www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:00 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

BondTrader wrote:
[

Yes, read the words to the letters slowly...girl friend experience...girl friend experience...under that main catagory is a long list of sub catagories...deep French kissing...deeep French kissing...barrrre back blowwwww job...

Plus the intangibles of the fact that we know each other three years and for about a year was my favorita hovia, the friendship, trust, our "history" for what it's worth, we "know" each other, she "knows" what I like.

When we're in bed we're on auto pilot, she's no clock watcher, it's expected she stays for sex 3 hours and another 2 or 3 eating and socializing. We're not just doing animal sex, we're making luuuuv, lol. :lol: :roll:

I mean, I know her mother for krissakes, her mother has known me three years and every time she comes over I cook a meal, she texts mom pictures of it on my guest plates and announces she's with me, and she goes home with a huge Tupperware "doggy-bag" for her, her K*D and mom. I mean, I got mom pulling for me on these matters... :mrgreen:

In any event, the point I'm making is having a fave ho with all these extra bennys has added value over any new encounter, and the time spent more than offsets the higher price over an exciting quicky where the ho you don't know just now wants to exit your room after you blow your first (and only allowed) load... :evil:

I don't K*D myself like so many other guys do, but we have an affectionate relationship you just don't get from what you are probably relating to, a first time encounter with any ho that doesn't even know you, perhaps you have your "bucket list" of the theatrics and gymnastics you want her to perform, and besides, what else DO YOU WANT? :shock:

Wait...maybe might not be a good idea to publicly answer that one...never mind... :mrgreen: :roll:

Sounds like you found a Keeper. I think I may have too but I’ll know more in 3 weeks and then again in January.[/quote]

Some guys think they have to have a real novia, with all the dangers and problems that brings, but I coined the phrase "hovia", meaning you both know what the relationship is based on, money for poontang, but over time, you have a special relationship, friends with benefits, you like each other, trust each other (to a degree), know each other, and years together, even if off n on, breeds familiarity.

The sex is real, always passionate true gfe, never mechanical or contrived or awkward, after all, when you're pounding a ho for years, you develop a true intimacy you just can't get on a quicky bar ho or mp hour, so that alone has merit.

If you take all the time to get a good one trained...why cut 'em loose? LOL :mrgreen:

Anyway, thanks for the comment, good luck with yours, there are nice appreciative loving ones findable, they're not all sharks negotiating what twisted thrills you want for how many extry colones, lol... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:01 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Simply say No gracias. This is not a big problem, really.