in their own little (it's all I have, so I will just do my time) lives. Who would have ever thought.. a couple of 64 year old guys could be sharing so much 'true quality' time with so many sweet, cool, attractive and so much fun to be with sweethearts! We are all 'captains' of our own ships! Sail on to nirvana!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:23 am 

ok a dose of reality here
mongering is fun no question
but if you think you've reached some glorious nirvana sitting on a barstool in CR well good for you
its about as shallow and vacuous a pursuit as any in the world
im far from a philospher and certainly not judging what anyone wants to do w their valuable time
but if you think the fact that you choose to spend your end game paying for pu*sy makes me envy you lol
you've basically insulated yourself from reality in a house of mirrors
again if thats what you've always wanted then bully for you
unless you've got some switch where you flip off your humanity then you realize it for what it is
paying poor women to spread their legs for your pleasure
it can be hot and steamy and fantasy and all of that
its also soulless and empty in the end of that i'm pretty positive
and to say theres no options in the US is more about you than the women here
most of the guys i've known over the years opt for a relationship at some point
that takes actual effort and dealing w that whole reality thing
puff your chest out, brush your teeth, pop a pill and fool yourself you're still the young lion
after 40 or so years of phucking the act itself is sort of redundant wouldn't you say?
that is unless there's passion and intimacy involved
but i'm sure you get that on the regular paying the DR chicas
like i said idc wtf anyone does w their lives but if you think the average guy envys you thats hysterical
almost as funny as the guys who cry about the working girls that phucked them over but not quite :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:29 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

LAdiablo wrote:
but if you think you've reached some glorious nirvana sitting on a barstool in CR well good for you
im far from a philospher and certainly not judging what anyone wants to do w their valuable time
but if you think the fact that you choose to spend your end game paying for pu*sy makes me envy you lol
unless you've got some switch where you flip off your humanity then you realize it for what it is
puff your chest out, brush your teeth, pop a pill and fool yourself you're still the young lion
after 40 or so years of phucking the act itself is sort of redundant wouldn't you say?
like i said idc wtf anyone does w their lives but if you think the average guy envys you thats hysterical
almost as funny as the guys who cry about the working girls that phucked them over but not quite :lol:

This to-each-his-own debate was hilariously summarized in Woody Allen's movie Love and Death.

"Sex without love is an empty experience," says Sonja (Diane Keaton).

"Yeah," says Boris (Woody Allen), "but as empty experiences go, it's one of the best."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:25 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

If they gave Oscar Awards for rationalization, Ole Nutgerms would win for that manifesto.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:39 pm 

LAdiablo wrote:

Well said....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:57 pm 

La D,
Well said and looking outward, vacuous is a good word, many still struggling
with life. IMHO you know.
Regards, 911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:10 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

As it is with almost all things in life.. it simply boils down to matters of individual choice. Right way to live?... wrong way to live??? (who wrote and edited the 'rule book'???) If I can be happy and at peace with myself.. (without hurting any other living creatures) that works for me at this point in my life, I feel no stress and I sleep very well at night. And I might add.. I am quite content not being shackled to a hapless, (it is all someone else's fault) sexless and unattractive pissed off woman. Also, since we are on the subject.. I am also grateful for not having to try to 'maintain' a relationship with an attractive female, who is constantly on the 'lookout' for the bigger/better deal. Muchas suerte mis amigos.. y felices a todos! j99

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:36 am 

travismcgee wrote:
LAdiablo wrote:

This to-each-his-own debate was hilariously summarized in Woody Allen's movie Love and Death.

"Sex without love is an empty experience," says Sonja (Diane Keaton).

"Yeah," says Boris (Woody Allen), "but as empty experiences go, it's one of the best."

i remember that scene and used to quote Allen prior to his freakish indiscretion
that alone doesn't make him any less of a talent but...
anyway my comment was meant more in the sense that its some glorious lifestyle choice
if i find myself in a target rich environment the chances are high i'll pull the trigger
and as i said it can be a smokin hot sexy Phuck depending on the circumstances
i have no regrets about any of those choices i've made or will make in the future hopefully :lol:
its just not a high priority or something i feel defines me as a man
the image of the swashbuckling pirate bedding all the women he wishes is just a bit funny to me
to represent it as anything other than what it is just laughable
pound away on all the young pu*sy you want to rent by the hour i know i have
and in the end it comes down to what all of us yearn for
love, friendship, intimacy and emotion are how we are wired
to say out loud you can trade that for 24/7 P4P girls just sounds vacant
for the record i love whores :lol: