www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:12 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

hotdogg wrote:
I too am struggling to interpret Hitler generation. Young adults during WW2 are well into their 80s and beyond.

Or is it more of an ideological reference?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yep, When I said I was around, I was born 6 months after the Pearl Harbor attact so I was just a baby during that time. Anyone who was old enough to fight in the war would be at least in their mid 80's.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:16 pm 

BangBang57 wrote:
hotdogg wrote:
I too am struggling to interpret Hitler generation. Young adults during WW2 are well into their 80s and beyond.

Or is it more of an ideological reference?

Yep, When I said I was around, I was born 6 months after the Pearl Harbor attact so I was just a baby during that time. Anyone who was old enough to fight in the war would be at least in their mid 80's.

The Greatest Generation.

Second only to the Founding Fathers, we owe to them, everything.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:33 pm 

When you are in Jaco or San Jose or anywhere in Costa Rica for that matter you need to be aware if you are in a bar that possibly the chica you think you are going to have a session with could possibly have a novio in the crowd and possibly eyeballing you and her. And if you have your hands all over or kissing her and he sees this he is going to explode. Now these ticas and Ticos are all short of money and he may know that she is just working to make money for them to spend and it is okay AS LONG AS IT IS OUT OF HIS SIGHT. But putting it front of his face is asking for trouble. Now I wonder if the murder is going to spend as much time in jail as Cuba Dave? Also Miss Honduras took her sister to a party and the sister's novio followed them. When he saw his novia dancing with another man he lost it and took both of them away from the party, killed both Miss Honduras and her sister and left them in a river bed which he later confessed to police. So remember these TICOS are jealous and emotional and crazy lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:46 pm 

Hank has good words of wisdom. Whatsapp users... I've noticed the profile pics will rotate to a pic of the novio sometimes.

Well I suppose it could be their brother or something; but I highly doubt it.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:54 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Not sure which is more entertaining ... This thread or the debate. Same level of intelect, visceral response, logic.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:07 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Hank wrote:
When you are in Jaco or San Jose or anywhere in Costa Rica for that matter you need to be aware if you are in a bar that possibly the chica you think you are going to have a session with could possibly have a novio in the crowd and possibly eyeballing you and her. And if you have your hands all over or kissing her and he sees this he is going to explode. Now these ticas and Ticos are all short of money and he may know that she is just working to make money for them to spend and it is okay AS LONG AS IT IS OUT OF HIS SIGHT. But putting it front of his face is asking for trouble. Now I wonder if the murder is going to spend as much time in jail as Cuba Dave? Also Miss Honduras took her sister to a party and the sister's novio followed them. When he saw his novia dancing with another man he lost it and took both of them away from the party, killed both Miss Honduras and her sister and left them in a river bed which he later confessed to police. So remember these TICOS are jealous and emotional and crazy lol

Thank you Captain Obvious!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:47 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Nice Tribute

http://www.haisleyfuneralhome.com/obitu ... ibuteVideo

Did not know the guy...but saw this and thought I would pass it on

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:20 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

admin wrote:
Nice Tribute...Did not know the guy...but saw this and thought I would pass it on

Thanks. From his obituary:

Quote:
John Joseph Lonergan passed away on September 28, 2016 in Costa Rica where he had long run a successful business...He is survived by his wife Eugenia Gatica Lonergan (of Palm City, FL), a sister Christine Lonergan (of Port St. Lucie, FL), a brother James Lonergan (of Buffalo, NY), two Ch*ldren (Hailey Ann Lonergan, 10) and Brock Mario Lonergan, 2)...

Regardless of the circumstances, this dude was killed over some bullshit a few days after his 37th birthday and left his wife behind to raise 2 K*ds, 10 & 2. Tragic.

"Why must I feel like that, why must I chase the cat? Nothing but the dog in me." "Atomic Dog," George Clinton

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:39 pm 

1. RIP for this guy.
2. Are you the new Admin ? You have some work to do. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
3. Happy T-day to all.
Regards, 911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:55 am 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2PAkPp0_bY very appropriate song for these types of situations. Yeah we taking over.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:34 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

This is crazy they still havnt caught anyone

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 11:50 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Col Ingus wrote:
BashfulDwarf wrote:
Col Ingus wrote:
damn.. a family and divorce lawyer too...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 5256385526

John Lonergan Law Ltd.
August 25 ·
Effective immediately, the firm is expanding our practice areas to include family law, divorce, custody, Ch*ld support and adoption. As always, consultations are free.

