www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Quepos Love
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:10 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I don't suppose there's much or any opportunity for "love" in the Quepos or Dominical area there days?

Post subject: Re: Quepos Love
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:52 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I’d imagine there is more opportunities than ever. I spent 3 days in Quepos last year and there was ample opportunities among waitresses working the hotel and around time. I still get messages from on tics. I never accepted an offer only because after 6 days at the Cocal...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:47 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Location: Pérez Zeledón home of possibly thee most beautiful women in the world.
I live between Domi and San Isidro and it is definitely a target rich environment as long as you speak spanish. There is some P4P action in San Isidro, but again: you're not gonna get it sans español.
Ya never know until ya try...

Costa Rica: We make easy, hard........

Hoe Dog koo koo ka choo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:13 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Elkarlos wrote:
I live between Domi and San Isidro and it is definitely a target rich environment as long as you speak spanish. There is some P4P action in San Isidro, but again: you're not gonna get it sans español.

I speak fluent Portuguese and "good" Spanish. If you have some specific locations in San Isidro and/or Dominical please LMK. Thx.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:08 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Elkarlos wrote:

:That road whee you are, from San Isidro down to Dominical, is one of dreamiest in all of CR. Incredible vistas for a passenger, not a driver without life insurance. Elk, you are so smart or got lucky choosing that locale.

Quepos action is always around, smaller scale and not as easy as Jaco for example. Many semi's but you aren't likely to get onto a semi-pro during a one week trip. I remember when bar Pescadores, next door from Wacky Wanda's, was running hot for p4p stuff, and was for quite a very long time, several owners changed hands, so gaps and closed down times, but all kept it going in our format and it was pretty good. Banco Bar also would let the girls in, closed for a very long time now. But it was nice getting what u want, get rid of her, and wake up @ one of the top beaches in the world for a great day before chasing it again. That all ended when the gringo who bought Pescadora last who is married to a Tica goody goody on the school board. Still the one night stuff is around, downtown, fleeting or not. An idea: tip, in advance, a cabbie or two or three and ask them what's up and where, that's a good cheap time saving thought.

Like any town that size or bigger, the semi's are there. And of course a much better grade of carne. Just takes time ingratiating yourself into the area, but it's there. Grocery joints, Sodas, shopping, bars, eateries, a number of ways. Takes clever behavior. Look for the return of eye contact and that's your starting point. Get her # and adios, that'll make it much easier for sure then trying to get to it right there--they are conscious of locals watching.

I remember a smart entree was after you were on minimal speaking terms from cell chat # which makes it easier for them to not be exposed, a good plan was tell them you'd take them to Dominical or to the pre-puta days of Jaco for lunch or whatever. Gives you time alone in the car and get things off 1st base.
Because the women largely know each other and their brothers, etc, at least by sight in towns that size, but more often then not, know them much better. One HS, and only four or five barrios including the outliers in Quepos, so you can dig it. So they don't want to be caught dead with a gringo in their area because the gossip police will get on their high horse. How Tica's love to use that "Puta" word. Finesse is the path. Not most guys ideal p4p plan, but if you become hooked on CR, you can play around a few nites in what's left of the gulch, then go service your nice semi on the playa a few nights, repeat.

Haven't read this Board in many years. A number of great CR long-timers were very free with their time and writing long posts that surely helped alot of guys. The beach thing, I know I did it more then anyone that was posting, not braggin, just sayin, easily 15 years at 5-10 each, before I found dream girl, still with her. And I'm there full time now. So i didn't post much, only if i saw the rare inquiry where i could help. Elk's post above about his area brought me back to re-enlist. I know his San Isidro pretty well, was one of the getaways where Quepos chicks felt Anon.

The Board is kind of dead as i read it, as is the world. I hope this helps future guys. When i started doing CR way way before you even needed a passport to get into CR--that started about 18 mos after 9/11 and Bin Laden if I remember--not that quick but that set it in motion. SL and this forum w/its info wasn't there when i was newbie. One of my first friends in SJ was Earl Montoya, a cabbie at the DR known to many boys at the SL. Can't reach him the last 10x I tried calling/emailing the past few years, hope he's OK. if anyone has his current info, please, please let me know. He won't mind a post about contacting him on this Board. I consider him a good friend who showed me the ropes in the Gulch of that era.