www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Skokka
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:56 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Anyone ever use this? One time I tried to book a girl and never confirmed anything then about a day later this person tried to threaten me with images of dudes in masks with guns lol. Yeah that's not gonna work on me but has anyone gone to a girl's apartment and get robbed or anything?

Post subject: Re: Skokka
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:10 pm 

JadePhantom wrote:
Anyone ever use this? One time I tried to book a girl and never confirmed anything then about a day later this person tried to threaten me with images of dudes in masks with guns lol. Yeah that's not gonna work on me but has anyone gone to a girl's apartment and get robbed or anything?

I had one from this website come see me at Castillo. She was legit. I only tried her because the ad looked very amateur and she was willing to do outcalls. Many of the ads have the look of bait and switch places.

Post subject: Re: Skokka
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:47 pm 

grimeswilliam wrote:
JadePhantom wrote:

I had one from this website come see me at Castillo. She was legit. I only tried her because the ad looked very amateur and she was willing to do outcalls. Many of the ads have the look of bait and switch places.

Yeah it seems like lots of fake ads up there. But just wanted to see if anyone had any positive experiences. I think ads where they post their faces seem like dead giveaways for tells.