www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:45 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
Zeos wrote:
Puro Party wrote:
"I guess food gets delivered in."

Was wondering if chicas can get delivered in too assuming the chicas know the risks and/or are + themselves?

Any word from the quarantiners on this? :?:

Are you serious?

Yes. What kind of reply is that?

How many people you run across that are + and you not even know it? Is having CV19 worse than say possibly an STD (most people just sniffles/common cold especially those that are VAXed)? Are you VAXed bro?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:12 am 

Puro Party wrote:
Zeos wrote:
Puro Party wrote:

Was wondering if chicas can get delivered in too assuming the chicas know the risks and/or are + themselves?

Are you serious?

How many people you run across that are + and you not even know it? Is having CV19 worse than say possibly an STD (most people just sniffles/common cold especially those that are VAXed)? Are you VAXed bro?

Perhaps there is not tobacco in that Puro.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:33 am 

I guess I must have gotten confused just what the term QUARANTINE actually means.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:22 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Puro might be on to something. How about they send CV19 positive chicas to the room. Both need to quarantine so why not together.? Wonder if the offer a CV19 discount?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:49 am 

I hope that these replies about having a Covid positive woman sent to your room are meant to be humorous and not serious. Otherwise it is probably one of the most irresponsible things I have heard in a long time. If the woman tests Covid positive she would be in quarantine at her home. Most of these women will still have to care for their chil**en so leaving for an extended period of time would be out of the question.

Quarantine means staying away from other people. How would you expect the woman to get to your room? Taxi, Uber, bus??? Not being very considerate of the other passengers or drivers.

Now if someone has a LLT hovia or something similar who is also positive, then it might be possible to cohabitate for the 10 to 14 days it might take to test negative. However most guys staying at the SL or Castillo don't fall into that category.

And even if it were possible, would the "quarantinee" be willing to pay the young lady for 10 full days of her time given that most charge at least $150 for just an overnight. From what I usually read on this forum, I doubt it.

If you travel during the pandemic, regardless of vaccination status, you are rolling the dice and very well could test positive before your return to the states especially given the lack of social distancing most of us practice. If you aren't prepared to serve out your quarantine and obey the local laws if you test positive, then you should stay home.

Sorry for the rant.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:23 pm 

Puro Party wrote:
Zeos wrote:
Puro Party wrote:

Are you serious?

People die from this. I know a couple that have. I don't know of anyone who has died of an STD...although that can happen.

I'm not going to get into a flame war with a troll...but lets just assume for a minute that you are serious. My guess is that it would be preventative detention in quarantine, then time in preventative detention in the nice penitentiary until your trial date comes up in a couple of years.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:41 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I was kidding and being contrary. This board needs to lighten up. HardD likely not going to share a beer with you after all at Castillo after that post. Zeos I am not a troll but I am also not an internet tough guy like you. I go to Costa Rica knowing the risks, and my brother is a Pulmonologist so I think I know about the ramifications of Covid.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:04 pm 

RockinRob1 wrote:
I was kidding and being contrary. This board needs to lighten up. HardD likely not going to share a beer with you after all at Castillo after that post. Zeos I am not a troll but I am also not an internet tough guy like you. I go to Costa Rica knowing the risks, and my brother is a Pulmonologist so I think I know about the ramifications of Covid.

Well, it means your brother *might* know about the ramifications, but it means Jack-Shit about your knowledge. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:40 pm 

RockinRob1 wrote:

I know it will be difficult but I will try my best to get over it. And I'm glad you brother has a successful career.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:07 pm 

RockinRob1 wrote:
Really HardD because I was over it when I pushed SUBMIT. Boytown, I don't think you know John Shit well enough to refer to him as Jack. ⚔

Touché Senator Bentsen.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:47 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Anyone know Maria? Long dark hair, brown eyes??? Looking for her contact info! :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:20 pm 

Zeos,

I'm sorry about your friends. I think we all know people who have died of this.

Not my viewpoint but so many people though just don't care if they get + in the first place (I happen to be one that does and I try to take precautions but also make light of the situation at hand between two consenting adults who are already + and asymptomatic and I clarify a woman already working in the gulch hotels).

How many chicas in Jaco, Tao, SL and Castillo are + and asymptomatic???

Do two +es make it even worse? Maybe it does with new variants? I don't know and not an entomologist. Just offering up this view for conversation. Of course if deadly sick wouldn't want sexo in the first place.

