www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:45 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Have they lifted restrictions? 25%occupancy or curfew? It was set to expire on January 17

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:05 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Location: Pérez Zeledón home of possibly thee most beautiful women in the world.
Same restrictions. http://www.amcostarica.com will keep you current on ever changing govt policies.
Looks like they are going to get the massive IMF loan, so I see them backing off.

Costa Rica: We make easy, hard........

Hoe Dog koo koo ka choo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:15 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I'm semi retired from the monger scene, now living in Escazu and have a hovia I've known over 2 years now that has earned her keep, and slither to Monica's when I want to cheat, but went downtown yesterday, here is my report for a Friday from around noon to 3 pm.

Agreed to meet two friends at SL for lunch at 1 pm and scope the scenery.

I arrive 12:30 and not a single working girl.

Friends show up at 1 pm, I had gone for a walk and returned around then, we all met in front and went to the back and ordered.

They started trickling in, a beautiful black girl I've known for years, Tatiana, approaches me, her face is really beautiful and I've been tempted, but she's a bit thin for my tastes, I'm a big girl lover, lol, plus she's mid 30's or maybe older I'm gauging, and I don't pay them at that age, but I've been tempted over the years because she's just so gorgeous.

One of these days before she gets too old she'll catch me at the right moment.

She's persistent but not pushy and I enjoy speaking with her, we chat, she's gracious unlike some others, she recognizes we're focused on eating, so she moves on to see if another choice will engage her.

Others are trickling in, nothing bad, but nothing sensational.

A short Dominican Republic girl who is quite cute and although short, has the amazing hourglass figure I like, she's friends with Tatiana, her name is Sofia, she's smart and notices I'm ogling her, then she and Tatiana are talking about me and she saunters over.

We chat for a bit, she seems like my type, I tell her me and my friends have things to do but I get her cell #, she may be worth "cheating" on my hovia with... :twisted:

Another time if the mood was right, I might have offered to go for a threesome, but I had my friends in tow, so not now, lol. :(

I told her I'll return next week by myself and buy her lunch and we can discuss the details, she agrees, I buy both a beer as we leave, get a couple hugs n kisses and more are trickling in, by now maybe 7 or 8 floating about, maybe 1/2 of them I like.

We head to Castillo, only two there, an old rough gal with the cig n crack raspy voice says "hello baybeeee!!!" when I walk in, my friends behind me, I reply "hello momacitaaaa!!!", we look around, just her and a pretty girl who's maybe 20 pounds overweight, but looks firm, my type, lol, but only two, it's around 2:30 now, we exit.

We head into Habana, the music, as usual, is deafening. No girls there, but a cute bartender is on a table with short shorts on, hanging up some decorations, my friends and I surround her, applauding, yelling "dance, dance!"

She's a good sport and has a sense of humor, she dances a 10 second gig laughing, we all hand her 2 colones each, she's got an exited and bewildered look, but laughing, we all laugh but then nothing there either and walk out. :arrow:

That's what's happening on a Friday in the afternoons.

The majestic swarms we once knew are gone, but walk around and mingle, you'll find something, it's just not falling on your head from the rafters anymore.... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:56 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Netgems ..would you say the days of CR being a first class mongering destination is gone?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:12 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Netgems wrote:
I'm semi retired from the monger scene, now living in Escazu and have a hovia I've known over 2 years now that has earned her keep, and slither to Monica's when I want to cheat, but went downtown yesterday, here is my report for a Friday from around noon to 3 pm.

Agreed to meet two friends at SL for lunch at 1 pm and scope the scenery.

I arrive 12:30 and not a single working girl.

Friends show up at 1 pm, I had gone for a walk and returned around then, we all met in front and went to the back and ordered.

They started trickling in, a beautiful black girl I've known for years, Tatiana, approaches me, her face is really beautiful and I've been tempted, but she's a bit thin for my tastes, I'm a big girl lover, lol, plus she's mid 30's or maybe older I'm gauging, and I don't pay them at that age, but I've been tempted over the years because she's just so gorgeous.

One of these days before she gets too old she'll catch me at the right moment.

She's persistent but not pushy and I enjoy speaking with her, we chat, she's gracious unlike some others, she recognizes we're focused on eating, so she moves on to see if another choice will engage her.

Others are trickling in, nothing bad, but nothing sensational.

A short Dominican Republic girl who is quite cute and although short, has the amazing hourglass figure I like, she's friends with Tatiana, her name is Sofia, she's smart and notices I'm ogling her, then she and Tatiana are talking about me and she saunters over.

