www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 685 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:25 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

for those who are artists in the vein of the finest surgeons, for those whose legerdemain can only be described as legendary, for those whose fearlessness in the face of the blade can be measured by the icy calm in their eyes, share your secrets!

Enlighten us, the feeble, the clumsy, the fearful, huddled masses of men who cringe at the mere mention of such an act of reckless bravado. Educate us in the ways of hairlessness, that mysterious, ancient art of depilation that will cause legions of adoring chicas to swoon at your feet, and to perform passionate, sensuous, ritualistic acts of hedonism so depraved that they can only be described in terms of undecipherable latin for fear of enraging the general populace.

So? what are you waiting for? give already! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:32 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Eh?

Whatchoo talkin' bout, Willis...

I don't get it.

Ruffnutz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:34 am 

tell the chickens how to do it without slicing their nuts off. Wassa matta? Dinna unnerstand me English? :D

Post subject: Dude where's my kitten?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:36 am 
wtf :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:40 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Well, Wahl makes a nice portable shaver that is good for starters. Be sure to get all around as much as possible. Be prepared to spend some time there as it will take a while as you want to be extra careful. Then to finish off with that baby bottom smoothness, pickup some Nair. They come in a new 4 Minute formula so as to not take so long. You will be amazed at how good that stuff works. Although, it is a burning solution so be prepared with some lotion afterwards or some Solar Cane ! Then you will be young and born again with a new feel and look :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:42 am 

Damn, I missed the first two words of the TITLE, and really thought you had lost your damn marbles, bro...

Well, I always shave the twins, and don't think it's that big of a deal and have never even so much as had a tiny nick... It really isn't complicated. Use electric clippers to shorten it as short as possible, lather it down with shaving cream, pull on the skin to make it as smooth as possible on the area of attack, and walah! So fresh and so clean! Really, there's nothing to it.

Some words of wisdom...

1. Use brand-new blade every time
2. Stroke quickly, not slowly and shave proximally, or towards the head for you dee-dee-dee's... um, the big head.
3. Wash blade after every one or two strokes
4. Don't blink or sneeze

Ruffnutz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:47 am 

actually, I wasn't considering using the blade that some chick used to shave her legs with.. lol

I would have thought that the bumps from the hair follicles would make stright shaving...er.. dicey. :?

As for losing my marbles, it's prolijo's fault that the subject cam up, so blame him. As for the rest of the post, you can blame the Stoli. It's making me a little whimsical this fine evening. lol. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:48 am 

Darklighter, don't they specifically warn you not to use that shit on your nuts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:49 am 

Um,,maybe,,but they are for fun only now anyway ! :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:49 am 
make sure to let everyone know that you have freshly shaved balls :D Happy Holidays :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:51 am 

Won't I get cold? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:53 am 

Only when they pour the Champagne on !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:55 am 

well, ok. as long as there's no shrinkage involved! I have a deep-seated fear of George Costanza syndrome! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:01 am 

K_by_me wrote:
actually, I wasn't considering using the blade that some chick used to shave her legs with.. lol

No, bro, you misunderstand... I mean use a FRESH, unused blade, as in not one you've been shaving your face with for the last few days. A fresh blade, straight out of the bag or cartridge-holder obviously cuts cleaner and better.

I would be careful about putting Nair on your nads... that stuff can cause some pretty irritable reactions to the skin. Places with more sensitive skin, such as face, balls, ass, etc. should be avoided for that stuff... it can be pretty painful. I used Nair ONCE on my arms, got an allergic reaction to it and felt like I had severely sunburned myself for the next week and a half... so just be careful.

Never Nair your knappy nads... say THAT five times!

Ruffnutz

Last edited by Ruffnutz on Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:59 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Well who woulda thunk it? Mr. Ruffnutz is actually cleanshaven. Like a huge guy named Tiny.

As long as were on the subject - and a very entertaining one it is - can you describe some of the advantages? And did you (pre-retirement) advertise your superb hygiene while negotiating?

I've never given this any consideration until now!! But I'm always looking to broaden my horizons. :D

CalaGuy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 685 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46  Next