www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:13 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Any good websites maybe to meet a sugarbaby prior to heading down to SJO. Make a little repore and get to know each other and maybe spend a day or two together while adventuring. Any site like that exisits? In the USA there is seeking but is there any equivalent in Costa rica ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:26 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

bluesky31 wrote:
Any good websites maybe to meet a sugarbaby prior to heading down to SJO. Make a little repore and get to know each other and maybe spend a day or two together while adventuring. Any site like that exisits? In the USA there is seeking but is there any equivalent in Costa rica ?

I thought a “sugarbaby,” was a female seeking a parasitic relationship, usually practicing hypergamy. Is this what you’re looking for?

I don’t know what, “make a little repore,” is either. I think most establish rapport, whilst shopping, and finding a suitable selection.

I will tell you that none want to converse with you until you are a candidate for being a client soon. They simply have better things to do, like RFMing the dudes they already met.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:57 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Rolleratnight wrote:
bluesky31 wrote:

I thought a “sugarbaby,” was a female seeking a parasitic relationship, usually practicing hypergamy. Is this what you’re looking for?

I don’t know what, “make a little repore,” is either. I think most establish rapport, whilst shopping, and finding a suitable selection.

I will tell you that none want to converse with you until you are a candidate for being a client soon. They simply have better things to do, like RFMing the dudes they already met.

Good points. What is "RFMing"? And I figured the whole sugaring would make it feel more gfe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:20 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

bluesky31 wrote:
Rolleratnight wrote:
bluesky31 wrote:

Good points. What is "RFMing"? And I figured the whole sugaring would make it feel more gfe

RFM = Request For Money

They will be “GFE” based on compensation, not conversation.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:58 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

bluesky31 wrote:

If you were living in Costa Rica then a sugar baby type arrangement would be an option. But emphasis on sugar. You can get a chica to see you regularly if she at least doesn't mind being with you, and you give her enough money all the time. But if you are only visiting it doesn't matter what you call it but she will have no motive other than getting as much money as she can during that time.

You won't have rapport with a chica unless you are fluent in Spanish, probably around her age, and she sees you as a longer term prospect for her financial well being.

On the web site it is possible to get a chica that will see you. But no matter that it is on seeking or some similar site, if she will see you as a come and go tourist she is just using the site as a way to get business as a working girl. Which is fine, just don't expect it to be cheap or to have any sort of relationship possibility.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:20 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

i want to know too