www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Del Rey report
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:14 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Dark2thebone wrote:
Bhuey, could you name drop some of those Korean lady bars. Thanks in advance.

Blue Cat and Sky Lounge are the two I like to have conversations at. They are down on Telephone north of 610.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:19 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Dark2thebone wrote:

ISG Houston has a forum dedicated to them for the latest info

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:31 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Jfoot wrote:
Dark2thebone wrote:

ISG Houston has a forum dedicated to them for the latest info

Do you mean USASG?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:25 am 

I went to HDR and this is what I found: there were men and some non-human life forms there. I am not being mean to unattractive females; I was genuinely alarmed. I don’t know if I can accurately describe what I saw, but I will give it a shot. Imagine dead, slightly decomposing, geriatric transsexuals that make spooky gestures to get your attention. They are quite possibly the chemical composition of OgTs4 molecules. They had breast that could not occur naturally or be the result of surgical enhancement unless the surgeon was using concrete. These statue-like breasts were not shaped in usual breast form. They certainly weren’t something you would want to touch unless you like to fondle mannequins in department stores.

I started the circle to see the interior and I was surprised that it hadn’t changed much at all except the urinals in the men’s room were new and the bathroom was clean. The interior was quite familiar.

I went to the bar area and froze, paralyzed with cognitive dissonance. I am not sure what I saw.

If you want to go to a haunted house like place where men drink amongst eerily vacant gambling tables then this place will be acceptable.

Several people, to include the taxi drivers, answered questions they weren’t asked and the answer was that HDR just opened, so give it time.

I will give it time and revisit in the future to see if these promises are held - hopefully with some live human females in attendance.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:20 am 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
It will take some time to re-populate HDR to its former glory. Give it a month or two I say.

Is HDR open now 24 hours/day or do curfew restrictions make it shut down at midnight?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:06 am 

Rolleratnight wrote:
I went to HDR and this is what I found: there were men and some non-human life forms there. I am not being mean to unattractive females; I was genuinely alarmed. I don’t know if I can accurately describe what I saw, but I will give it a shot. Imagine dead, slightly decomposing, geriatric transsexuals that make spooky gestures to get your attention. They are quite possibly the chemical composition of OgTs4 molecules. They had breast that could not occur naturally or be the result of surgical enhancement unless the surgeon was using concrete. These statue-like breasts were not shaped in usual breast form. They certainly weren’t something you would want to touch unless you like to fondle mannequins in department stores.

I started the circle to see the interior and I was surprised that it hadn’t changed much at all except the urinals in the men’s room were new and the bathroom was clean. The interior was quite familiar.

I went to the bar area and froze, paralyzed with cognitive dissonance. I am not sure what I saw.

If you want to go to a haunted house like place where men drink amongst eerily vacant gambling tables then this place will be acceptable.

Several people, to include the taxi drivers, answered questions they weren’t asked and the answer was that HDR just opened, so give it time.

I will give it time and revisit in the future to see if these promises are held - hopefully with some live human females in attendance.

man, sounds like ur describing the rollicking Halloween parties they had in years past. The fact this is occuring in mid-february truly is scary

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:00 am 

I stopped in the other day, and must say this discription is quite accurate. 3 customers who looked like they just fell out of bed, and one over the hill puta. Good luck, Rey. You're going to need it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:29 pm 

What do the bartenders look like?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:36 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I stopped in to check it out. Rooms are twice of what they used to be. Beers are twice the price of what they used to be.

Whinecat this was your post from last week. If you are so unhappy with the Del Rey why do you keep stopping in? I know why so you whine and moan about the cost of beer or the quality of girl or paying cien.
I have never read more miserable comments on this board than those that come from you. Viva miserable WC.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:26 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

RokinRob1
You can see who puts up the post before you read the article. No one is forcing you to read what is posted. Some members may like what Whitecat puts up. What Whitecat puts up is INFORMATION about what this board is about. :mrgreen: No one on here has to read anything if they don't want to.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:30 am 

Hank wrote:

Again, they would be hard to describe. Their attitude was like Prison Guards watching over a chain gang. I don’t remember them as attractive or unattractive. I didn’t interact with them to remember, I just observed.

One thing I noticed was each customer was given a long receipt with each drink order that was delivered. About as long as a 30-item receipt from the grocery store. Maybe somebody could elaborate on that. I got a glance of one and it looked like a break down of taxes and the “svc” (mandatory tip) item.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:34 am 

Hank wrote:

I agree this is hard to answer because everyone's taste is different as well as the fact they were wearing masks. The ones that did take their masks down were attractive. I will say that out of about 7 bartenders 5 were very fit and attractive to me. One was chubby and one was too damn skinny for my liking.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:29 am 

Wingnut wrote:
RokinRob1
You can see who puts up the post before you read the article. No one is forcing you to read what is posted. Some members may like what Whitecat puts up. What Whitecat puts up is INFORMATION about what this board is about. :mrgreen: No one on here has to read anything if they don't want to.

Thank you......you're spot on.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:15 am 

Wingnut and Whitecat sounds like you guys are made for each other. I can see you both now just whining away the hours bitchin' n moanin' about everything. Pura Vida, eh?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:55 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Someone please give a REPORT instead of these whinings..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next