www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:55 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

[
First wine, that's ok. Then massage, that too can be fun. But letting her control how, when, and where you C*m? Has Netgems become Netdonahue? :oops:

Reinforce that being a Dodger is only acceptable LA and only in beisbol. In sexoball the rule is two strikes and she goes back to the putapen. :twisted:

Note to self: Always bring paper napkins when having dinner at Netgems :!:[/quote]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, well, a multi year regular is a different date than a strange ho picked up at Sportsmen's and you ask "Do you blow no condom and are you willing to do 10 different positions?

Once you've had these "relationships" over many years, even though it's unquestionably still a ho n john relationship, and I thank gawd every day in spite of my limited cerebral capacity diminishing daily I still have the sense to realize that, so I'm not bankrolling her entire family down to second cousin twice removed for multiple years...but it metamorphizes into a faux boyfriend/girlfriend situation, you both know each other well and there are great days and there are occasional less than great days when she's feeling moody and wants your sympathy, just like a "normal relationship". :x

Sometimes this particular one is nothing less than ethereal and the sex encounter is more like mad in love lovemaking that the best 10 hoz in all of Costa Rica couldn't fake, it's a different experience than pounding a drunk ho in a hotel room and expecting "performance" previously agreed to at the bar.

She's earned her returns over the years, but when you've pounded a particular one at least a 100 times, you're going to encounter some occasions when they are...ummm..."distracted"... :?

This particular time she was stressed over an issue and like it or not, when you know each other intimately, she's hoping her faux boyfriend can help relieve the tension.

Also with these odd relationships, you get the cuddling, snuggling, passion and intimacy you will never get with even the best of the hoz, we sleep together like two jigsaw pieces melting in each others arms, that's an ecstacy in and of itself, even if no pounding or blowing is occuring.

I understand a lot of guys just want hard pounding and a blow, but the lovemaking intimacy experience has it's attraction as well, especially when you're chasing 70 and you haven't had the real thing 25 years plus, and many of the gentlemen mongers who chose the computer business as their career...never... :roll:

All in all, this was an off night for her, her mind was on her problems, and I actually enjoyed being the big macho man helping her relax this time, in spite of her refuting all my suggestions, so my joke here was this happens in even the best "girlfriend experiences" sometimes you also take care of them as they take care of you.

And what the hey, I still shot a load down her throat and all over her face while she was gasping and moaning and we both came together simultaneously in the end, so there's that...and the bitching afterwards was icing on the cake... :mrgreen:

I mean, you can't even pay a top downtown bar ho to do all that and even toss in the bitching no extra charge...Now THAT'S real girlfriend experience... 8)

It wasn't her most attentive to me night, but still earned her cien, so in these "relationships" you sometimes have to focus on them, but next visit there will be no issues or distractions and the sweet "boyfriend" lays down the law.

These situations are allowed occasionally as long as my needs are met, but not back to back, so next time she's here, she's swinging from the chandelier with her panties over her face while I stand on the dining room table slamming my baby maker in her g spot sending her swinging back and forth in the air screaming, I told her I want to try new things... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Last edited by Netgems on Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:05 pm 

I'm still bringing my own paper napkins to dinner.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:28 pm 

Boynton wrote:
I'm still bringing my own paper napkins to dinner.

You're slipping in your old age you haven't commented on my last post in "Caught feelings..got roll tided" post.

I mean even "The Cat" himself is there telling it like it is, gullible mongers like it or not... :oops:

Damn, I'm a friggin' dinosaur, what the hell is "roll tided"? :shock:

Are these younger Millennial posters here admitting they're eating Tide pods and rolling on the ground foaming at the mouth for fun? :?:

I gotta see what the Urban dictionary says about this one...

Roll Tide - Urban Dictionary

Urban Dictionary
https://www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=Roll...
A drunk moron that pulls his junk out and stupidly assaults a helpless drunk by tea bagging the passed out football fan with his diseased ball sack.

Gosh, these young people are really living it up, I guess I'm fading away and missing out on all this fun... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Or wait, I'm confused..does this mean this young man's deceptive true love was really a tranny and roll tided him here for the Superbowl???

Hell, I'll take a little bossiness, bitching and complaining from one of my regulars any day over that, that's some nasty business... :oops: :oops:

I mean, I was the one blowing in her face, ok, truth be told her pulsating quivering wet p*ssy was in mine, but I'll take that over a diseased ball sack in my face any day, call me old school, but I'm passing on this new stuff Millennials are into...

