www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: La Fortuna - Any p4p?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:44 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Topic says all. Can anyone care to leave comment for most recent updates? Any p4p that's worth near La Fortuna area. Thanks! :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:32 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

nyckguy wrote:
Any p4p that's worth near La Fortuna area.

If you speak spanish you should have no trouble finding willing participants. You are not going to find the fish in a barrel type of locations but there are a lot of places to pick up on girls from locals to visitors. You will need to be willing to put in the work but I had several ladies that would have been going back to my room if I was single. The resturants are great places to pick up on the waitresses but you need to be tactful. Other than that get a ride from some of the local taxis there and ask them if they know of any working girls. They might hook you up with their sister, daughter, mom or grandma. If you get a day pass to Baldi and spend the day enjoying the hot springs I would walk around the room area and see if anything catches your eye. I saw a couple of maids that I would have had no issues approaching and asking for a date. I would lean towards the date side but if they go you are pretty much in the bed with them providing you are a fun person. There will be loads of girls in the pools but you need to make sure they are not with a boyfriend/husband or things could go south quick.

If you dont speak spanish then take some lube to rub one out.