People die of the phuckin flu too and this has been debated here to death.

Just a question I don't know => Are they throwing people in crowded preventative detention if caught violating quarantine? It wouldn't make sense as they would then infect other prisoners or do they have a special cell where all are +? Then what's the difference with two + consenting adults asymptomatic (monger taking a risk and working puta in the gulch)?

Last edited by Puro Party on Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:29 pm 

Harddrive43228 wrote:
I hope that these replies about having a Covid positive woman sent to your room are meant to be humorous and not serious. Otherwise it is probably one of the most irresponsible things I have heard in a long time. If the woman tests Covid positive she would be in quarantine at her home. Most of these women will still have to care for their chil**en so leaving for an extended period of time would be out of the question.

Quarantine means staying away from other people. How would you expect the woman to get to your room? Taxi, Uber, bus??? Not being very considerate of the other passengers or drivers.

Now if someone has a LLT hovia or something similar who is also positive, then it might be possible to cohabitate for the 10 to 14 days it might take to test negative. However most guys staying at the SL or Castillo don't fall into that category.

And even if it were possible, would the "quarantinee" be willing to pay the young lady for 10 full days of her time given that most charge at least $150 for just an overnight. From what I usually read on this forum, I doubt it.

If you travel during the pandemic, regardless of vaccination status, you are rolling the dice and very well could test positive before your return to the states especially given the lack of social distancing most of us practice. If you aren't prepared to serve out your quarantine and obey the local laws if you test positive, then you should stay home.

Sorry for the rant.

Yes and yes and yes and those are very good reasons for not wanting to bring a woman from her home. I was thinking mainly for the women that are already out working in Tao/SL and Castillo, sorry. They could be + and not even know it or 2. blow it off and come out anyway not saying that is right.

Just a question I don't know => Are they throwing people in crowded preventative detention if caught violating quarantine? It wouldn't make sense as they would then infect other prisoners or do they have a special cell where all are +? Then what's the difference with two + consenting adults asymptomatic (monger taking a risk and working puta in the gulch)?

I'm just discussing for debate and viewpoints. My posts are for those that do get Qtined and are asymptomatic and would like some company from chicas working in the gulch, not myself since I am not traveling outside U.S. on a plane until hopefully this gets straightened out soon. Thanks!

Is a really big risk for me to travel there or anywhere on a plane right now due to precisely this thread. Is why I went to TJ over LDW and planning my next trip there already. I did take some exposure risk but had a blast! Those women I had in Hong Kong phucked me harder than I can I remember in some time (like wild hose beasts!). There are Venies in there and I met some Cubanas also! Heard AB (Adelita's bar) has some Colombianas as well! And if you know some Spanish and how this game works can get top performers for $60-$80 per session versus cien asking rate. One of my best HK performers was only $60. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:06 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Shouldn't this entire post be moved over to the Chicas who have tested positive photo section??!? :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:08 pm 

Puro Party wrote:
Zeos,

I'm sorry about your friends. I think we all know people who have died of this.

Not my viewpoint but so many people though just don't care if they get + in the first place (I happen to be one that does and I try to take precautions but also make light of the situation at hand between two consenting adults who are already + and asymptomatic and I clarify a woman already working in the gulch hotels).

How many chicas in Jaco, Tao, SL and Castillo are + and asymptomatic???

Do two +es make it even worse? Maybe it does with new variants? I don't know and not an entomologist. Just offering up this view for conversation. Of course if deadly sick wouldn't want sexo in the first place.

People die of the phuckin flu too and this has been debated here to death.

In Costa Rica if you get tested and are positive you are required to stay quarantined at home. Symptoms or not. This was being monitored in the past. Don't know about now.

Same would apply to a tourist. I don't know if you would end up in detention...if you were it would be in some facility by yourself, until you were over Covid, and then who knows. All I know is that they (Costa Rica) take it seriously and if a gringo monger tourist was involved they would be more inclined to make an example.

Logistics would be a problem...if you were quarantined my guess is that the facility (hotel for example) would not be showing guests to your room. That would come back to bite them. And how would you find a asymptomatic positive puta for a quarantine companion.

Anyway...glad to hear it was not a fully serious plan.

There are some covid positive chicas around I'm sure. The guys that got it recently probably got it via that route. But most would not knowingly work the hotels if they thought they were positive. Some would, yes. But a minority.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next