Not to mention she's not exactly a spinner, and if she awoke from being drunk and passed out off our wine and I was ball sack roll tiding her, I'm taking some blows, and not the ones we like... :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:12 pm 

Netgems wrote:

An illiterate old dino at that
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20326&hilit=Rolltide#p198341

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:41 pm 

Boynton wrote:
Netgems wrote:

An illiterate old dino at that
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20326&hilit=Rolltide#p198341

In my defense, I only pay strictly for services rendered, and only afterwards, even if last case I was the one rendering the services..now admittedly, also more than the Cat recommended amounts as well, my only failings in the monger experience... :(

And these are young guys, jeez, at those ages I was either married or had real girlfriends, my only hoz was attached to a faucet on the back of my house...

I can't figure these young guys out, I'm burning my now useless Psych degree... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:34 am 

What a rant! After all of that I still don't know what the point was. :D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:09 am 

Whitecat wrote:

Welcome to Mongerfeld. The thread about nothing where we are all Art Vandelay (except for Netgems, he is Newman).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:28 pm 

Whitecat wrote:

These guys are hoping for girlfriend experience, so I was just explaining when one delivers girlfriend experience, sooner or later you get the pain in the ass girlfriend experience... :x

Most mongers remember this, when they had real girlfriends, ok, maybe not the guys in the computer business, so I felt the need to warn them if they are asking for g/f experience... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:18 pm 

Well that"s what you should have written! :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:25 pm 

Whitecat wrote:
Well that"s what you should have written! :D :D :D :D :D

Well, you appear to have noticed that some of these guys are a bit dense, and continue to keep getting burned over and over and over, the old moth to the flame story.

I felt the need to maybe install the fear in them with a descriptive explanation of what they just may find themselves up against, hoping against hope that additional effort gets through to them...

Yea, I know why you're skeptical, but we gotta try.

You see a blind man trying to walk across the busy street, you go grab his shoulder and guide him, yea, some will still bolt right into a moving car, seeking excitement, but some may be saved, that's all you can hope for... :oops:

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 5:35 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I've repeated that sentiment so many times! jajaja Truly, I have not found it very difficult to get an 8am "wakeup" call from a Tica. I negotiate for the "fun" stuff AND a massage. Great way to start the morning. And, of course, a bonus (at least for me) is none of the overnight issues... some of which you mentioned. And, yes indeed, the morning dump can be a mood-spoiler... at least for some of us. ja HaPpY AdVeNtUrEs !!!

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 12:26 pm 

Wild Bill wrote:
I've repeated that sentiment so many times! jajaja Truly, I have not found it very difficult to get an 8am "wakeup" call from a Tica. I negotiate for the "fun" stuff AND a massage. Great way to start the morning. And, of course, a bonus (at least for me) is none of the overnight issues... some of which you mentioned. And, yes indeed, the morning dump can be a mood-spoiler... at least for some of us. ja HaPpY AdVeNtUrEs !!!

Different hoz sleep with you differently, too, good and bad, just like some do the bare minimum and some really deliver sex wise.

I have three regulars I rotate, only two have slept with me. They're all great and different sex wise, so I get my variety there.

The one I was jokingly talking about in this thread is a good sleeper, she likes to "cuddle" and we fit together perfectly, sleep pretty good together, sometimes wake up still curled up together, her face in my neck, that's nice.

My other regular who I used to have stay over but quit, sex is great and morning sex as well, but she curls up in a ball and pulls the blanket off me and kicks my shins and wakes me up. Her stay over days are limited, maybe ended.

I have a wimpy friend who's fave ho lays down the law and he scampers. :oops:

He pays for her to spend the night and he has a two bedroom place, yet she states she doesn't sleep well with anyone. She ends up sleeping in the second bedroom yet he paid for her to sleep over, bad enough, but he's paying for her to sleep over and not even sleep with him! :oops:

He told me he calls his second bedroom "her room", I almost wretched and it wasn't Montezuma's revenge... :lol:

I guess the good news for him is he has two bathrooms so she takes her dump in the guest bathroom in the morning, always a plus somewhere in a bad situation I guess... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don't be this guy... :shock: :shock: :shock: