www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shades of Key Largo
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:25 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

For many on this board who have visited here for years there is remembrance of the great nights enjoyed at the Key Largo. Though it was part of the Del Rey and just across the street it had a different feel. It also had different girls. What made it different was the live music and the girls dancing. Most of the Del Rey girls never ventured across the street. Many girls who frequented the Key Largo never went to the Rey. There was a different attitude among the girls. Girls at the Key Largo would take time off from hard core hustling and have fun. San Jose is starting to open back up. Last night I caught a glimpse of great old times while at the Hotel Taormina bar. The place was packed. It was as crowded in this small area as the Del Rey ever was at it's prime. They did not have live music, only a DJ but many of the girls were dancing. Just like any venue the majority of the women present did not meet my standards. It is easy to eliminate 95%. I only saw three that I would consider following up on. One I did go to the effort to start the interview only to eliminate her as soon as I got really close and smelled cigarette odor on her hair. Being an old fart it takes very little to ruin my concentration and not be able to perform. Offensive odors are at the top of the list. One after further thought was having too much fun with her friends. A session with her would have been rushed. She would be in a hurry to get back with her buddies. That left the one I found most attractive. Others had the same opinion. She was surrounded by two young, athletic locals. Usually this type fails to close the deal. The girls prefer older guys with the trappings of money. Luck would have it one of the locals did appear to be well off from his dress and the new SUV they left in. I will keep my eyes open for that one. She was impressive.
Elsewhere it was a good, not great night. The Sportsman's had a very good crowd. The Castillo had probably 15 girls. One of these was exceptional and she left with a guy I know and will see later today. I will get a performance report on that one. An advantage of living here is getting inside information on how the girls perform. It greatly reduces the number of mistake sessions. They happen to everyone. Any sex is usually better than no sex. Not always. Sometimes you cut your losses and pay her to leave. Average sex is okay but leaves an unsatisfied void. Great sex, great chemistry makes it all worth it and makes for a great trip. Find the right one and you will hate leaving and can't get back quick enough.

Post subject: Re: Shades of Key Largo
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:00 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I want to emphasize a point in Pops' report : "offensive ordors put me off ". This is true the other way too.Tthat a girl may go with you for the money but her performance will be poor if she has to put up with offensive oudors. So to get the best performance for your money make an effort to practice good hygiene.

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:09 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

The detailed descriptions bring back fond memories for this Senior. The update on all three places is greatly appreciated as I am booked at SL on April 9 for a week. Hoping to find some chicas that like to shoot pool.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:14 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I would spend some time in the Del Rey then go across the street to the Key Largo. My hunting ground.
I pulled several semi-pros out of the Key Largo, while the D/R always had, IMO, hard core pump and dump then ask for cab fare. Yup never liked smokers. I had a Colombiana in the early years from the D/R she could have been a model here in the states. Went doggie on her and it smelled like a goodyear tire factory next to Biscayne Bay.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:59 pm 

:D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:41 pm 

Since I first starting going to CR circa 2004 or so (I would typically travel there once a year) I fell in love with KL during those days. I developed a routine of going to dinner at the Del Mar on my 1st night back in SJ, which I've always enjoyed, around 9:00, by myself, and taking my sweet time ( 2 to 2 1/2 hours) enjoying dinner and drinks. By the end of dinner, around 11:30, the KL was ROCKIN and walking thru the short hallway from the restaurant to that 1st bar was a feeling I'll always cherish. These are memories that stay with you forever. In a way, it was kinda like Disco. A short-lived era but one that was such a blast while it lasted. I wish I could turn back the clock, if only for 1 day.

That said, is the Del Mar even still open? If so is KL open? I'm flying back in April 22nd.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:42 pm 

I never spent too much time in KL due to the ridiculously loud music. Being partially deaf, it's hard for me to hold a conversation with loud background noise.

But what I remember is many girls going back and forth between HDR and KL. Sometimes, you could just hang out in the restaurant parking lot and all the girls passed you on their way to/from KL.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:17 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I loved KL, I met many ladies there.. I used to do most of my hunting there. It was a little loud due to the band, but a great place to mingle and flirt.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:26 am 

One of the few places where you can find a “regular” girl working for a few bucks. Big change from the Rey.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:31 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

The past 2 years when I was in town, it was soo dead, I wondered how they made enough money to pay the light bill...but back in the day..it was great to be able to run back and forth between there and Del Rey to see what was available..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:49 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I'm staying the 10th before heading off to the hot springs, mind if I PM and say hello? First time at SL

GFO wrote:
The detailed descriptions bring back fond memories for this Senior. The update on all three places is greatly appreciated as I am booked at SL on April 9 for a week. Hoping to find some chicas that like to shoot pool.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:55 pm 

Key Largo used to have a buffet. usually either pork or chicken with beans and rice. Around 5 dollars I believe this was 2001 to 2004