www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:13 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I finally got it. Walt Disney surrounded by hookers. The resemblance is amazing. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:07 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Whitecat wrote:
catbert55 wrote:
Just got back from a 4 night stay. One thing I noticed was that Jaco pricing seems to have migrated to the SL. Each new chica had a starting offer of $150. :roll:

A lot of dummies paying it too.

A girl once said $150 to me, at HDR way back when they rarely even brought up cien, much less cien and a Ulysses. She couldn't speak English and my Spanish is elementary, so her English speaking friend was interpreting.

i told the English speaker, I agree to $150, but for that, we get married, have Ch*ldren, grandchildren and retire together.

The English speaker burst out laughing and got me laughing, the overpriced ho demanded to know what I said, so her friend told her, she then walked away pissed off, the two of us still laughing... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:52 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Netgems, I love it!

You can have a lot of fun and be a smartass after drinking as you are starting to slow down after phucking a bunch of hot 20 something Chica's for 3 days straight...

My goto statement if I want to be a smartass is,

"No quiero comprarlo. Solo alquiler." (with a dead-pan serious look)

:mrgreen:

"I don't want buy it, just rent it." (i look down at the pu*sy and back up to her face.) :shock:

haven't got slapped yet, well, not over that anyway! :lol:

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:46 pm 

Californiamann wrote:
Netgems, I love it!

You can have a lot of fun and be a smartass after drinking as you are starting to slow down after phucking a bunch of hot 20 something Chica's for 3 days straight...

My goto statement if I want to be a smartass is,

"No quiero comprarlo. Solo alquiler." (with a dead-pan serious look)

:mrgreen:

"I don't want buy it, just rent it." (i look down at the pu*sy and back up to her face.) :shock:

haven't got slapped yet, well, not over that anyway! :lol:

Haha, good one!

Now that I'm retired here and have time on my hands to search all the venues, and don't desperately need to screw 2 or 3 a day b4 my 7 day vacation is up, not that I could afford it anyway, I find amazing gems for between $50 and $80 all the time.

Even b4 Covid, I would tell girls I met at SL or HDR or HLH I'm not a tourist with tons of ciens in my wallet, waiting to be given out like Snicker's mini bites on Halloween...

I would just tell them I'm living local on a retirement income and can afford $x, and can see them mornings or afternoons and let them make their bigger paychecks in the evening.

Almost all agreed who wouldn't budge off cien for the well heeled tourist. Those were probably the girls who short change on service and 2 seconds after your load explodes is in the shower getting ready to go and wants to blow with a condom on anyway.

I do, however, recall when I stayed at HDR during the glory years and would spot a 9 or 10 and she wanted cien, I would counter offer for 2 hours, and state what I expected. All said si and stayed 2 to 3 hours, and I always got magnificent service.

I was on my big American paycheck and my issue was time, not protecting $20 or $30 more per session, but nonetheless, I wouldn't give it to some mousy little 7 or 8, I still had my principals to uphold!!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:59 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Haven't been to Jan Jose in a year. But never got turned down by a girl in the HDR who asked for cien and then I countered with 80.....they always took it very very quickly. And yep they leave pretty soon after you're done and I like it that way.

I did hear the Castillo is letting the girls in now. Wander if Taormino has girls???

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:10 pm 

HOUMATTHEW wrote:
Haven't been to Jan Jose in a year. But never got turned down by a girl in the HDR who asked for cien and then I countered with 80.....they always took it very very quickly. And yep they leave pretty soon after you're done and I like it that way.

I did hear the Castillo is letting the girls in now. Wander if Taormino has girls???

I'm hearing they do, but so far not that many.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:39 am 

Netgems wrote:
HOUMATTHEW wrote:

I'm hearing they do, but so far not that many.

saw 20+ chicas in the Taormina bar @ 6pm on Tuesday Nov. 24

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:52 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Counted 23 chicas at SL on Sunday night Nov. 29 at 7pm
Other nights (Sat., Mon-Wed), 8-12 chicas each night.
Never went to Taormina, so can not offer any intel.
Castillo had 1-3 chicas each night, but nothing of interest to me IMHO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:25 pm 

Netgems wrote:

Even b4 Covid, I would tell girls I met at SL or HDR or HLH I'm not a tourist with tons of ciens in my wallet, waiting to be given out like Snicker's mini bites on Halloween...

Good one Netgems! I need to be more like you.

I humbly admit, I was guilty as shit last trip, coming out of a 9 month stint at the pu*sy prison thanks to C19...also I was not really near a walkable ATM and found it easier to use my reserve stash of ciens to pay Chicas...However, there is room for improvement in my game as I transition into retirement mode and plan on spending more time in CR and Colombia.

Old habits are hard to break! :shock: However, I will endeavor to use an ATM as needed for my Colones - The Walking will do my heart and belly good!
:idea:

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:40 pm 

Californiamann wrote:
Netgems wrote:

Good one Netgems! I need to be more like you.

