www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tinder App Question
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:47 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Maybe this has been discussed before. I don't know.

Is the Tinder App really any good as a tool for "picking up chicks" in CR?

I got the app (free version) awhile back but have never really used it. I'm in CA. I understand that when I go to CR then the profiles that appear will be local (meaning CR girls). Is that right?

Is it sort of like Craigslist or the old Backpage where you make immediate contact and set something up in short order or is it something that is more of "a process".

Or is it all just a waste of time and effort and I am better off hanging out at the SL bar?

Thank You.

Post subject: Re: Tinder App Question
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:50 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

BondTrader wrote:

I got the app (free version) awhile back but have never really used it. I'm in CA. I understand that when I go to CR then the profiles that appear will be local (meaning CR girls). Is that right?

Is it sort of like Craigslist or the old Backpage where you make immediate contact and set something up in short order or is it something that is more of "a process".

Or is it all just a waste of time and effort and I am better off hanging out at the SL bar?

Thank You.

Whatever you decide, remember that Tinder records EVERYTHING, and will ban you if they think you're soliciting.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:25 pm 

Both, lol.

Hey, where's Boynton???

He's the expert, tell this guy how it works! :mrgreen: :arrow:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:17 pm 

Tinder changes the chicks depending where you are. Yes, you will have only Ticas when you visit here. I think.....you can see the Ticas while in CA if you get the paid version. Many working girls on the app.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:05 pm 

BondTrader wrote:

I use Tinder (Gold). There is a trial available and/or you can do a short term subscription. Gold provides a lot of options. I did not find the Free or Plus versions to be powerful enough and Platinum not worth the cost.

I use Tinder extensively to find semi-pros that never have and never will work a tourist venue. I live in San Jose and I am very selective. I already have more girls than I can handle, but I do like to try out new talent about once a month. I get about 15 matches a week and it generally takes me about a week from match to snatch, but there are plenty of options for same day hookups. My profile simply includes my photo and age. I "like" anything I am remotely interested in. Any 22 year old chica that matches with me knows the score. Once a match is made, I quickly move negotiations to WhatsApp or Telegram and break the Tinder connection. Some girls don't want to give their phone number too quickly and want to keep talking in Tinder or use Instagram. Be careful about this. Dating App = no presumption of privacy, Messaging App = limited presumption of privacy, assume it is all being monitored.

That said, Tinder is definitely something you can experiment with while sitting at the SL bar. Use a burner phone, burner SIM, and alternate social media accounts. You leave digital breadcrumbs everywhere you go.

Here is the link to a more detailed post I wrote October 2020. As with everything in this hobby, YMMV.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=52536&p=592815#p592815