www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Monica's raid
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:30 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I am just hearing that pension Monica's was raided today by the OIJ and Robert was arrested. He faces 2 to 5 years in prison if convicted of pimping.

Post subject: Re: Monica's raid
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:58 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Confirmed in CRHoy
https://www.crhoy.com/nacionales/detien ... on-sexual/

They arrest an American suspected of using a pension for sexual exploitation

• OIJ PERFORMED SEIZURE AT 2 P.M. FROM THIS TUESDAY IN AVENIDAS 8 Y 10, CALLE 4 DE SAN JOSÉ (CRHOY.com) .- A pension located in the center of San José, specifically between avenues 8 and 10, calle 4, was allegedly used by its administrator as a center of sexual exploitation of women. The subject, a 63-year-old American surnamed Clinton, was arrested at the scene as the main suspect in the case. Additionally, 10 women who apparently worked in the place providing sexual services were located. This was confirmed on Tuesday afternoon by the Judicial Investigation Agency (OIJ), after agents from the Specialized Section on Gender Violence, Trafficking in Persons and Smuggling of Migrants raided the lodging house. According to the authorities' report, the investigation began in December 2020, when the agents received confidential information that in a pension in the center of San José, women were being sexually exploited. That is to say, the administrator of the premises, allegedly, hired women to work having paid sex for figures between ¢ 15 thousand to ¢ 22 thousand.

According to official information, a significant part of the money was left by Clinton. The Public Ministry opened a criminal proceeding against the foreigner for appearing as the main suspect in the crime of pimping.

GooglyTranslated

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:46 am 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
So they arrest a Gringo for running this type of business similar to the many others like it in SJO run by Ticos?

The house always takes some cut right to pay rent, cleaning, profit etc. with workers supposably doing so voluntarily? Or was he keeping the majority of the fee and forcing them to work (i.e. pimping)?

Shocking but don't know the full details.

I would never try to enter into this type of business. Fine line between getting workers to staff the place and being categorized as pimping.

Or maybe C.R. cracking down???

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:57 am 

Oh gawd, no. Noooooo!!! :shock: :x

First my beloved Hotel Del Rey...now this... :cry:

I still haven't gotten over the removal of the two way mirror in New Fantasy and it's subsequent demise because of that. :evil:

And who among us doesn't lament the loss of Zona Blue? :shock: :?:

I truly believe these are signs of End Times... :(

I guess I'll just continue hiding out in Escazu with my regular exploitee of almost 3 years and be happy with that. :)

And if they come for me...I'm not going down without a fight, a blaze of glory, it'll be ugly... :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:18 am 

Netgems wrote:

Luna is back, Jenny is still going strong, Karen never really left. If you see Pale Pamela on the HOrizon, the Four Hookers of the Splooge-acalypse will have assembled. Let there be wailing and gnashing of dentures. :twisted:
https://youtu.be/yRYFKcMa_Ek?t=44

Netgems wrote:
And if they come for me...I'm not going down without a fight, a blaze of glory, it'll be ugly... :evil: :evil: :evil:

I've seen you man, it would barely be a glimmer. :roll:
https://youtu.be/XT8hE7_8BCY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:14 pm 

Boynton wrote:
Netgems wrote:

Luna is back, Jenny is still going strong, Karen never really left. If you see Pale Pamela on the HOrizon, the Four Hookers of the Splooge-acalypse will have assembled. Let there be wailing and gnashing of dentures. :twisted:
https://youtu.be/yRYFKcMa_Ek?t=44

Netgems wrote:

I've seen you man, it would barely be a glimmer. :roll:
https://youtu.be/XT8hE7_8BCY

Luna, Jenny and Karen are all older than me now, and Karen is double my weight.
https://youtu.be/bsByJy9wB-I

We need a constant supply of new meat!

