www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hotel Castillo
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:12 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I am planning my next trip. Probably the last week of January. I stayed at SL last time and loved it. I walked to LA while there and liked it. Was thinking of staying there this time for the “All Inclusive “. Lately I have been hearing about Castillo. Is is much like LA in atmosphere? That was one of the things I liked about LA.

I am tortured between the LA/Castillo, for the “All Inclusive”, and going back to the SL. I had a room right next to the front bar and had no problems sleeping. Nearly all of the women I sessioned with, I got right from the bar. I could even look through the curtains and check out the action.

Everything written here by me is purely fiction; and Any opinion, or observation, in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote, nor is it intended to promote, "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

Post subject: Re: Hotel Castillo
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:16 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

girls from SL are going to walk to either hotel and both are like 5 minute walks...
pretty sure they honor all inclusive at both LA and Castillo so it sounds like any choice is a good one

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:26 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Captain58 wrote:
I am tortured between the LA/Castillo.... .

Same here. I really like the vibe at LA. I decided to do the first three nights at LA and the last three nights at Castillo separated by a week of bicycle touring and camping and surf fishing Jaco-to-Nicoya in between. Adventure achieved!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:33 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Captain58 wrote:
I am planning my next trip. Probably the last week of January. I stayed at SL last time and loved it. I walked to LA while there and liked it. Was thinking of staying there this time for the “All Inclusive “. Lately I have been hearing about Castillo. Is is much like LA in atmosphere? That was one of the things I liked about LA.

I am tortured between the LA/Castillo, for the “All Inclusive”, and going back to the SL. I had a room right next to the front bar and had no problems sleeping. Nearly all of the women I sessioned with, I got right from the bar. I could even look through the curtains and check out the action.

Man, if you don't mind the noise, that would be the place to be. I had a friend stay there one night but the noise kept going all night and after he finally dug into a couple hours sleep, the breakfast crew started setting up. He took a diff room in the back, paid a few bucks more but loved staying there from then on.

Not sure what you mean about looking through the curtains, do those rooms have windows on the bar? If so, damn, all you have to do is knock on your window when one you like walks by, knock, point, shout "yea, honey, you!!!", then motion her to head for the door. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:08 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

The Castillo is great and the all inclusive applies to La Amistad as well.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:30 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Captain58 wrote:

Not sure what you mean about looking through the curtains, do those rooms have windows on the bar? If so, damn, all you have to do is knock on your window when one you like walks by, knock, point, shout "yea, honey, you!!!", then motion her to head for the door. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That is my favorite part about those rooms. You don't even need to put pants on to get a chica to come into your room. :mrgreen: But yeah they can be pretty noisy with the bar, but I really like those rooms as you are closer to the action.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:21 pm 
Bar closes early at sportsmens due to neighbors. Around 11pm. Midnight maybe on weekends.