www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:13 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Travelling to Jaco (staying at Vista Del Mar) in November and wanted to know what has changed in Jaco scene since my last visit in 2019? Any tips and advise would be appreciated :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:06 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I went the Cocal back in July 2022 for 1 evening.( i was staying at another location and wanted to see what it was like). when i walked to the pool sider bar there was no less that 150 girls and only about 40 gringos on a sunday night. there was so many girls that the girls would standing in the hallways between makings their rounds. after getting a seat at the bar the ladies started to approach me. at one point i stated my stopwatch on my phone to see how long it was between "Hey Baby, can i set here with you" at one point it was under 25 seconds between girls. and it was never longer that 60 seconds. I can say there was some on the most beautiful woman of my trip there, and alot of average women trying to make a living as well. there is always something for everyone if your willing to took around.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:04 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Stayed at cocal for 8 nights june/july...drink prices ridiculous but food prices reasonable girls awesome $80-$200 still the place to be..Many other options available for women food and booze but nothing like Cocal