Besides, even though I'm old, I'm still 6 foot and 200 (plus) pounds, these little scrawny 5 foot 4, 130 pound Ticos can't take me, it'll be like hyenas going after a big male lion...I'll whup 'em easily if they try to C*ck block me!!! :x :x :x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:03 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

"Shocking, but we dont know the details""

A pension is legally licensed as a short term hotel. Either a lady pays the rent or you do. All else is between the two parties. We dont know who may have gotten ticked off at something, or how certain guest rules were applied.
robert always ran a clean place and had some tico clients. We need more info.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:07 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Boynton you crack me up :lol: ( she's a man eater) https://youtu.be/yRYFKcMa_Ek?t=44 But Monica's is not a laughing matter :cry: :(

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:44 pm 

Rico1040 wrote:
We need more info.

Why?

We will never really know "the full story" and don't need to know. No monger clients, tico or gringo, were detained. It is a local matter between a business administrator and the authorities. Is it a curiosity, sure. Inquiring minds want to know, and there is no stopping speculation, but the best position for us is on the sidelines. There are plenty of other options for us to engage in fun.

This kind of thing happens with regularity in Tico oriented pensions. The oddity here is the gringo administrator. Too much conversation will only attract more unwanted attention.

Last edited by Boynton on Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:51 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

How true. Inquiring minds are best to remain blissful.
Impossible to figure out the CR mindset using US logic.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:31 pm 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
Hopefully he isn't detained very long if he didn't do anything too seriously wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:30 am 

Netgems wrote:
Oh gawd, no. Noooooo!!! :shock: :x

First my beloved Hotel Del Rey...now this... :cry:

I still haven't gotten over the removal of the two way mirror in New Fantasy and it's subsequent demise because of that. :evil:

And who among us doesn't lament the loss of Zona Blue? :shock: :?:

I guess I'll just continue hiding out in Escazu with my regular exploitee of almost 3 years and be happy with that. :)

I remember the two way mirror at New Fantasy, And the sauna too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:17 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Boynton wrote:
According to the authorities' report, the investigation began in December 2020, when the agents received confidential information that in a pension in the center of San José, women were being sexually exploited.

Wow! Who knew? Who could have possibly known this was going on in San Jose?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:48 am 

I have not been by to personally inspect, but word on the calle from allegedly reliable sources are it's back in biz, Robert is there, probably some mustachioed Petes needed some extra cash since some of their graft and payoffs may have been down due to Covid, so based on the word I heard, all is well now.

Still unaware of Robert's status, whether he will still face trial or after the vig was paid, all's ok now, just a misunderstanding among friends, if anyone has spoken to Robert and knows the score, please let us know... :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:31 pm 

Well, Investigative reporter Netgems decided this morning he better get to the bottom of this vital issue.

Random reports were coming across my desk that she's open for biz and all's well that end's well, this may have just been a misunderstanding among friends, so I Uber down there around 11:00 AM, press the door buzzer, the sign's lit, that's a good sign, no pun intended...

Sure enough, I hear the familiar buzzer, the door clicks, I enter.

Robert's having lunch, a worker is handling the desk, I spot the infamous Paola I've gone looking for many a trip to no success, motion her over and pay for the hour.

24 mil, it's normally 22 mil, don't know if the price is raised or the Tica handling the money just pocketed 2 mil, in any event, I paid it without question, and off we went.

Paola is a small tiny cute pretty spinner, clean, and is in possession of a cute round little ass, and respectable big B's or maybe even small C's, pretty good size for her small frame, nice n plump, and her waist can't possibly be more than 22 inches, she said she weighs about 90 pounds, if that.

I now see why she receives all the accolades she has over the years, she was sexy, sweet, pleasant, intelligent, cooperative, and even though she's a mother, her body was still quite tight.

She delivers the obligatory bbbj with style, and the usual grappling suckling and squeezing, etc., just ask, she goes for any position, and is just a real sweetheart.

She earned her 10 mil propina fersher. Upon exiting, Robert had finished lunch, and he informed me, as I expected, a disgruntled ex worker made false accusations and it was discovered all of them are untrue and bizness as usual is now back to the norm.

So that's it, CRT readers, Monica's is once again, after a short unexpected hiatus, back in action, and if you go and spot a small slender spinner with glasses, that's Paola, don't ask any questions, just grab her before the door opens and another guy grabs her, you won't be disappointed... 8)