www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:52 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Can someone let me know where, usually the relatively hot Chicas can be found these days in SJO? Include the Hotels and MP's if possible. Mucho Grassy Ass!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:36 pm 

Zunbake3 wrote:
Can someone let me know where, usually the relatively hot Chicas can be found these days in SJO? Include the Hotels and MP's if possible. Mucho Grassy Ass!

Villa Alegria
Get there early for the best selection.

https://youtu.be/Olc8rlvQ4GI

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:58 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

How far is Villa Alegria from the SL?
Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:23 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Chris12 wrote:
Thanks

I think he is messing with you. I have never heard of this place.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:28 am 

grimeswilliam wrote:
Chris12 wrote:
Thanks

Who? Me? Never!

Not like Chrissy and OP couldn't RTFF or use Google Maps. :lol:

Can some 'bro completely plan my trip for me and guarantee the results ..... and at the lowest possible price?
Thanks in advance! :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:40 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Open the link, you´ll love it. I did

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:19 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Boynton wrote:
grimeswilliam wrote:
Chris12 wrote:
Thanks

Who? Me? Never!

Not like Chrissy and OP couldn't RTFF or use Google Maps. :lol:

Can some 'bro completely plan my trip for me and guarantee the results ..... and at the lowest possible price?
Thanks in advance! :roll:

Sorry OG bro, didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. As someone who is new to this forum, there is so much to read and take in, and not knowing what specifically to search for doesn't make it any easier. By the way, while I was "FTFF", I was simply replying to your post asking a follow up question about something you wrote. Figured people on here were here to help, not mislead. In my experience communicating with others, typically people are kind enough to answer a simple question. Lesson learned. Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:34 pm 

Chris12 wrote:
Sorry OG bro, didn't mean ruffle any feathers. As someone who is new to this forum, there is so much to read and take in, and not knowing what specifically to search for doesn't make it any easier. By the way, I was simply replying to your post asking a follow up question about something you wrote. Figured people on here were here to help, not mislead. In my experience communicating with others, typically people are kind enough to answer a simple question. Lesson learned. Cheers

Reality check .... You did 4 posts this morning within 15 minutes of each other across 4 different forums. 1 was a roll call, the other 3 were "How far is xxxxxx from the SL". If you are going to spam the board, expect a little ball-busting.

BTW, Villa Alegria is a local old folks home. I don't know how far it is from the SL, but i figure its about 18 months from Netgems. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:44 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Boynton wrote:
Chris12 wrote:
Sorry OG bro, didn't mean ruffle any feathers. As someone who is new to this forum, there is so much to read and take in, and not knowing what specifically to search for doesn't make it any easier. By the way, I was simply replying to your post asking a follow up question about something you wrote. Figured people on here were here to help, not mislead. In my experience communicating with others, typically people are kind enough to answer a simple question. Lesson learned. Cheers

Reality check .... You did 4 posts this morning within 15 minutes of each other across 4 different forums. 1 was a roll call, the other 3 were "How far is xxxxxx from the SL". If you are going to spam the board, expect a little ball-busting.

BTW, Villa Alegria is a local old folks home. I don't know how far it is from the SL, but i figure its about 18 months from Netgems. :mrgreen:

Oh, so you thought I was spamming? I would see you're point if that's what I was doing. I was checking out the forum before leaving for work, and looked at the most recent posts from yesterday. In three of those posts there were places mentioned, so I replied wondering how far those three places were from where I was staying. Then I contributed to the roll call thread. I would not call any of that spamming. And after a goggle search I did see what Villa Alegria was. Glad to know you have a sense of humor. I'll try to limit how many threads I reply to with in a 15 minute period moving forward. Thanks for the educational experience friend