www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:56 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

ICU capacity has hit 90%. Odd/Even license plate restrictions have returned for this weekend. No other steps announced so far.
https://www.crhoy.com/nacionales/vuelve ... de-semana/

I would not be surprised if there was increased enforcement of existing capacity requirements.

Canadian MP shows what he thinks about the whole mess.
https://www.crhoy.com/mundo/video-diput ... n-de-zoom/
Those crazy Canucks! Free Willy Returns!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:02 am 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
Here in U.S. (North Texas) the rates have flatlined from a decline which means an increase. 25% +/- fully vaccinated with 50%ish partially. So at least here is a calculated game to keep the economy open whilst balancing new infections which so far seems stable but who knows some more days out...

Thinking not so many Ticos are vaccinated yet so is scarier. Hopefully many vaccinated soon if they so choose.

If an anti-vaccer then this analysis invalid. Not arguing either way just pointing out my observations.

I think the maids in Castillo thought I was super paranoid in January with all my precautions but I not at the time had even one dose and just being safe. I stayed out the busy bar area and went to MPs during the day where my Nica wore a mask no problem even when I eating her out real good. :D :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:31 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Puro Party wrote:
I stayed out the busy bar area and went to MPs during the day where my Nica wore a mask no problem even when I eating her out real good. :D :D :D

Well there ya go, pu*sy juice, its a cure all.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:34 am 

LocoGringo wrote:
Puro Party wrote:
I stayed out the busy bar area and went to MPs during the day where my Nica wore a mask no problem even when I eating her out real good. :D :D :D

Especially pu*sy juice from an MP, it's gotta be chock full of anti-bodies :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:37 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Boynton wrote:
LocoGringo wrote:
Puro Party wrote:

Especially pu*sy juice from an MP, it's gotta be chock full of anti-bodies :D

Anti-bodies or somebody’s :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:27 am 

Boynton wrote:
ICU capacity has hit 90%. Odd/Even license plate restrictions have returned for this weekend. No other steps announced so far.

I would not be surprised if there was increased enforcement of existing capacity requirements.

That MP was participating in a virtual meeting of the House, and didn't realize his camera was on at that moment. Oops...

There were a few interesting comments from fellow MP's, but since it was clearly a mistake on his part it has not become a political scandal. But it will be a while before anyone sees him the same way...

As for restrictions...here in Canada our percentage of people having one or both shots is much lower than in the US, and we are under strict lockdowns, about to get tighter, as the 3rd wave is hitting hard. Most cases, most hospitalizations, IC units full... it's a new disease with the variants, and getting very very bad. Much worse than anything else so far here (except possibly deaths in the higher age groups as most of them have been vaccinated). People in their 30's, 40's, 50's now the ones dying in significant numbers.

Based on that, and the fact that these variants are now circulating in all countries it is going to get a lot worse in places like Costa Rica before it gets better. Sorry.. I hate to say it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:59 am 

Zeos wrote:
Boynton wrote:

That MP was participating in a virtual meeting of the House, and didn't realize his camera was on at that moment. Oops...

There were a few interesting comments from fellow MP's, but since it was clearly a mistake on his part it has not become a political scandal. But it will be a while before anyone sees him the same way...

Also known as "Pulling a Toobin"
https://www.vice.com/en/article/epdgm4/ ... k-incident

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:51 pm 

Puro Party wrote:
Thinking not so many Ticos are vaccinated yet so is scarier. Hopefully many vaccinated soon if they so choose.

Carlos Alvarado is now recommending that TICOS leave the country to get vaccinated.
https://www.crhoy.com/nacionales/presid ... vacunarse/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:51 pm 

My suspicions are the travel restrictions will be ignored and people with banned lic plates will now take Uber or a taxi, exposing themselves to another person instead of driving in their car by themselves, or even worse, pack the busses and create Covid incubators, hallucinating that those cheap cloth masks are cut pieces of Superman's cape protecting themselves.

Their policies will result in doubling the Covid infections had they not concocted this ludicrous imbecilic response.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:58 pm 

Netgems wrote:
My suspicions are the travel restrictions will be ignored and people with banned lic plates will now take Uber or a taxi, exposing themselves to another person instead of driving in their car by themselves, or even worse, pack the busses and create Covid incubators, hallucinating that those cheap cloth masks are cut pieces of Superman's cape protecting themselves.

Their policies will result in doubling the Covid infections had they not concocted this ludicrous imbecilic response.

Since the restrictions impact all non taxis, half the Uber drivers will not be able to drive on any particular Saturday/Sunday. Better check your airport and other travel plans. Assuming it follows the prior pattern, rental cars will also be exempt.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:13 am 

Boynton wrote:
Puro Party wrote:

Carlos Alvarado is now recommending that TICOS leave the country to get vaccinated.
https://www.crhoy.com/nacionales/presid ... vacunarse/

This is another reason he is not too popular here.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:52 pm 

Boynton wrote:
Netgems wrote:

Since the restrictions impact all non taxis, half the Uber drivers will not be able to drive on any particular Saturday/Sunday. Better check your airport and other travel plans. Assuming it follows the prior pattern, rental cars will also be exempt.

My travel plans usually are limited to taxi's and Uber to Auto Mercado, Walmart, and downtown, lol. Every place else I walk, they can't stop me from doing that, at least not yet, lol. :arrow: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:23 pm 

Netgems wrote:
Boynton wrote:
Netgems wrote:

My travel plans usually are limited to taxi's and Uber to Auto Mercado, Walmart, and downtown, lol. Every place else I walk, they can't stop me from doing that, at least not yet, lol. :arrow: :mrgreen:

I just had a chica leave my apartment (Amon) for her home in Sabanilla. Thursday, she had a 4 minute wait and a fare of c3800. Saturdays are usually faster and cheaper than weekday afternoons. Today it was a 15 minute wait and the fare was c5100. Same girl, same origin, same destination, even the same time-of-day. Far fewer drivers available.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:55 pm 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
Anti-bodies or somebody’s :lol:[/quote]

LOL +++

https://genius.com/Awkwafina-my-vag-lyrics

Her vag a 'My Vag' not a 'Yo Vag' lol, at least first in the morning.

I was her firsty of the day. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:40 pm 

Puro Party wrote:
Fieldtech wrote:
Anti-bodies or somebody’s :lol:

LOL +++

https://genius.com/Awkwafina-my-vag-lyrics

Her vag a 'My Vag' not a 'Yo Vag' lol, at least first in the morning.

I was her firsty of the day.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Only if you drove her to work. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: