www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:55 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

It is simple how things work in an mp. You walk in, see the girls who are there who are not occupied, decide if you wish to partake then pay if you with to go with one. Payment can be at a desk or to the girl. Each location is different. Almost all mps have half hour and hourly rates. Many have specials for two girls. The rate at most of them is around 20,000 to 22,000 colones for one hour. More than this is excessive in my opinion. It doesn't get you better quality, nor are the locations more comfortable or cleaner. Latin Divas, Little Havana and Idem are overpriced. 360, Monica's, Krysis, Oasis, and Relax generally have the most girls. Monica's is by far the cleanest and best managed. The 20,000 gets basic service (covered bj and covered sex) Other services are negotiable and usually acquired for an additional 10,000. That is 10,000 total, not for each add on, bbbj, daty, kissing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:20 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

So do the girls in CR usually NOT give BBBjs?? Also, if you pay for an hour can you pop twice if possible?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:22 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Ojos Azules wrote:
So do the girls in CR usually NOT give BBBjs?? Also, if you pay for an hour can you pop twice if possible?

Its all up to the girls, Negotiate up front, if you know you are going to pop quick, rub one out before you go, otherwise you pop in 5 mins you are walking out the door in 6.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:20 pm 

Last edited by Boynton on Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:43 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

A few years ago BBBJ's used to be the norm. Now they're an up sell like that other stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:55 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

With all of the MP's mentioned...

Does anyone recommend one that actually offers a real good massage?

Gracias Manitos...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:20 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

MP's are called pensions in CR, and legally are short term motels.
Massage parlors is a misleading term
I dont know of any of the independent contractors that have been applauded for their massage skills.

For a really good massage, contact the Castillo Hotel or Amistad and book with Hazel. She is an excellent experience masseuse, or the physical therapy section at Clinica Biblica in San Jose, they can refer you to a licensed massage therapist. They may even take your insurance (doubtful, but possible). lol

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:24 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Spanky wrote:
You pay at the desk yourself now through a little window. Girl stands next to you and she is given the towels and stuff.

I've read through the whole thread but still not entirely clear @ how it works. In most MPs I've been to in other parts of the world, there are usually two charges: (a) a room rate, to the property manager and (b) a service charge/tip to the masseuse. Is it A + B in CR?

I also noticed how for the MP threads it looks like prices are discussed in colones and not USD, should I expect to not be able to pay the room rate/masseuse in USD? What's the ~usual damage expected for MP vs bar chica (assume hour massage vs hour hotel session)?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:27 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

There is one charge to the girl, in advance, for a half hour or a full hour.
She deals with taking care of the house.

This is all for a standard plain vanilla session including everything covered.

After that, and dependending on additional things you want, she will try and upsell you for a tip for any additional or non-vanilla services

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:56 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

fat gay idiot wrote:
Spanky wrote:
You pay at the desk yourself now through a little window. Girl stands next to you and she is given the towels and stuff.

I've read through the whole thread but still not entirely clear @ how it works. In most MPs I've been to in other parts of the world, there are usually two charges: (a) a room rate, to the property manager and (b) a service charge/tip to the masseuse. Is it A + B in CR?

I also noticed how for the MP threads it looks like prices are discussed in colones and not USD, should I expect to not be able to pay the room rate/masseuse in USD? What's the ~usual damage expected for MP vs bar chica (assume hour massage vs hour hotel session)?

It depends. Some MPs you pay the entire amount to the girl (e.g. Relax) and in others you pay some to the venue and some to the girl (e.g 360). It doesn't really matter.. No one has tried to rip me off in these places. They tell you who you pay and how much - its all upfront for the basic services as mentioned above. Any extras/tips.. Dunno, never paid for extras/tips :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:07 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

The only MP where I’ve been quoted prices in USD is HLH. They of course will also take payment in colones.

At all other MPs; as in any transaction with a merchant in the gulch, they will almost all take USD, but at an exchange rate very favorable to them. You are better off exchanging where you get a better rate (multiple threads on that topic) than at a merchant who quotes prices in colones.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:41 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Just came from Latin Divas, almost next door to HC. It was 2:30 on Saturday and there were half dozen above average ladies (2 in the 8/9 range but I'm 62, so maybe my standards have slipped).
I had a really good 20 minute massage and another 40 minutes of excellent sex! It was well worth the approximately 35 Colones. The entire facility was fairly well kept and clean, the bed was queen size and very comfortable. All in all, it was an excellent experience. Earlier in the day I stopped by Krysis about a 10 minute walk from HC. The cockroaches were running out faster than I could! It's had decent reviews but even if they're nearly half as cheap as LD's, the women (at that particular moment were 5's all day long, imho) I'll be having my lovely lady stop by tomorrow morning before I head to the SL for the party. Look for the guy with the most gaudy red shirt on! Pura Vida mongers..

Sent from my SM-J727R4 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:41 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

For a new visitor, please share where is Latin Divas and what is words for letters HC? In addition to location please share costs.

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:49 pm 

Latin Divas is opposite Hotel Don Carlos (HC). on Avinada 9 between Calle 7 and 9.
cost for i hour about 35K colones or $70. They have a half hour rate too.

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:33 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Isra123 wrote:
Latin Divas is opposite Hotel Don Carlos (HC). on Avinada 9 between Calle 7 and 9.
cost for i hour about 35K colones or $70. They have a half hour rate too.

I would have thought HC is Hotel Castillo. Two buildings up the hill from LD's and cattycorner from Hotel Don Carlos.
Here is an old thread with the often used acronyms. HC is probably mentioned somewhere the thread.
Haven't seen any chicas in there lately I could not pass by, but will check it out again this weekend while I am in town.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1774