www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Managing Expectations
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:52 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

As I prepare to arrive in a couple weeks and stay at my usual hotel, the SL, could someone provide a current update on how things look at the SL currently. Is the ratio of girls to guys about equal? More? Less? How many girls are allowed into the SL at any 1 time currently? Etc...Etc...I understand closing time is at 10:00 pm but I thought that was be moved to 11:00 pm. If so when is that supposed to go into effect? I'd really rather not leave the domain of the SL of I don't have to so I'm trying to gage the current prospects of scoring success at the SL.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:26 pm 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
Pops just made a post in Puta Report thread which answers some if not all of your Qs.

I'm like you only a "partial" monger lol. Seriously if I have an 8 day trip I spend the middle 4 days in some other part of the country far away from the gulch. I have been as far south as Perez Zeledon/Dominical on the west coast and Puerto Viejo on the Caribe side. Also been to Guanacaste. Think I prefer the pacific side but the Caribe side has a certain vibe to it that I liked.

Next 8 dayer I think I will go to Golfito.

Happy pooning! It was very generous for me back in JAN.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:17 pm 

Puro Party wrote:
Pops just made a post in Puta Report thread which answers some if not all of your Qs.

I'm like you only a "partial" monger lol. Seriously if I have an 8 day trip I spend the middle 4 days in some other part of the country far away from the gulch. I have been as far south as Perez Zeledon/Dominical on the west coast and Puerto Viejo on the Caribe side. Also been to Guanacaste. Think I prefer the pacific side but the Caribe side has a certain vibe to it that I liked.

Next 8 dayer I think I will go to Golfito.

Happy pooning! It was very generous for me back in JAN.

That's my routine pretty much. Arrive in SJ early Thursday mornings. Stay at the SL thru Sunday to party and then it's off either to the Puerto Viejo area or to the OSA (sometimes both) for the next 10 days before wrapping up my trip with 2 or 3 more days in SJ. This trip I'll be back in Puerto Viejo area as well as some time in the hills of Cartago.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:20 am 

Puerto Viejo area is my favorite. If you like the Cartago area, this just out. The two lookouts are going to open too.

https://ticotimes.net/2021/03/18/one-ye ... ttractions