Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: It's a crying shame
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:04 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

SinCity wrote:
Quote:
Any of you older visitors from those ancient days remember the amazing Nica, "Hilda"?

yeah Hilda, Estephanie, Roxanna, many great chicas back in those days. On my 2nd trip on a Sunday afternoon I was sessioning there, & watching nfl football during the session on the in-room tv. I truly believed this was the greatest place on earth.

I never heard of Costa Rica except perhaps my geography class, up to age 50. A buddy of mine moved down to an apartment close to SL, and called me to tell me about it.

In 2003, you could enjoy feminine companionship at NF for apx. $35 (propina included) in the day and score an indi at HDR late afternoon or evening for $50 to $60, I don't remember any pushing for cien back in those days.

He was renting a 2 bedroom apartment and when he described the activities at NF and HDR, I said I'll come down for a 2 week vaca, lol.

Every morning for 2 weeks we would take our 5 minute walk to NF and session, then shower there. Then do various standard tourist things in the daytime and head to HDR afternoon or evening. At that point we didn't know any other venues existed, NF and HDR were our worlds, besides a bunch of Tico sodas all over town, lol.

After 2 weeks of poofing super hot Latinas between the ages of 20 to 30, 2 to 3 a day, after no leche for at least a month because of a g/f breakup, I decided 16 years ago I was going to retire here, and here I am...and

Looking back on what my life would be in expensive South Florida with $300 arrogant disinterested ho's for ho's and judgmental suspicious old bags with tons of baggage for girlfriends to choose from, I think I chose right... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:48 am 

Looks like you did the right thing. Mine went about the same way. Never looked back. I speak the language and have a GF a half century younger than me. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:12 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

The 'good old days'... (AKA the past). The Future (and the Now) will ultimately be what we are able to make of our respective remaining time here. Kudos to you guys for seeking and finding a content life!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:44 pm 

jonny99 wrote:
The 'good old days'... (AKA the past). The Future (and the Now) will ultimately be what we are able to make of our respective remaining time here. Kudos to you guys for seeking and finding a content life!

I say to any single old retired guy, what have you got that's better than this? :?: :?:

I live in a beautiful apartment with everything, elec, etc., in Escazu, a quiet suburb type hood, furnished, it would be $1,500 a month in S Florida where I'm from, it's $600 a month here. A friend of mine has a smaller but still nice apt N of San Pedro, great hood, $400 a month, everything.

Both close to downtown but away from the negatives and a quick easy walk or ride back to a quieter prettier neighborhood, shopping, bars, restaurants all walking distance. :P

I was contemplating getting a car, but uber, taxi and bus expenses run me under $100 a month, uber comes right to and returns me to my front door. It's like having chauffers, lol.

Medical expenses are a fraction of what it is in the USA, and I'm so far highly impressed with every doctor and dentist I've seen here, giving focused and attentive treatment, explaining everything all the way, not rushed like USA.

Most of my friends in the USA are married, and I actually have many more single friends here than back home.

I have a 70 year old friend in Florida who has visited and wants desperately to come, but he can't tear himself away from his cool condo on a lake, his '60's classic babied Chevelle he protects in his garage, his Harley, also protected in his garage, lol, his cool furniture and big stuffy leather couches, his fabulous stereo...That's his fffn life and he thinks he's in Heaven, sad... :?

He asked me if he came, what would he do with those things? I said sell 'em, use the proceeds for all the poonage you will start getting...you won't spend all that money in the 10 years you got left if you're lucky... :lol: :roll:

It takes getting used to, CR doesn't have many of the foods, the conveniences, the benefits of a big country with money, and you leave your family and friends (wasn't that painful for me, lol) but once you learn to negotiate around the place, although it sometimes can be really annoying, it's exciting and challenging.

Most of all, you can live here on 1/2 of what it would cost in the USA if you're smart and know how to budget, I know guys living off $1,500 a month to 3k a month comfortably, guys living off less having to budget, but sill comfortable and at least getting a couple two or three poon tang encounters a month, certainly 10x more than they would in the states, lol. :oops: :lol: 8)

Best of all, even in spite of CR being a fraction of what it was in the glory days of greatness and wonderment, there's still ways for expats here to easily find numerous magnificent tight body sweet sexy poundable gfe poon tang providing bunnies for between $50 to $80 an encounter, in my case, uber delivered right to my front door... :arrow: :idea: 8)

Raining hard? Order Uber delivery for food and poon, maybe they arrive in the same car, lol... :mrgreen:

Keep your favorites who gfe you off the bed and crashing onto the floor, rotate the mediocre performers, variety still has it's value here, but I've got one I've known 2 years, one a year, both are my "hovias", lol, and it's always superb gfe, no stealing, no pleading for extra money, no nonsense, just mind numbing gfe and then go home...