That's in Illinois.

i stand corrected

That is now him. This is him.
https://www.haisleyfuneralhome.com/obit ... -Lonergan/

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 12:14 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

So I knew John. I also worked at his so-called "company." Here are the facts. John was married to a tica. He had a son with her and had a daughter from a previous marriage. He owned an illegal call center. His workers would call Canada posing as option traders, people who tried to get people to invest in things like gold. We would try to get these people to buy call options for $1000 apiece. I don't know for sure if he stole their money or not. I don't think he did. We ran our operation out of regular houses. It was not a legit business. He made quite a bit of money while everyone else made nothing. He would trick Americans into going there to work, promising them a lot of cash. It was sad because no one made anything except him.
Now about John. He liked going to the gym with all of us to play basketball. He loved prostitutes and drinking (wasn't a drunk). He was really big. He took steroids. He was like 6'5 and 350 of all muscle. He was very funny and loved to smack talk. He was nice to everyone. I actually once went to Elites with him, a prostitute building. He was just fun to be around.
What happened that night. So he was with a prostitute in a taxi probably headed back to the condo he owned there in Jaco. It was the tall orange building I believe. It was believed that the person who shot him was actually one of his business partners. So every Friday we got paid $200 a week in cash. They brought the money in envelopes. Well, all of a sudden people would start robbing us at gun point when the envelopes showed up so John teamed up with a very scary drug dealer/organ seller for protection. The guy is dead now but I think his name was Isreal or something like that. Well, that guy wanted all of John's company and John didn't let it happen so Isreal had one of his henchmen go on a motorcycle to kill him. I know this sounds nuts but it's true. Isreal even told my friend who still worked there that if he didn't get back to work he would kill him like he did John. Isreal was killed later by Columbia cocaine drug lords because Isreal stole their drugs. Again, I know this sounds crazy but this is what everyone told me when he died even my brother who was still in Costa Rica at the time and who also worked for John. I will also post again a couple of links so you can see what he looks like. He doesn't have a FB btw and he's not the lawyer guy that the other guy posted.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 12:16 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

So I knew John. I also worked at his so-called "company." Here are the facts. John was married to a tica. He had a son with her and had a daughter from a previous marriage. He owned an illegal call center. His workers would call Canada posing as option traders, people who tried to get people to invest in things like gold. We would try to get these people to buy call options for $1000 apiece. I don't know for sure if he stole their money or not. I don't think he did. We ran our operation out of regular houses. It was not a legit business. He made quite a bit of money while everyone else made nothing. He would trick Americans into going there to work, promising them a lot of cash. It was sad because no one made anything except him.
Now about John. He liked going to the gym with all of us to play basketball. He loved prostitutes and drinking (wasn't a drunk). He was really big. He took steroids. He was like 6'5 and 350 of all muscle. He was very funny and loved to smack talk. He was nice to everyone. I actually once went to Elites with him, a prostitute building. He was just fun to be around.
What happened that night. So he was with a prostitute in a taxi probably headed back to the condo he owned there in Jaco. It was the tall orange building I believe. It was believed that the person who shot him was actually one of his business partners. So every Friday we got paid $200 a week in cash. They brought the money in envelopes. Well, all of a sudden people would start robbing us at gun point when the envelopes showed up so John teamed up with a very scary drug dealer/organ seller for protection. The guy is dead now but I think his name was Isreal or something like that. Well, that guy wanted all of John's company and John didn't let it happen so Isreal had one of his henchmen go on a motorcycle to kill him. I know this sounds nuts but it's true. Isreal even told my friend who still worked there that if he didn't get back to work he would kill him like he did John. Isreal was killed later by Columbia cocaine drug lords because Isreal stole their drugs. Again, I know this sounds crazy but this is what everyone told me when he died even my brother who was still in Costa Rica at the time and who also worked for John. I will also post again a couple of links so you can see what he looks like. He doesn't have a FB btw and he's not the lawyer guy that the other guy posted.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7