www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:12 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hey guys new here. i have planned a 3 night bachelor party in jaco beach at one of the party mansions thru jaco vip at the end of august. i heard girls just show up to these places and we can invite them in. is this true or will we need to go into town to try and bring them back. any advice on the best way to do this. would like the place packed with girls if possible were a group of 13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:52 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I don’t know the answer to your question but sounds like a fun party. Invite me haha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:40 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I think all 13 guys need to go-to Cocal and find something you like and catch a cab back. Toda la Noche starts at $200 based on your negotiating skills. Good luck!

Hide your valuables in the safe or bury in the backyard - with 13 Chicas, there might be a tad of drama. :mrgreen:

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:47 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

yanks5166 wrote:
Hey guys new here. i have planned a 3 night bachelor party in jaco beach at one of the party mansions thru jaco vip at the end of august. i heard girls just show up to these places and we can invite them in. is this true or will we need to go into town to try and bring them back. any advice on the best way to do this. would like the place packed with girls if possible were a group of 13

Could I get an update on this? I had a similar question since my group is planning the same thing as well. I heard the same thing but wonder how pricing was. Any help would be appreciated!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:07 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Californiamann wrote:
I think all 13 guys need to go-to Cocal and find something you like and catch a cab back. Toda la Noche starts at $200 based on your negotiating skills. Good luck!

Hide your valuables in the safe or bury in the backyard - with 13 Chicas, there might be a tad of drama. :mrgreen:

Now up to date.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:53 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Ok we all made it back alive and all I can say is that if I died tomorrow my life is now complete haha.first off the ride to Jaco was intresting to say the least.about 45 minutes in our driver pulls over and this smoke show comes on the bus selling every drug under the sun. Anyone that was into that bought what they wanted and off we went to casa Ponte. When we arrived there was no joke atleast 40girls waiting to be let in.it was chaos in the best of ways. Unpacking luggage,fighting off hookers trying to get your attention all while being stunned by this mansion we were in. You do not need to go anywhere once you arrive.girls are constantly coming to the gate every single day! If you find one you like get her number and call her back each day. I went gfe. Found this amazing girl the first night and didn’t let her go till I left 3 days later. You will not be disappointed.I already wanna go back.they don’t build girls like this anymore.the good ones atleast wanna show you a good time and take care of you in every way.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:32 pm 

Nice!!!!! If you build it, they will come…

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:14 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

yanks5166 wrote:
Ok we all made it back alive and all I can say is that if I died tomorrow my life is now complete haha.first off the ride to Jaco was intresting to say the least.about 45 minutes in our driver pulls over and this smoke show comes on the bus selling every drug under the sun. Anyone that was into that bought what they wanted and off we went to casa Ponte. When we arrived there was no joke atleast 40girls waiting to be let in.it was chaos in the best of ways. Unpacking luggage,fighting off hookers trying to get your attention all while being stunned by this mansion we were in. You do not need to go anywhere once you arrive.girls are constantly coming to the gate every single day! If you find one you like get her number and call her back each day. I went gfe. Found this amazing girl the first night and didn’t let her go till I left 3 days later. You will not be disappointed.I already wanna go back.they don’t build girls like this anymore.the good ones atleast wanna show you a good time and take care of you in every way.

Sounds like a successful trip and thanks for the report! Was prices as expected as mentioned above?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:45 pm 

yanks5166 wrote:

who did you book Casa Ponte thru, JACO VIP? we did a bachelor party there back in 2010.... it was a great time, but we had to go hunting ourselves... i got another trip to plan down the line, pass along your referral.. thx!