Enquiring minds

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:25 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

CD, the Misunderstood Martyr :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:30 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Whitecat wrote:
Who cares?

Since his case impacted this hobby and CRT even changed their SOP because of it, I imagine many of us are interested in hearing his side of the story.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:50 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

He never changes he's still impressed with himself , the notoriety of youtube and the accolades from other mongers , F**** around and find out..he found out.... the hard way,

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:43 pm 

Flacoduro1 wrote:
He never changes he's still impressed with himself , the notoriety of youtube and the accolades from other mongers , F**** around and find out..he found out.... the hard way,

Whether he changed or not they released him because they didn't have a real case against him. I realized he paid 2 years of his life over this but he would still be there if the authorities could have found a way to keep him there.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:23 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

grimeswilliam wrote:
Flacoduro1 wrote:

Whether he changed or not they released him because they didn't have a real case against him. I realized he paid 2 years of his life over this but he would still be there if the authorities could have found a way to keep him there.

Unlike the US Constitution there is no double jeopardy provision. I met him many times , he's full of himself.

"However, the defense appealed and, a year later, the Goicoechea Sentencing Appeal Court acquitted Strecker and ordered a new trial and that he be immediately released from prison.

That freedom was taken advantage of by the American, who seven days after the appeal court ruling, left the country and never returned, according to a report from Costa Rica’s immigration service, the Dirección de Migración y Extranjería (DGME).

That means, then, that the defendant did not appear for the second trial against him, which was scheduled for June 18, 2019, confirmed the Deputy Prosecutor for Gender Affairs.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:17 pm 

I don't know Cubadave and I don't have a dog in this fight but if being full of yourself is a crime, a bunch of mongers would be in jail. I have met many down there that think they are special because they have money. And who in their right mind would return to Costa Rica after spending 2 years in prison down there? And maybe he did promote our hobby. When guys rave about Luna and mention how she is down for anything, isn't that promoting her? I guess it is hard to discern between informing and promoting. I am not responding to any more comments because it is like politics that people already have their mind made up. Nothing will change the way people think. My only take on it is that it is unfortunate and has impacted our hobby in a negative way. I hear "passport bros" on Youtube frequently mention that they won't go to Costa Rica because of this case. I only still go because I know to be very careful about what I say. I won't even review the girls. It is a shame because I know lots of great girls there that would appreciate the business.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:48 pm 

grimeswilliam wrote:
I don't know Cubadave and I don't have a dog in this fight but if being full of yourself is a crime, a bunch of mongers would be in jail. I have met many down there that think they are special because they have money. And who in their right mind would return to Costa Rica after spending 2 years in prison down there? And maybe he did promote our hobby. When guys rave about Luna and mention how she is down for anything, isn't that promoting her? I guess it is hard to discern between informing and promoting. I am not responding to any more comments because it is like politics that people already have their mind made up. Nothing will change the way people think. My only take on it is that it is unfortunate and has impacted our hobby in a negative way. I hear "passport bros" on Youtube frequently mention that they won't go to Costa Rica because of this case. I only still go because I know to be very careful about what I say. I won't even review the girls. It is a shame because I know lots of great girls there that would appreciate the business.

It isn't just Mongering in CR that CD thru a wrench in, it's EVERY Country he played in before CR! Just being inducted into the Minnesota Softball Hall of Fame is reason enough to heap scorn on him!
https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/cuba ... dy-6394213
Also, no one here has a monetized Youtube Chanel, Blog or Tshirts to sell for profit when raving about Luna or Netgems!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:07 am 

I meant him over 11-12 years ago in the DR while on either my first or 2nd mongering vacation. He was a chill dude and just super excited about life. Who wouldn't be on vacation.
Gave me some pointers, advice, and a card. I had no idea who he was then. His advice was about on point for a newbie though I will admit. I knew some stuff from research, but he knew all the spots, the game chicas play, what areas to avoid, ect. He also gave me contact to a badass apartment I stayed on future trips for $30 a night. Also how I found out about Jaguar's(for anyone that remember those glory days). Think he was trying to setup some storage unit business or something then.

Not sure if he changed or got more cocky as the years passed, I never keep up. So I do not really understand the hate against him. The word was out way before he started making video's. I think people just locked on him for no reason or didn't like his out in the open style. I've meant far worst mongers over the past 12-13 years.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:48 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

jota1500 wrote:
I meant him over 11-12 years ago in the DR while on either my first or 2nd mongering vacation. He was a chill dude and just super excited about life. Who wouldn't be on vacation.
Gave me some pointers, advice, and a card. I had no idea who he was then. His advice was about on point for a newbie though I will admit. I knew some stuff from research, but he knew all the spots, the game chicas play, what areas to avoid, ect. He also gave me contact to a badass apartment I stayed on future trips for $30 a night. Also how I found out about Jaguar's(for anyone that remember those glory days). Think he was trying to setup some storage unit business or something then.

Not sure if he changed or got more cocky as the years passed, I never keep up. So I do not really understand the hate against him. The word was out way before he started making video's. I think people just locked on him for no reason or didn't like his out in the open style. I've meant far worst mongers over the past 12-13 years.

He was personable enough and fine that way. But he apparently had been warned that his promotion of the sex business in Costa Rica might get him in trouble. The law he was charged under was put in place to stop that sort of promoting. He knew about it, I have been told, and thought he would be fine. In the end, on appeal, there were enough problems with his case that they determined there should be a new trial.

The hate, or at least the negative, is that some blame him for some of the changes that folks have had to make so as to not run afoul of the laws in Costa Rica. But he is not to blame for the law, he just happened to be the first one charged under it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:11 am 

Zeos wrote:
jota1500 wrote:

He was personable enough and fine that way. But he apparently had been warned that his promotion of the sex business in Costa Rica might get him in trouble. The law he was charged under was put in place to stop that sort of promoting. He knew about it, I have been told, and thought he would be fine. In the end, on appeal, there were enough problems with his case that they determined there should be a new trial.

The hate, or at least the negative, is that some blame him for some of the changes that folks have had to make so as to not run afoul of the laws in Costa Rica. But he is not to blame for the law, he just happened to be the first one charged under it.

Yeah all that makes sense. I went catch up and read up on it a little, I forgot about most of it. Looks like he was targeted specifically, so probably banged some politicians wife or lover. Live and learn sucked for him though. Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:19 am 

on a different note.. there prob wont be a part 3 of the Cuba Dave interviews as the owner of that YouTube Channel passed away a couple weeks ago in Medellin.. heart attack is what I heardfrom a different youtube channel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:31 pm 

CD caused a lot of unnecessary damage to a lot of innocent people who didn't need to know what he was posting. When he was told to stop he wouldn't. He had a torried pass in the Dominican Republic before you made it to Costa Rica. I do believe he was expelled from the Dominican.