www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:07 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Hello and good afternoon. Has anyone here tried WILAS *******??Any information will be great.

Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:26 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Dave4u63 wrote:
Hello and good afternoon. Has anyone here tried WILAS *******??Any information will be great.

Thanks in advance.

Give it a try. Lot of local girls there looking for work. Not a cien boy venue as the prices are cheaper and the cien boys figure if it's cheap it's no good. Lots of young girls starting off new here. Found more than one good one here. A good search is often very rewarding. Lots of Venezolanas working their way to the states. The putas here generally have zero experience with gringos.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:17 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

So on Wilas, the consensus is that if they show their face, they are pic sellers? And if their face is blurred, they are legit? Wilas looks better than Skokka for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:30 am 

Many of the ads are old so check the date when their ad was posted. If the babe looks like a Hollywood movie star or non Tica, just pass. Cien boys stay away, prices are too low for you. Oh, and if they use the word "flaka" be careful. They use that word very loosely down here.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:45 am 

If you pick one on Skokka, Wilas, or any other site, my advice is to then communicate with them on WhatsApp and ask for a new picture, like pointing a finger in the air, many posted beautiful pictures of themselves 5 years ago and 40 pounds ago.

There was a girl who was stunning and breathtaking with a heavenly perfect body I just had to meet.

Luckily a friend saw the same and got her first, he sent me pictures of when they went out to dinner, she had a massive plate of food in front of her face, and she looked like a hamster with plump jam packed cheeks stuffed with corn, easily 40 to 50 pounds more than her advertised pictures... :evil:

Another one she advertised a model movie starlet perfect stunning beautiful face, again easily 5 year old picture, another friend got her, years of drugs, cigs and booze had not been kind, she went from looking angelic to ghastly... :shock:

Another friend responded to an airbrushed glamor picture, again model perfect on one of these sites, my advice is stay away from them, look for a pretty sexy cute tica picture obviously taken by cell phone, amateur pictures. He ignored my advice and pretty much everyone else he knew and went to her home.

I had previously advised him she looked too good to be true, ask for a new picture with her finger pointed up. She refused and told him that's who she is and she doesn't want too many pictures of her floating around, and because she's so beautiful she's always busy, so make an appointment or move on... :shock:

He, a retired attorney, who should know better, fell for it, went there, instead he meets an older flabby plump unattractive ho, she clips him of cien, and in 40 minutes tells him his time is up and he has to go, he barely scored a mediocre blow... :x

Many of them say they have a house and you must go there. DON'T DO THIS...!!! If they won't come to you, hang up and block them and move on.

There are plenty to choose from in safe MP's or come to your hotel where they have to show their I.D.

Also, you're not a high school student graduating and talking with your prom date. Don't be bashful, lay out exactly what you want and what you expect.

I also would suggest tell her if she shows up and she's not the girl in the pictures, or if there's any problems you'll pay her around $20 for showing up and send her on her way, but if she is the girl in the picture and shows up and looks good, has a sweet personality, not drunk or on drugs, don't worry, she's in and collecting a paycheck guaranteed... 8)