www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:06 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Driving from SJ to Sierpe soon. Originally was planning to drive straight there but now I might take my time and stop in Jaco to overnight there. The last time I was in Jaco was during the Beatle Bar Heydays.

For a quick overnight stay and if "looking for love" without time to "hunt" is the easiest solution to stay at Cocal and find company there? Or are there other options. Thank You.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:10 pm 

Unless you know Mr Peabody & Sherman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:16 pm 

BondTrader wrote:
Driving from SJ to Sierpe soon. Originally was planning to drive straight there but now I might take my time and stop in Jaco to overnight there. The last time I was in Jaco was during the Beatle Bar Heydays.

For a quick overnight stay and if "looking for love" without time to "hunt" is the easiest solution to stay at Cocal and find company there? Or are there other options. Thank You.

Just get a room at the Cocal and there will be 40 or so chicas waiting in line to get in and you can pick from them

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:26 pm 

Hank wrote:
BondTrader wrote:

Just get a room at the Cocal and there will be 40 or so chicas waiting in line to get in and you can pick from them

Thank You. Thought that might be 5he case but been so long since I’ve to Jaco I thought to double check.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:33 pm 

While cocal is nice and convenient, it is a more expensive option. Actually a less expensive option would be any guest friendly hotel in Jaco, as you simply head to the Cocal pool bars whenever you want, find your entertainment for the night and taxi back to your hotel. Hotel Poseidon, 1 block over on Calle Bohio while not as nice, will save you 50.00 and is relatively convenient. If you’re not worried about the extra 40.00-50.00 per night, Cocal is definitely a great place to stay.

Suerte,

Jac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:38 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

If you’re just in Jaco for the night and chicas are your primary goal then I’d stay at Cocal. Sometimes even chica-friendly hotels have restrictions on the hours where visitors are okay, which you may not want to deal with for only one night.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:42 pm 

Bobbo1 wrote:
If you’re just in Jaco for the night and chicas are your primary goal then I’d stay at Cocal. Sometimes even chica-friendly hotels have restrictions on the hours where visitors are okay, which you may not want to deal with for only one night.

Plus who wants to be moving about Jaco at night?, even in an Uber or Taxi...

In the ancient days I always stayed at HDR, and different people would tell me about how wonderful different other hotels were, and ask why I insist on staying at the old grand dame, but I stuck with my version of Willy Sutton's logic "Because THAT'S where the pu*sy is...