www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:00 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Bennett wrote:
yes he was caught!!

Good news ! Thanks for all the updates Bennett.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:31 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Loco Mike wrote:
Bennett wrote:
yes he was caught!!

+1

Do you know if they charged the chica with anything? If she was a wife, then there may be the question of accessory. let us know what you hear. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:27 pm 
I always tell women to keep their mouth shut until they realize how dangerous they are to themselves and those around them. It may save their life or another life, but females will be females and have no respect for the principles of life. If she would have kept her mouth shut, this would have NEVER happened.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:11 am 

Yosh1234 wrote:
I always tell women to keep their mouth shut until they realize how dangerous they are to themselves and those around them. It may save their life or another life, but females will be females and have no respect for the principles of life. If she would have kept her mouth shut, this would have NEVER happened.
Were you there? Is this Trump?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:38 pm 
Can I have a personal opinion without being tied to some dumbass political party? You political whack jobs are killing this country (USA). Now, we all know what happened. She was running off at her mouth, the person went to beat her ass, captain sav-a-hoe decided to stop it, and paid the ultimate price. That's how this shit ALWAYS goes down.

Keep trying to get me banned Orange. I See you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:36 pm 

Yosh, Orange and I often disagree but this is one time I have to agree with him concerning your commits. Unless you were there just how do you know for sure exactly what occurred? I live here, have kept up with the official police reports (before being translated), and I know that I certainly would not make the commit you did.

The police have made three different statements concerning her possible involvement, her possible connection to the Gringo, her possible connection with the Tico that did the shooting, and at one point even stated they had not talked to her because they did not know who she was. Then they stated she stayed at the scene trying to help the Gringo after he was shot, was the novia of the shooter, and had given them info as to what had happened.

Since, at this point, not even the police seem to know exactly what or how things went down how do you know what if anything she said that might have caused the shooting? How do you even know she said anything? One report says the shooter saw them kissing and got pissed. Another says that she was working for the Gringo in his business that he owned here. Another says the shooter got pissed because the Gringo was with his novia but refused to buy drugs.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:49 pm 
You think they just stood their and looked at each and that was it? You KNOW words had to be exchanged to the point it pissed the suspect off to a point of rage. People don't just pull a gun out for no reason and shoot or shoot at someone.

There's always a precursor. Maybe the gunman thought he would get his ass whipped by captain; so, he pulled out a gun. From my experience, this is how it ALWAYS goes down. My cousin was murdered under the same pretense. She kissed a man on the cheek, and her bf saw it. I know my cousin, and she had a smart ass mouth on her. That one day FINALLY got her killed. My comment is very appropriate for certain types of women.

Given the environment they met in, we'd be foolish to think they just happen to run into each other early in the morning. Maybe it was a kiss, maybe it was drug related, but I can guarantee you one thing. Somebody ran their mouth (more than likely the female since that's their nature), pissed the gun man off, captain thought he could save her, and ended up paying the ultimate price.

My comment DOES NOT hold any credibility to the actual event, but that's typically how these things get out of control. Someone does something, the other party confronts them, people don't know when to shut up, and things escalate from their. usually hospitalizations and/or grave yards. The other person usually ends up caught and goes to prison. Ain't that how these things typically play out?

Nothing and I mean nothing trumps someones personal experience, and even if what you said is true, that becomes someones cognitive reality and how they will always perceive the world.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:19 pm 

Yosh1234 wrote:
Keep trying to get me banned Orange. I See you.
You give me (and especially yourself) too much credit. I couldn't care any less if you are or aren't on the board.

The guys who have been here a while may remember the verbal diarrhea that you spewed years back. And now you're back. You are entertaining, if nothing else.

I'm not political at all, in fact, I hate politics. That wasn't a political statement on my part. Your post reminded me of something Trump would probably say. (Btw- I'm a Trump supporter. Hillary is the devil.)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:35 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Loco Mike wrote:
Bennett wrote:
yes he was caught!!

+1

Do you know if they charged the chica with anything? If she was a wife, then there may be the question of accessory. let us know what you hear. Thanks.

So this case is still open with no arrest? No surprise.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:35 am 
That verbal garbage was nothing but the truth. My personal experience. Why dont You post the link so everyone can see it? I know what you're doing orange. It's about time for your type to go. Anyone who mentions politics on a mongering board talking about a murder IS NO DOUBT A POLITICAL JUNKIE. I'll be glad when this Hitler generation dies off. Not too much longer and they're gone.

I notice everytime I post something, you always run off at the mouth. Its borderline harassment at this point. Your time is up orange. Move on, but before you do, post that link with that garbage I posted.

I know what you're doing. You're trying to get me banned. I will not play your game. You play mine, and have a nice life. Spare the cusswords. That way you dont go cry like a little baby to get people banned. You did it once already. Bye now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:08 am 

Off the meds again?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:00 pm 

Yosh1234 wrote:
...I'll be glad when this Hitler generation dies off...

Godwin's Law!

You lose. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:30 pm 
Here comes the pack mentality. You got a problem? Stick a fork in it. Hitler Generation is dying off. See ya!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:23 pm 

Yosh1234 wrote:
Here comes the Pac mentality. You got a problem? Stick a fork in it. Hitler Generation is dying off. See ya!!

Josh, I wish you would explain "Hitler Generation" since you are using it in reference to Orange! Maybe I am not aware of something, but I would think that reference would be referring to "old farts" like me that were around during WW2 (your right, very few of us left and we seem to be dying off rapidly). I know Orange, and you and I have met. I do not know either's exact age, but I would think you two are about the same age which is ONE HELL OF A LOT YOUNGER THAN I AM!!! I seriously doubt either of you were around even at the time of the Korean conflict. Hell I have K*ds much older than either of you.

It has always amazed me how so many of the younger mongers resent and seem to almost despise anyone who has been mongering longer than they have. I am pretty sure that even thou you two are about the same age, Orange has been mongering longer. I have always thought we were all here to learn from each other no matter how old or how much experience someone else may or may not have. I have been doing this thing we call mongering for over 50 years. Do I know everything? Hell NO! I still learn something new almost everyday; sometimes form someone who has been around for a long time; sometimes from a newbie on their first trip.

If you (anyone) owned a business or were in management (in a position to be hiring) you would (I assume) always hire the person with the most education and experience for the job. Yet when it comes to monger boards the younger (newer) guys seem to quite often resent anyone who has been mongering longer than they have (anyone with more experience which in this and many other cases also normally equates to more education). Hell, I just wish that (back in the ancient times) when I was new to the game there had been monger boards with older more experienced guys to advise and help me to not make all the mistakes I made.

When it comes to mongering, we can and should learn from each and every other monger. But in the end we are all going to do things "our own way"! We all can and do have opinions which may or may not agree with those of others, but we should all always keep an open mind and a willingness to accept other opinions if they are better than our own. We ALL need to learn to not jump to conclusions based on our own opinions or preconceived ideas of how things are or should be!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:35 pm 

I too am struggling to interpret Hitler generation. Young adults during WW2 are well into their 80s and beyond.

Or is it more of an ideological reference?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next