www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:20 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

El Silencioso wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
apparently there's some kind of powder that works to remove hair called Magic Powder but I have no idea whether it's a reputable product or not. Any info out there?

https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Shaving-Po ... B0048ZIFA0

It's awesome, do NOT leave it on longer than the recommended 5 minutes ( I usually go for 4:30 with a timer to be safe) works as stated.. Like Magic :mrgreen:

(They also have a pre mixed liquid version. I didn't like it at all)

I found it at Walmart...but it absolutely did not work for me. I tried it on chest and ball sack...absolutely nothing happened, except a bit of irritation/redness. I left it on for 4:30 on one and 5:00 on the other.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:10 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

It worked for me about 92% of the way. A little more razor work afterward but just tiny bit. It took two applications.

My exact steps were:
- add 2 tablespoons of the powder with 2 tbsp of water into a clean glass jar I had laying around
- The way I shook the jar to mix it, it was like I was trying to win an olympic game for the most violent shaking, did that for 30 seconds
- When I opened the cap, it was literally the consistency as if I had just pumped some Juergens hand cream from a juergens dispenser - that told me it was ready to use. It was a little amazing to me.
- stood there after covering entire area for 5 minutes, while listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUsoVlDFqZg and wishing I could be an Enrique in a future incarnation.
- Went into shower and used shower head to remove it

- After the second round, I posted a picture of my scrot to my Instagram. <-- actually no I didn't

CRFan wrote:
El Silencioso wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
apparently there's some kind of powder that works to remove hair called Magic Powder but I have no idea whether it's a reputable product or not. Any info out there?

https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Shaving-Po ... B0048ZIFA0

It's awesome, do NOT leave it on longer than the recommended 5 minutes ( I usually go for 4:30 with a timer to be safe) works as stated.. Like Magic :mrgreen:

(They also have a pre mixed liquid version. I didn't like it at all)

I found it at Walmart...but it absolutely did not work for me. I tried it on chest and ball sack...absolutely nothing happened, except a bit of irritation/redness. I left it on for 4:30 on one and 5:00 on the other.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:27 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Sb_boise, that sounds like it's more work than shaving. Are the results better? Do they last longer (as in hair takes longer to come back)?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:10 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Shadowman wrote:
Sb_boise, that sounds like it's more work than shaving. Are the results better? Do they last longer (as in hair takes longer to come back)?

To me it isn't. I hate having to be careful with the razor over the uneven surface of the area.

The biggest reason by far, is to avoid these red irritation bumps I get the day after using a razor, that last about a week sometimes. Makes it look like I have an std or something.

As far as the hair staying off for more time.. that doesn't concern me.

Before any occasion that involve me taking off my clothes, I always go through the complete barrage of cleanings: remove my back hair, give myself a pedicure, completely excavate my nose hair ( well, hell, even before a bumble date, I remve the nose hair - but especially when your face is very close to a paid chica ) and now, instead of shaving down there, I'll use this powder and then the razor for a couple of hairs.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:10 am 

Lets bump this as I think I have something to add. Lets face it young women more and more want a shave. I`ve loved this product, for both hair on my head and manskaping. Look into it.

https://www.amazon.com/Wahl-Professiona ... B00UK8WFQO

Go for the 1/2 inch guard, the gray one, and good luck guys. :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:35 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Manscaped… Your balls will thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:38 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Ruffnutz wrote:
Manscaped… Your balls will thank you.

Are you talking about Manscaped.com

I see a cool looking razor there ( that's wirelessly charged! ).

Do you have one of those and use on your jewels?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:14 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Braided with beads gets me way more compliments then the 14 year old smooth look did!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:18 pm 

just dropping in on an old friend. :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:11 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

For you guys that shave the chest hair - how the hell do you get this done without the itching for days afterward? Use a certain conditioner or moisturizer after shaving ? At this point, just using a regular razor and shaving cream directly after the shower.
(I've had more than one civie g/f that has told me they prefer the shaved condition )

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46