We chat for a bit, she seems like my type, I tell her me and my friends have things to do but I get her cell #, she may be worth "cheating" on my hovia with... :twisted:

Another time if the mood was right, I might have offered to go for a threesome, but I had my friends in tow, so not now, lol. :(

I told her I'll return next week by myself and buy her lunch and we can discuss the details, she agrees, I buy both a beer as we leave, get a couple hugs n kisses and more are trickling in, by now maybe 7 or 8 floating about, maybe 1/2 of them I like.

We head to Castillo, only two there, an old rough gal with the cig n crack raspy voice says "hello baybeeee!!!" when I walk in, my friends behind me, I reply "hello momacitaaaa!!!", we look around, just her and a pretty girl who's maybe 20 pounds overweight, but looks firm, my type, lol, but only two, it's around 2:30 now, we exit.

We head into Habana, the music, as usual, is deafening. No girls there, but a cute bartender is on a table with short shorts on, hanging up some decorations, my friends and I surround her, applauding, yelling "dance, dance!"

She's a good sport and has a sense of humor, she dances a 10 second gig laughing, we all hand her 2 colones each, she's got an exited and bewildered look, but laughing, we all laugh but then nothing there either and walk out. :arrow:

That's what's happening on a Friday in the afternoons.

The majestic swarms we once knew are gone, but walk around and mingle, you'll find something, it's just not falling on your head from the rafters anymore.... :mrgreen:

Thanks for the info. This is why I’m going to miss the Del Rey so much, open 24/7, it was always another place to stop by and you never knew in that place. I had great experiences in there at all hours, be in 9 am during the week or midnight on a rocking Friday night. I’ll be down in a few weeks, I’m interested to see the selection at Taormina in addition to the places you just mentioned.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:39 am 

Netgems wrote:
...we all hand her 2 colones each,....

You mean 2,000 colones, right?? :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:08 pm 

Napata1975 wrote:
Netgems ..would you say the days of CR being a first class mongering destination is gone?

Well I always found it to be low class but I love it nonetheless. :mrgreen:

I think Covid's the problem, hopefully in months ahead, maybe as much as a year, hopefully not that long the fears will subside, and travel will return to be normal or near normal with few hassles, then more guys will be coming, then more girls will be out and about.. :arrow: :o .

I wouldn't tolerate all the covid test costs, the insurance requirements, if I were a tourista now, but then again, I lived in S Florida where strippers who will visit you at your home or a no tell motel and sugar Babi*s (my hobby when living in Florida last several years before retiring here 3 years ago) are easy to find, just a little pricier, so if I were home in Florida, they would be getting my business... 8)

At least for now, the amazing days of amazement and wonderment are gone, where massive amounts of mongers could be seen everywhere, and HDR, the epicenter, was on fire no matter what time of the day.

In any event, as a resident, I have a fave and a back up fave and sporadically go hunting for new meat, but then again, I'm in no hurry, but there's girls at SL, Monica's, Castillo, Taormina, Oasis, other obscure mp's, skokka, tinder, other sites.

I don't get out much at night but boots on the ground downtown that I know say there's a good selection of girls at these venues in the evenings, even with only a handful of monger touristas trickling in, so it's a buyer's market, lol, you only need one...or sometimes two... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:11 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I have tried the sugar babi thing in Texas in the past and good god, they want a lot of dineros. Maybe even more dineros now that mongers aren't traveling because of Covid???

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:45 pm 

DildoMan wrote:
Netgems wrote:
...we all hand her 2 colones each,....

You mean 2,000 colones, right?? :D

Si, we would have got kicked in the face... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:55 pm 

HOUMATTHEW wrote:
I have tried the sugar babi thing in Texas in the past and good god, they want a lot of dineros. Maybe even more dineros now that mongers aren't traveling because of Covid???

I found it more expensive when I lived in Ft Lauderdale, but I was working for Lehman Brothers and could afford it, it still shined brightly on my monthly expenditures column, but worth it, lol.

My lucky break came when I moved to Port St Lucie, a more rural area of Florida north of Palm Beach.

A lady friend of mine, my age, her daughter just got out of jail and had a friend she met in jail in tow, a hot Puerto Rican little trouble maker, my lady friend, who was aware of our adventures in Costa Rica and was cool, said "take her off my hands, I don't want her in my house..." and I diddddd, lol... :D

She stayed with me a couple months then was my sugar baby for about a year, I would even talk with her mother from time to time about our mutual headaches with her, lol.

The world is getting strange or maybe it's just that I find these situations, lol... :mrgreen: