Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:28 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Whitecat wrote:
Rudy Wellz wrote:
JadePhantom wrote:
I've had 3 trips in the last year and staying at least 2 weeks on every trip. I can tell you from observation that it is slower but seems to be recovering from Covid.

Seems noticeably slow from Sun to Wed. Only about 8 girls at the SL during the day. That's when I would just go to Monicas. Evenings I would just go to Taormina to snag a girl from there.

Picks up during the weekend Thur-Sat 7p-11p: SL about 10-15 girls, Taormina 14-16 girls, HDR about 15-20 girls. However I find the hottest tend to be at the Taormina.

I am staying at Hotel Castillo on a Sun/Mon prior to traveling to Jaco. If I pick up a chica at Taormina in the evening/night, is it safe to make the 5 minute walk back to Castillo where I am staying or should I Uber?

Jeez.......don't be a pu*sy. Walk.

Played D1 college football...so not a pu*sy. Also a surgeon, so smart enough to inquire, learn and minimize my risks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:30 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

catbert55 wrote:
Half the chicas are going to refuse to walk from the Taormina to the Castillo if they're wearing heels. The other half are going to be silently cussing you for being a cheapskate. Live it up. Get the Uber.

Thank you. Uber makes sense as I want the chica to be comfortable and at ease.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:51 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Whitecat wrote:
Rudy Wellz wrote:
JadePhantom wrote:
I've had 3 trips in the last year and staying at least 2 weeks on every trip. I can tell you from observation that it is slower but seems to be recovering from Covid.

Seems noticeably slow from Sun to Wed. Only about 8 girls at the SL during the day. That's when I would just go to Monicas. Evenings I would just go to Taormina to snag a girl from there.

Picks up during the weekend Thur-Sat 7p-11p: SL about 10-15 girls, Taormina 14-16 girls, HDR about 15-20 girls. However I find the hottest tend to be at the Taormina.

I am staying at Hotel Castillo on a Sun/Mon prior to traveling to Jaco. If I pick up a chica at Taormina in the evening/night, is it safe to make the 5 minute walk back to Castillo where I am staying or should I Uber?

Jeez.......don't be a pu*sy. Walk.

Jeez, don't be an asshole tough guy--the man asked an honest question. Responses like this are part of why this board has suffered.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:05 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

If there's ever a Gringo Gulch Fight Club, the Champion, for my money, is on the Football Player Surgeon and Not the Cheapskate Old Fart! 2nd Place would, hands down, go to Netgems!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:56 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I appreciate it.

Tom