www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 25  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:06 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Excellent POST ! :shock:

Post subject: cost of girls
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:01 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

i have been going to philippines for last few years about twice a year u r saying that the ticas are getting 100 u s dollars an hour ?????? in philippines they are get 1350 to 2500 pesos for all night thats 35 to 60 u s dollars not 100 dollars an hour rediculus

Post subject: Re: cost of girls
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:40 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

ScottM50 wrote:
i have been going to philippines for last few years about twice a year u r saying that the ticas are getting 100 u s dollars an hour ?????? in philippines they are get 1350 to 2500 pesos for all night thats 35 to 60 u s dollars not 100 dollars an hour rediculus

And in some Nevada brothels they get $500.00 an hour. So whats the point you are making? You simply can not compare rates between countries. If the prices being charged in Costa Rica are offensive to you continue to take your dollars to the Philippines.

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

Post subject: Re: cost of girls
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:47 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Irish Drifter wrote:
ScottM50 wrote:

And in some Nevada brothels they get $500.00 an hour. So whats the point you are making? You simply can not compare rates between countries. If the prices being charged in Costa Rica are offensive to you continue to take your dollars to the Philippines.

thanks ASSHOLE I WILL it is totaly rediculus for a third world whore to thisn she is worth 100 u s dollars an hour i might agree with 100 a night if she is an true preformer but not an hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:53 pm 

Many will ASK for 100 but remember most everything is negotiable south of the border. :wink: If she won't come down in price you can negotiate for more time or move on and find a cheaper one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:00 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

PacoLoco wrote:
Many will ASK for 100 but remember most everything is negotiable south of the border. :wink: If she won't come down in price you can negotiate for more time or move on and find a cheaper one.

then what is the average price after negoation for p4p in cr hard for me to beleave that prices are that much more in cr than phils and other south east asia countrys most i have paid for p4p in S E asia is 80 u s dollars for all night and im talking with some drop dead beautiful girls

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:00 pm 

Chill out Scott, 2 posts and a lifetime member, take your time and read some posts, ID is one the most respected people on this board. I have also spent time in PI and I can't really compare the two as they are completly different venues IMHO. Oh yeah, welcome to the board!!
Regards, 911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:04 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

911 Driver wrote:
Chill out Scott, 2 posts and a lifetime member, take your time and read some posts, ID is one the most respected people on this board. I have also spent time in PI and I can't really compare the two as they are completly different venues IMHO. Oh yeah, welcome to the board!!
Regards, 911 Driver

he might be respected by others but his response to my origional question told me he was nothing more than an ass hole and a big asshole at that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:29 pm 

ScottM50 wrote:
911 Driver wrote:
Regards, 911 Driver

he might be respected by others but his response to my origional question told me he was nothing more than an ass hole and a big asshole at that

Scott,

Tranquillo muchacho. As Paco mentioned starting price is $100 and go from there. If you don't care to haggle, CR may not be for you as this will be the case a majority of the time in SJO.

I think the the comparison made by ID is relevant. Comparing Lychee nuts to kumquats is applicable here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:31 pm 

ID made a point I guess but in the most abrasive manner possible, ID if the Newbies asking newbie questions in the The Newbie's Section irritates you so much why don't you just stay out of this section? :roll:

ScottM50 wrote:
then what is the average price after negoation for p4p in cr hard for me to beleave that prices are that much more in cr than phils and other south east asia countrys most i have paid for p4p in S E asia is 80 u s dollars for all night and im talking with some drop dead beautiful girls
Prices are higher and it depends on your taste and where you're shopping, there are many cheaper options but at the HDR (DelRey) you can pull them for 50-80 bucks but if you want a top shelf 9 or 10 she may stick to 80-100. Others will stay more time for that price, 2-3 hrs or all night for 100-150 is doable. Browse thru this section then some trip reports you'll get a better idea of what to expect..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:36 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

PacoLoco wrote:
ID made a point I guess but in the most abrasive manner possible, ID if the Newbies asking newbie questions in the Newbie Section irritate you so much why don't you just stay out of this section? :roll:

ScottM50 wrote:
Prices are higher and it depends on your taste and where you're shopping, there are many cheaper options but at the HDR (DelRey) you can pull them for 50-80 bucks but if you want a top shelf 9 or 10 she may stick to 80-100. Others will stay more time for that price, 2-3 hrs or all night for 100-150 is doable. Browse thru this section then some trip reports you'll get a better idea of what to expect..

thanks paco
i might try cr once just to see for my self but if p4p is this much higher that what i have come accustomed to in S E asia then i will deffinantly be returning there with no regrets and ID thank for the warm welcome on my first post asshole

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:37 pm 

ScottM50 wrote:
911 Driver wrote:
Regards, 911 Driver

I might remind the esteemed newbie that flaming is not allowed. I really do not care if you respect me or not as that is not the point. What was the point of my original post in answer to your very first post on this board is that you simply can not compare the price of prostitutes from one country to another.

It really is very simple, before you start complaining read the board and learn. There are girls available for less than a hundred and there are girls that will not go with you for a couple of hundred. If that bothers you then go back to the Philippines and enjoy yourself there.

I am sure you will be sorely missed here in Costa Rica but most of us are big boys and will somehow go on with our lives despite never having the pleasure of your company here in overpriced third world Costa Rica. :lol:

Alex Levine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:40 pm 

PacoLoco wrote:
ID made a point I guess but in the most abrasive manner possible, ID if the Newbies asking newbie questions in the The Newbie's Section irritates you so much why don't you just stay out of this section? :roll:

Paco when I need a lecture from you I will let you know. :lol:

Alex Levine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:42 pm 
Irish Drifter wrote:
PacoLoco wrote:

Paco when I need a lecture from you I will let you know. :lol:

:D yea, Paco :D :D make sure you wear your leather chaps and bring your whip if you give the lecture :!: :roll: :cry: :roll: :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:52 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

so far all of what i am hearing is about one city san jose are all citys in cr this expensive or is it different by area

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 25  Next