I humbly admit, I was guilty as shit last trip, coming out of a 9 month stint at the pu*sy prison thanks to C19...also I was not really near a walkable ATM and found it easier to use my reserve stash of ciens to pay Chicas...However, there is room for improvement in my game as I transition into retirement mode and plan on spending more time in CR and Colombia.

Old habits are hard to break! :shock: However, I will endeavor to use an ATM as needed for my Colones - The Walking will do my heart and belly good!
:idea:

I don't view paying cien when you're still a tourist and stacking a man's man sized paycheck as a bad thing, done did it numerous times and not a one I regretted.

My quirk on paying bigger amounts than I normally want to, is the girl has to be a 9 or 10, at least in my eyes, I get a good vibe from her, and she agrees to my requests, (at least most of them and the important deal breaker ones) including the time.

I don't care how magnificent they are, I'm not paying that for an hour that many turn into 45 minutes, and I found most of the cien demanders are excited to have a guy say yes right off the bat and the extra time is no big deal to them, they got what they wanted.

I always asked for two hours but in actuality would be happy with an hour and 1/2, but they all delivered two hours and one of my all time faves, the infamous Sandy Nica/Filipino volunteered 3 every encounter, and there were many...she knew how to keep regular clients coming back...running back, lol.

I would have paid $150 for her, her intensity and gfe was monumental.

I looked at it this way, I've already blown a g note on air fare, hotel, dining out, misc. travel expenses, and a stunner I'm talking to wants cien and she agrees to my requests, I'm going to fight for $20?

Instead I say I'm "inclined" to pay it and maybe toss in a propina yet to be disclosed how much, if I get what I want and then some with con mucho gusto...

Now I've got her attention and the focus becomes what I want. Now I've earned the right to lay down my expectations. I'm on a fishing expedition and I'm reeling her in, (meanwhile she's thinking she's reeling me in) and I see her top fin breaking the surface...

On vacation, time is the real money. I'm going to risk losing a hot find for the price of a couple lunches?

Still, when agreeing to pay it, like I said, I ask for 2 hours and my specific perversions and if I get a yes on all or close enough, plus the time allotment written in stone, why worry about chicken feed? You're going to ruin your vaca.

Diff story now that I'm retired and income is much less and I have time on my hands to be selective and it's fun to find the bargains and negotiate.

I have one now does all night with 4 pops for cien.

With her looks, body and enthusiasm and super gfe, that's $500 in South Florida where I'm from and you still don't get the true gfe that I've found I can get here often but rarely in the USA.

The only thing I harp on like Moses and the stone tablets is don't convince yourself a working girl gives a damn about you and finds you attractive and you can trust her.

That's when they smell blood in the water and strike.

If you dive into a pool of sharks off a fishing boat while chumming, you deserve the consequences...just don't do that and whatever you choose to pay if you had a great time (and they promptly said adios and went home without incident) is nobody else's business... :arrow: :|

Last edited by Netgems on Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:37 pm, edited 8 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:53 pm 

Netgems wrote:

You inviting three buddies over and splitting the charge? I would hate to be the last car on that train. :mrgreen:
https://youtu.be/-rGDzbV75EI

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:45 pm 

Boynton wrote:
Netgems wrote:

You inviting three buddies over and splitting the charge? I would hate to be the last car on that train. :mrgreen:
https://youtu.be/-rGDzbV75EI

For $25? I'd jump at that.

If you've ever been to a top hottie at Monica's or any other MP, unless you hit her up in the morning, she's already been slammed by 4 or more.

I knew one girl (You and Pops know her) who had to quit Monica's because she was so popular she was getting reamed 10x a day and just couldn't endure it any more.

Allegedly never a complaint, so even visitor #10 at closing time left happy... :arrow: :mrgreen:

Post subject: spell
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:01 pm 

You boys are funny!~

Thanks for the thoughtful response Netgems.
Well I have to admit I was vexed & bewitched the past 3 weeks, coming off of a great mongering trip to CR. A new favorita I met rocked my world and really had my head spinning, the sex was so good~ That is exactly what being in pu*sy prison for 9 months does to a guy - I feel sorry for all the non-mongers/ pussy-whipped guys who never experience our hobby! :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry:

But the spell finally wore off with a little time and logic! It was the strongest Juju i have experienced to date too.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Trippy experience and I am better monger because of it....

Being in pu*sy prison doesn't help at all. And it is certainly not good for ones psyche! :(

Hopefully I have the solution - more frequent trips and never be depraved or starved of the "strange" for so long again. No bueno!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:09 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I’m thinking of coming to sportsman‘s wondering how it is with the Covid situation how many people are in there and weather non-guest have to leave at 10 o’clock curfew I’m surprise were not talking about what’s happening down in Costa Rica I’m starving for information

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:41 pm 

Non guests and guests must leave the bar at 10 pm. 9pm on weekends. Then you can party with anyone in the room as late as you want.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next