But if the urge hits, I can still track down some hot strange, it's still all over the place, trust me on this one...

Compare different good choices with your friends, numerous MP girls will visit you, all types of websites have their ads. SL and Havana are slowly opening up again, and when you live here you have time to explore off the beaten path no tourist knows about MP's.

I also tell people in the states, "You know, we're not in China", I can visit family and friends in S Florida, or they can visit me, 3.5 hours and between $300 and $400 round trip. I told people when I retired here, "Hey, it's closer than New York or Texas."

Some of you who are from cities further out and more expensive for visitors to come see you..."That may not be a bad thing..." :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Last edited by Netgems on Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:48 pm 

Good sound logic, I have to agree with everything written here, in addition it is a beautiful country with fantastic beaches. What I really miss here is some of the food I would get from the states.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:21 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Netgems wrote:
jonny99 wrote:

I say to any single old retired guy, what have you got that's better than this? :?: :?:

I live in a beautiful apartment with everything, elec, etc., in Escazu, a quiet suburb type hood, furnished, it would be $1,500 a month in S Florida where I'm from, it's $600 a month here. A friend of mine has a smaller but still nice apt N of San Pedro, great hood, $400 a month, everything.

Both close to downtown but away from the negatives and a quick easy walk or ride back to a quieter prettier neighborhood, shopping, bars, restaurants all walking distance. :P

I was contemplating getting a car, but uber, taxi and bus expenses run me under $100 a month, uber comes right to and returns me to my front door. It's like having chauffers, lol.

Medical expenses are a fraction of what it is in the USA, and I'm so far highly impressed with every doctor and dentist I've seen here, giving focused and attentive treatment, explaining everything all the way, not rushed like USA.

Most of my friends in the USA are married, and I actually have many more single friends here than back home.

I have a 70 year old friend in Florida who has visited and wants desperately to come, but he can't tear himself away from his cool condo on a lake, his '60's classic babied Chevelle he protects in his garage, his Harley, also protected in his garage, lol, his cool furniture and big stuffy leather couches, his fabulous stereo... :?

He asked me if he came, what would he do with those things? I said sell 'em, use the proceeds for all the poonage you will start getting...you won't spend all that money in the 10 years you got left if you're lucky... :lol: :roll:

It takes getting used to, CR doesn't have many of the foods, the conveniences, the benefits of a big country with money, and you leave your family and friends (wasn't that painful for me, lol) but once you learn to negotiate around the place, although it sometimes can be really annoying, it's exciting and challenging.

Most of all, you can live here on 1/2 of what it would cost in the USA if you're smart and know how to budget, I know guys living off $1,500 a month to 3k a month comfortably, guys living off less having to budget, but sill comfortable and at least getting a couple two or three poon tang encounters a month, certainly 10x more than they would in the states, lol. :oops: :lol: 8)

Best of all, even in spite of CR being a fraction of what it was in the glory days of greatness and wonderment, there's still ways for expats here to easily find numerous magnificent tight body sweet sexy poundable gfe poon tang providing bunnies for between $50 to $80 an encounter, in my case, uber delivered right to my front door... :arrow: :idea: 8)

Raining hard? Order Uber delivery for food and poon, maybe they arrive in the same car, lol... :mrgreen:

Keep your favorites who gfe you off the bed and crashing onto the floor, rotate the mediocre performers, variety still has it's value here, but I've got one I've known 2 years, one a year, both are my "hovias", lol, and it's always superb gfe, no stealing, no pleading for extra money, no nonsense, just mind numbing gfe and then go home...

But if the urge hits, I can still track down some hot strange, it's still all over the place, trust me on this one...

Compare different good choices with your friends, numerous MP girls will visit you, all types of websites have their ads. SL and Havana are slowly opening up again, and when you live here you have time to explore off the beaten path no tourist knows about MP's.

I also tell people in the states, "You know, we're not in China", I can visit family and friends in S Florida, or they can visit me, 3.5 hours and between $300 and $400 round trip. I told people when I retired here, "Hey, it's closer than New York or Texas."

Some of you who are from cities further out and more expensive for visitors to come see you..."That may not be a bad thing..." :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Truth spoken from a true Brother (from different sweet Mother) Thank you Netgems.. we only have one shot at this... so we owe it to ourselves to get it right. Thank you man, for sharing and for caring. "Get busy living.. or get busy dying" .. (quote from Andy/and Red in the movie The Shawshank Redemption)