www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:35 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

59Vette wrote:
That reminds me of a story of how to get rid of the crabs. Shave one side, light the other side on fire and stab them with an ice pick when they run out.

Bad advice. I still have scars from the icepick! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:49 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I have been away for three years and this damn thread is still going? LOL :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:29 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I've gotta start planning something special. I just realized my baby's going to be 10 years old this November.

how to celebrate?

- Pube cake?
- circle shave?
- Foamy party?

this might require some thought.... :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:34 pm 

I think Slut's thread must be coming up to 10 years within a year or two as well. Gotta be a last post sometime! In going completely contrary to the spirit of that thread maybe there should be a date on it.. If we set a time, and not a single soul posts on it afterwards, then the last one will get to collect. Honor among mongers and all.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:42 pm 

Lehoi wrote:
Two chicas showering together. I join them and give them each a cheap lady-parts shaver, Gillette Venus. Pointed down to my pequeñito y huevitos, and told them to get busy. With liquid soap, two chicas, and two Venuses, it took about fifteen minutes. They showed amazing attention to detail. And it was painless. They remarked how difficult it was compared to shaving their own lady parts, which, they said, only took a few swipes.

You are a brave man, my friend. You remind me of the bearded man in the Dos Equis commercials. " I don't always shave my balls, but when I do I have two beautiful women do it". Stay thirsty my friend

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:45 am 

Interesting fact... Tupac Shakur took one shot to the testicle when he was fatally gunned down in Vegas. Had he survived, there are two things we know for certain... he would have had to change his name to 1Pac, and it would have taken him half the time to shave his sack.

Please don't die thread... Please don't die!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:16 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Another option!!!! See Dick Savvy.

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2014/08/19 ... ling-nsfw/

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:58 pm 
I find ignoring women and NOT chasing the poon and acting like you dont want to Phuck is the best method to getting women to Phuck. Always act like you're busy. Even if you don't have a phucking thing to do. Put them on ice for about two weeks. Be careful of texting, in the states anyway, meet them after they eat dinner for a drink, responses to their requests should be minimal and act like you don't give a shit. The hotter they are, the lower self-esteem they have. And recognize that women do not give a Phuck about how you look. Initially, it may be what attracts them to you but in reality they don't give a shit. Men see physical aspects. Women see inner asepcts. Personality, potential, blah, blah, blah. Women love to be used, abused, manipluated, and beat. They also love alcoholics, losers, and addicts. It does take a little effort to get a woman on the man's part. Not much though. Women tend to be the laziest creatures on this planet. It takes more effort to get rid of them. It's best not to get serious. If she starts getting serious, cut her off.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:39 pm 

Yosh1234 wrote:
I find ignoring women and NOT chasing the poon and acting like you dont want to Phuck is the best method to getting women to Phuck. Always act like you're busy. Even if you don't have a phucking thing to do. Put them on ice for about two weeks. Be careful of texting, in the states anyway, meet them after they eat dinner for a drink, responses to their requests should be minimal and act like you don't give a shit. The hotter they are, the lower self-esteem they have. And recognize that women do not give a Phuck about how you look. Initially, it may be what attracts them to you but in reality they don't give a shit. Men see physical aspects. Women see inner asepcts. Personality, potential, blah, blah, blah. Women love to be used, abused, manipluated, and beat. They also love alcoholics, losers, and addicts. It does take a little effort to get a woman on the man's part. Not much though. Women tend to be the laziest creatures on this planet. It takes more effort to get rid of them. It's best not to get serious. If she starts getting serious, cut her off.

All good advice, until you fall.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:21 pm 
Jawanker wrote:
Yosh1234 wrote:

All good advice, until you fall.

But the pendulum swing is real. It's solid advice.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:24 pm 

Happy 10th birthday ball shaving thread!! woo-hoo!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In honor of this special occasion I'm buying a session for the first person to post something within a one hour period tomorrow, but I'm not telling you guys which one hour period. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:04 pm 

Shadowman wrote:
Happy 10th birthday ball shaving thread!! woo-hoo!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In honor of this special occasion I'm buying a session for the first person to post something within a one hour period tomorrow, but I'm not telling you guys which one hour period. :shock:

Yes! I haven't been this excited about ball shaving in ages!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:45 am 

Is it tomorrow yet?

Does the gratis session include extras? I presume the winner gets to pick their session partner, yes?

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:10 am 

Alright count me in for the session contest, but ballshaving scares the sheite out of me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:13 am 

hotdogg wrote:
Is it tomorrow yet?

Does the gratis session include extras? I presume the winner gets to pick their session partner, yes?

No, he has to choose the fuggliest woman on 6th street :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next