www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 3:28 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I was in CR about a month ago staying at the SL mostly. 3 days after I arrived is when the authorities imposed a week-long shutdown (don't know if that got extended or not). The SL was "deader than a doornail" as I indicated in one of my posts. Turns out I may have to return next month. Am wondering if anything has changed since then and whether the SL is still eerily quiet. Thank You.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 7:14 pm 

BondTrader wrote:
I was in CR about a month ago staying at the SL mostly. 3 days after I arrived is when the authorities imposed a week-long shutdown (don't know if that got extended or not). The SL was "deader than a doornail" as I indicated in one of my posts. Turns out I may have to return next month. Am wondering if anything has changed since then and whether the SL is still eerily quiet. Thank You.

When they don't have the nonsense pointless restrictions, SL, Castillo and Taormina have decent crowds, plus you can also go to Monica's, Robert got essential services status, lol.

Always worth a pm to Pops here as well.

Lots of ads on **SPAM LINK******, wilas.com., etc. Invite one you like to the bar, if she's not what you thought, hand her 10 mil and send her home, or counter offer if she showed a pic when she was 18 and she showed up not a well worn 30... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:59 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Location: Pérez Zeledón home of possibly thee most beautiful women in the world.
I was @ Castillo last week for 2 nights.
First night there were 61 people in the bar with 70% being chicas 25% of which were doable, in my somewhat jaded/spoiled opinion, with all respecting social distancing.
Second night: 50 people with 60% being chicas 20% were doable with all respecting social distancing.

SL was decent the couple times I strolled through. Maybe 10-12 chicas. LH the usual low quality. Everyone reported a good showing at what was the old Clarion/Hotel M. Teramina? Sorry, I forget the name.

Is it like the old days: No. But, what is?

I was pleasantly surprised.

Costa Rica: We make easy, hard........

Hoe Dog koo koo ka choo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:24 am 

How is the action in Los Angeles?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:36 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hi. Just checked out a couple links that were shared in the thread. Nice ads for whatever your interest may be. Is there anything like these for El Salvador or Nicaragua?

“Lots of ads on **SPAM LINK******, wilas.com., etc.“. Both are pretty interesting I think. I’m really searching for forums or similar ads in countries north of CR. Just haven’t had much luck so far.
Thanks! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:53 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Elkarlos wrote:
I was @ Castillo last week for 2 nights.
First night there were 61 people in the bar with 70% being chicas 25% of which were doable, in my somewhat jaded/spoiled opinion, with all respecting social distancing.
Second night: 50 people with 60% being chicas 20% were doable with all respecting social distancing.

SL was decent the couple times I strolled through. Maybe 10-12 chicas. LH the usual low quality. Everyone reported a good showing at what was the old Clarion/Hotel M. Teramina? Sorry, I forget the name.

Is it like the old days: No. But, what is?

I was pleasantly surprised.

Great solid intel thanks for the post Elkarlos