www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A TICA CAUTION
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:57 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

A word of caution for new members. experienced members will understand but still worth remembering. search " RollTide gets rolled " for a better warning- A MUST READ. . IF you are inclined to get involved with a tica long term wise, have fun BUT be careful. Ticas are ruthless, I have a worse story about mine when I was injured in CIMA ICU but later... I was living full time in San Jose a while back,I thought it was a good idea to have a " go bag " considering all the random earthquakes, volcanoes popping off and the like, I made a simple bag of first-aid, taxi money, powerbar water, sensible stuff we should all have. So anyway i cut my self and went for the bag, my tica or her amiga had cleaned out the bag for their own use, LEFT ME ONE BANDAID. It was not the value lost that pissed me off but the attitude - " We are all millionaires '' ruthless. Let me know if you want to hear the ICU STORY, WAY WORSE.

Fielder

A shout out to old members i know, 8 years since the injury just starting to walk again, Miss the SL and everybody. i will eventually return.

Last edited by Fiedler on Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: A TICA CAUTION
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:45 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

TELL THE ICU STORY!!!
I gotta know!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:16 am 

Fiedler wrote:
Ticas are ruthless,

Some are not just ruthless, but stupid as well. Let's hear the ICU story in the land of pura vida.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:46 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Another monger raising his hand to hear the ICU story
https://media.giphy.com/media/VStxBrCyssRPO/giphy.gif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:51 pm 

The ICU STORY.....

So i ended up with 4 breaks in leg, perfect fall-shower,l from that famous slippery TICO ceramic tile.

Anyhow quickly rushed off to CIMA, then to catholic hospital -calle blancos, CIMA did not have the right equipment.
Meanwhile my Tica had hijacked my car, i wasn't making good decisions since i was drugged - pain
i broke the rules and gave her my CC PIN for gas, NO-NO,

EVERY TIME I called for her to visit she was in Cartago, she gave the usual , " no money for gas "
there was no wifi for a month in ICU so could not check my Bank act, but meanwhile every day she was skimming the daily max from my CC, $500, $500, $500. for 16 days till it was cleaned out. $ 7,500

Then she sent her sister with one suitcase and like 20% of my clothes, she grabbed everything else AND $10,000 in GPS inventory. ( I had been in Escazu a year so ya had some things ) Never saw her again,
My lawyer got the car back and even bought it from me to help,

@@Let me know if you need a good lawyer, although not criminal, great honest TICO Donated $500 a year later for Navidad in Vancouver.

NOTE, even if you have medical insurance, the hospitals charge you $10k until the insurance kicks in, at least in my case, Canadian insurance Air ambulance back to Vancouver was $ 120k !!!!! ( Insurance paid )
since i was at 2 hospitals i had to pay $20k, but did get refunded.

Just a good lesson for all of us...NO CC PIN even on Morphine.
MISS you all and the SL. " of coarse im still friendly with a different tica "

Fiedler.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:20 pm 

Fiedler wrote:
i broke the rules and gave her my CC PIN

I just wonder if women were always all about money and greed, or we can be nice and just call them "practical", or were they once different, like in the caveman days. But I doubt it , I recall a Flintstones episode where Wilma and Betty pulled the same stunt, grabbing the CC running towards the stores screaming "charge it".

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:55 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Fiedler wrote:
The ICU STORY.....

So i ended up with 4 breaks in leg, perfect fall-shower,l from that famous slippery TICO ceramic tile.

Anyhow quickly rushed off to CIMA, then to catholic hospital -calle blancos, CIMA did not have the right equipment.
Meanwhile my Tica had hijacked my car, i wasn't making good decisions since i was drugged - pain
i broke the rules and gave her my CC PIN for gas, NO-NO,

EVERY TIME I called for her to visit she was in Cartago, she gave the usual , " no money for gas "
there was no wifi for a month in ICU so could not check my Bank act, but meanwhile every day she was skimming the daily max from my CC, $500, $500, $500. for 16 days till it was cleaned out. $ 7,500

Then she sent her sister with one suitcase and like 20% of my clothes, she grabbed everything else AND $10,000 in GPS inventory. ( I had been in Escazu a year so ya had some things ) Never saw her again,
My lawyer got the car back and even bought it from me to help,

@@Let me know if you need a good lawyer, although not criminal, great honest TICO Donated $500 a year later for Navidad in Vancouver.

NOTE, even if you have medical insurance, the hospitals charge you $10k until the insurance kicks in, at least in my case, Canadian insurance Air ambulance back to Vancouver was $ 120k !!!!! ( Insurance paid )
since i was at 2 hospitals i had to pay $20k, but did get refunded.

