www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:34 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Last couple of trips (this year) (and I always stay at the SL) I've noticed more "mediocre" to "less than mediocre" ladies hanging out. More often it seems that the more aggressive girls are the ones that will come to my table while while I'm having a drink or eating, or both. It's the same old standard BS with many of them: "Hi Baby"...."What your name Baby"..."Where you from Baby"...."You want I give you good massage Baby"....Blah...Blah...Blah...

What are some of the lines/excuses you use to let them know you are not interested while at the same time not being rude or offensive?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:41 pm 

BondTrader wrote:
Last couple of trips (this year) (and I always stay at the SL) I've noticed more "mediocre" to "less than mediocre" ladies hanging out. More often it seems that the more aggressive girls are the ones that will come to my table while while I'm having a drink or eating, or both. It's the same old standard BS with many of them: "Hi Baby"...."What your name Baby"..."Where you from Baby"...."You want I give you good massage Baby"....Blah...Blah...Blah...

What are some of the lines/excuses you use to let them know you are not interested while at the same time not being rude or offensive?

I used to use "No tengo leche," but that didn't always work. Now I use "No tengo dinero" which seems to be a real turn off for them. No tengo leche is a nice way of saying I just splooged all over my last date. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:37 pm 

"Hello, my name is Netgems, perhaps you have heard of me."

Works every time. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:53 am 

ya he tenido sexo tres veces hoy

if they persist I tell them that I am old & don't have any leche left

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:51 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

If you want to get rid of them fast, just say "I have no money"....works every time.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:28 am 

Boynton wrote:
"Hello, my name is Netgems, perhaps you have heard of me."

Works every time. :mrgreen:

Netgems...Netgems... Are Yoo the one who wants us to... :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG, HASTA LUEGO, BABEE!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Last edited by Netgems on Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:32 am 

Great! Nice to meet you! I pay $40 for gfe, dfk, bbbj, overnight, and other unmentionables...interested???

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:47 am 

BondTrader wrote:

I just tell 'em I'm Netgems' driver... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:24 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:
BondTrader wrote:

I just tell 'em I'm Netgems' driver... :mrgreen:

Decided against a car here, spend under $100 a month on Uber and cabs!

Months ago I ran into an old fave of mine from 3 years ago, we agreed to hook up again for nostalgia, she asked me what will I pay, I said $80 like always, she told me that only gets a covered bj, she wanted cien.

We argued for awhile, then refused to see each other. Something about "covered" bj gets me worked up like Marty in Back to the future when he hears "chicken", lol.

Then I saw her at SL again, I dropped 10k crc on her table for drinks for her and two other hoz, told her we shouldn't fight, she once was my "hovia" for a year. I agreed to the cien because she is amazing stunning with big firm ones and used to gfe, dfk, bbbj, the works.

She came over and really delivered like we were old lovers, so I guess my extra 20$ was well spent, several hours worth on top of it. She's earned the right to more visits, lol...

I showed her!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:20 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

gfe dfk bbbj you call that "the works " for cien :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:00 pm 

kwadd wrote:

Yes, read the words to the letters slowly...girl friend experience...girl friend experience...under that main catagory is a long list of sub catagories...deep French kissing...deeep French kissing...barrrre back blowwwww job...

Plus the intangibles of the fact that we know each other three years and for about a year was my favorita hovia, the friendship, trust, our "history" for what it's worth, we "know" each other, she "knows" what I like.

When we're in bed we're on auto pilot, she's no clock watcher, it's expected she stays for sex 3 hours and another 2 or 3 eating and socializing. We're not just doing animal sex, we're making luuuuv, lol. :lol: :roll:

I mean, I know her mother for krissakes, her mother has known me three years and every time she comes over I cook a meal, she texts mom pictures of it on my guest plates and announces she's with me, and she goes home with a huge Tupperware "doggy-bag" for her, her K*D and mom. I mean, I got mom pulling for me on these matters... :mrgreen:

In any event, the point I'm making is having a fave ho with all these extra bennys has added value over any new encounter, and the time spent more than offsets the higher price over an exciting quicky where the ho you don't know just now wants to exit your room after you blow your first (and only allowed) load... :evil:

I don't K*D myself like so many other guys do, but we have an affectionate relationship you just don't get from what you are probably relating to, a first time encounter with any ho that doesn't even know you, perhaps you have your "bucket list" of the theatrics and gymnastics you want her to perform, and besides, what else DO YOU WANT? :shock:

Wait...maybe might not be a good idea to publicly answer that one...never mind... :mrgreen: :roll:

Last edited by Netgems on Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:21 pm 

BondTrader wrote:

NO TENGO DINERO!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:25 pm 

Netgems wrote:
kwadd wrote:

Yes, read the words to the letters slowly...girl friend experience...girl friend experience...under that main catagory is a long list of sub catagories...deep French kissing...deeep French kissing...barrrre back blowwwww job...

Plus the intangibles of the fact that we know each other three years and for about a year was my favorita hovia, the friendship, trust, our "history" for what it's worth, we "know" each other, she "knows" what I like.

When we're in bed we're on auto pilot, she's no clock watcher, it's expected she stays for sex 3 hours and another 2 or 3 eating and socializing. We're not just doing animal sex, we're making luuuuv, lol. :lol: :roll:

I mean, I know her mother for krissakes, her mother has known me three years and every time she comes over I cook a meal, she texts mom pictures of it on my guest plates and announces she's with me, and she goes home with a huge Tupperware "doggy-bag" for her, her K*D and mom. I mean, I got mom pulling for me on these matters... :mrgreen:

In any event, the point I'm making is having a fave ho with all these extra bennys has added value over any new encounter, and the time spent more than offsets the higher price over an exciting quicky where the ho you don't know just now wants to exit your room after you blow your first (and only allowed) load... :evil:

I don't K*D myself like so many other guys do, but we have an affectionate relationship you just don't get from what you are probably relating to, a first time encounter with any ho that doesn't even know you, perhaps you have your "bucket list" of the theatrics and gymnastics you want her to perform, and besides, what else DO YOU WANT? :shock:

Wait...maybe might not be a good idea to publicly answer that one...never mind... :mrgreen: :roll:

Sounds like you found a Keeper. I think I may have too but I’ll know more in 3 weeks and then again in January.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:04 am 

"No me gustan las Gorditas!" 100% success rate.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:45 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Orange wrote:
BondTrader wrote:

NO TENGO DINERO!!!!!

Estoy esperando para un amiga always works for me.