www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:05 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Stratone wrote:
It's been a year since I went to ZB, but I didnot know abot any sauna or steam. Is it new ?

No, been there a while. I was the same way as you. I was going there for almost a year before I found out about them. But heat/steam is not my thing. We tried to go into the steam. After 30 seconds, I had to get out, couldn't take it. :oops: The sauna was better but there was a chica in there on the phone and I guess needed privacy, so we didn't stay. :lol: :? :lol:

Just mention to the girl that it's something you want to do, many won't bring it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:01 pm 

Hmmm.....makes me think of the steam room at New Fantasy with Trianny. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:03 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

:roll: Muchas gracias senor orange

I will remember to act like I know what I' doing at zona blue. Since I already know how to drink beer, I should have no problem at the bar.
It sounds like senorita Pamela is quite enthusiastic. :D
Adios
smalltiger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:13 pm 

The payment procedure may have changed at HLH, I remember reading that you no longer hand the money to the girl, but now you have to pay at the desk. Can anybody confirm this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:54 pm 

Orange you are asking for an update? You must be going to visit HLH soon ? Or are you just updating some old notes?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:58 pm 

Nhhank wrote:
Orange you are asking for an update? You must be going to visit HLH soon ? Or are you just updating some old notes?

Updating the newbie thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:18 pm 

Location: Referred to the OIG by Mucho Gusto after mysterious fire at his gay night club.
You pay at the desk yourself now through a little window. Girl stands next to you and she is given the towels and stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:32 pm 

If you pop and there is time left most girls will enjoy a little down time with you and also shower with you.I would not push for a 2nd pop unless the first was ridiculously fast or they offer it for $$ consideration.Remember the unwritten rule is 1 pop/session.As has been advised ALWAYS treat them with respect and dignity-it will go a long way .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:19 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I usually spend my time at the DR. I've had a few MP sessions over the years. I'd like a quick reality check:

What is a typical tip for good svc. at HLH? (If I get good svc., I want the girl to leave with a smile. But I don't want to feel like a sucker).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:09 am 

910Guy wrote:
I usually spend my time at the DR. I've had a few MP sessions over the years. I'd like a quick reality check:

What is a typical tip for good svc. at HLH? (If I get good svc., I want the girl to leave with a smile. But I don't want to feel like a sucker).

The popular girls expect a tip of ¢10,000. I'm not saying that it's what you should tip, justi giving you the facts. And they expect this whether you thought the service was good, bad, or indifferent. But they usually deliver and are worth a good tip.

Post subject: Good post Orange
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:58 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Thanks again Orange another great post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:22 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

If a 10k tip is expected that would make for a 60usd session. I wouldnt ever pay that much for a mp romp. jmho

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:01 pm 

Mike321 wrote:
If you pop and there is time left most girls will enjoy a little down time with you and also shower with you.I would not push for a 2nd pop unless the first was ridiculously fast or they offer it for $$ consideration.Remember the unwritten rule is 1 pop/session.As has been advised ALWAYS treat them with respect and dignity-it will go a long way .

Mike, is this your unwritten rule?? Have been in just about every MP here and I HAVE NEVER heard of a "1pop/session rule". Many, many of the chicas working in MPs here concider it a compliment to their abilities if they can get the guy off twice in an hour. I have NEVER heard of such a thing as "$$$$ consideration for this- sure many will tip the chica for the good service, but most Ticos, most of the chicas, and many of us gringos who regularly go to MPs consider paying for 1 hour to mean "paying for one hour is paying of one hour of attention and sexual pleasure. Granted this is not the case with many of the chicas at HLH, but that is the FAULT OF GRINGOS, not because it is the norm in other MPs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:40 am 

No its not my rule.I dont go to many mps but read this board all the time.This question has popped up before and the vast majority of responses has been 1/hr.With the exception of relax show me threads that say the girls will do more than 1 pop.Now i know your the mp king and know/share info with us little people but i do not believe that all who answered in the past are liars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:28 am 

Mike, I also read just about everything posted here and I know I am old and forgetful, but I honestly do not remember ever hearing or reading such a thing as 1 pop per 1 hr. session except for a couple of posts about HLH. If such posts exist, I can not find them, and I will promise you that if said posts exist, they are not correct. Maybe the poster experienced this with A chica, but it certainly is not "standard operating proceedure". I have had chicas in at least 10 different MPs try to get a second pop out of this old man (even after I told them "it is not going to happen" in the past 3 or 4 months.

Sure there are maybe a few chicas who will try to end the session as soon as the customer pops, but if said chica tries to tell the customer that that is the "rule", she is just playing him to end the session early. In any MP, paying for 1 hour means you have 1 hour of her time and "pleasures" coming. And I can introduce you to literally 100s of chicas in MPs who will gladly give you 1 full hour of sexual pleasure no matter how many times you "pop". The truth is, yes many sessions do end early because the guy has poped and has no more interest in continuing the session, but this is the guy ending the session, not the chica. I will guarrentee you that NO MP owner will ever tell you that that is the "unwritten rule", nor even expected proceedure :!:.

Now I have noticed that in most cases, especially with Ticos, 30 minute sessions do tend to end as soon as the guy pops. And especially with Ticos, this is usually much less than 30 minutes :roll: :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next