Just a good lesson for all of us...NO CC PIN even on Morphine.
MISS you all and the SL. " of coarse im still friendly with a different tica "

Fiedler.

Oh man. What a fall! It’s taken time but glad you are well physically and it seems mentally as well. Gotta ask one question, was your Tica a working or former working gal?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:11 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

So your Tica caution boils down to "Don't give one your credit card and PIN"?
Gottcha! :oops:

Good luck. I haven't pull that one, but I've made plenty of other mistakes. :arrow:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:58 pm 

[/quote] Oh man. What a fall! It’s taken time but glad you are well physically and it seems mentally as well. Gotta ask one question, was your Tica a working or former working gal?[/quote]

Yup, EX Zblue... Was with her 3 years,
she ended up being a bad thief, money always going missing when i was in the shower kinda thing.
the fall kinda saved me, gave me a excuse to get out, only thing is she levied a nasty EXIT TAX.

i thought in the real world your Novia should come to your aid when busted up ? NOPE , almost as bad as a couple gringas i know,

Side note,
while Im here, still in a care home here in Vancouver, got real friendly with a gringa working here, fun flirting for 2 months, pizza and other harmless stuff. Then she went nuts, and ratted our situation out to the manager, big drama,Im still on probation, so anyhow options are slim in here and she is a good looker so after 4 months of staying out of her way, I asked her for a friendly chat and to give her a navidad card, she went " gringa " on me again, ran to the head nurse and #meetoo d me, im now required to have at least have one other observer/ chaperone in the room with her at all times, like im a pervert, honest i never touched her, strict rules here. all that over a lousy Christmas card ! i.ll take Ticas anytime over a gringa.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:36 am 

Fiedler wrote:
Oh man. What a fall! It’s taken time but glad you are well physically and it seems mentally as well. Gotta ask one question, was your Tica a working or former working gal?[/quote]

Yup, EX Zblue... Was with her 3 years,
she ended up being a bad thief, money always going missing when i was in the shower kinda thing.
the fall kinda saved me, gave me a excuse to get out, only thing is she levied a nasty EXIT TAX.

i thought in the real world your Novia should come to your aid when busted up ? NOPE , almost as bad as a couple gringas i know,

Side note,
while Im here, still in a care home here in Vancouver, got real friendly with a gringa working here, fun flirting for 2 months, pizza and other harmless stuff. Then she went nuts, and ratted our situation out to the manager, big drama,Im still on probation, so anyhow options are slim in here and she is a good looker so after 4 months of staying out of her way, I asked her for a friendly chat and to give her a navidad card, she went " gringa " on me again, ran to the head nurse and #meetoo d me, im now required to have at least have one other observer/ chaperone in the room with her at all times, like im a pervert, honest i never touched her, strict rules here. all that over a lousy Christmas card ! i.ll take Ticas anytime over a gringa.[/quote]

I thought so. A puta is a puta and you, me or the next guy can’t change that. Good luck with things in the future. The nurse is definitely a wack case by the way and why you would try to be nice to her after the first situation is beyond me. Same with the so called novia. Money always missing? Why would you stay in such a situation for 3 years?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:16 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I’m so tired of gringas. For a while I’ve been swiping on 2’s and 3’s here in my area for a quick bone, but then they get super annoying on so many different levels. 2023 is going to be just Monk mode for me except for the times I can take a plane out of this place.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:43 pm 

sb_boise wrote:
I’m so tired of gringas. For a while I’ve been swiping on 2’s and 3’s here in my area for a quick bone, but then they get super annoying on so many different levels. 2023 is going to be just Monk mode for me except for the times I can take a plane out of this place.

INDEED, thats why we all go south

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:01 pm 

OK, I NAME THE TICA IN QUESTION

go to Ticas photo's with coments A TICA CAUTION MIA / MARIBEL

PM for photos if you need, i cant load

Fiedler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:36 pm 

Hoosierdaddy wrote:
I thought so. A puta is a puta and you, me or the next guy can’t change that. Good luck with things in the future. The nurse is definitely a wack case by the way and why you would try to be nice to her after the first situation is beyond me. Same with the so called novia. Money always missing? Why would you stay in such a situation for 3 years?

limited choices here. im not into 85 yr grannies, just trying tomake peace with the nurse since we still bump into each other....

the thieving was only at the end, that i was aware of anyhow,

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:51 pm 

Fiedler wrote:
Hoosierdaddy wrote:

limited choices here. im not into 85 yr grannies, just trying tomake peace with the nurse since we still bump into each other....

the thieving was only at the end, that i was aware of anyhow,

OK and good luck!