www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: sex toys
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:34 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Can you bring sex toys in your bags. If not where can you buy sex toys in the hotels area.

Post subject: sex toys
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:37 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Can you bring sex toys in your bags. If not where can you buy sex toys in the hotels area.

Post subject: Re: sex toys
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:11 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Yes you can bring them and they are much cheaper in the States plus a much better variety. I am bringing a sex swing in my carry on as the weight is more than I want to put in a checked bag and have a bunch of empty space in it. I used to pack all the toys and condoms into my carry on then put them on the very top of everything else so it was the first thing you would see when the bag was opened. It was hilarious when they would open the bag and everyone could see 100 condoms a small bottle of lube and various vibrators and stuff. I was never embarrassed by it and made sure they knew I was going to have some fun. If it is a half way decent looking lady doing the inspection I always ask if she wants to meet me there even though I have no interest. If you make frequent trips and you want to bring extra toys a lot of the girls like to buy them if the price is right. I used to do it as a favor and sell them at my cost but that is your call.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:37 pm 

... and with a little planning you can hit up fleabay and get cheaper stuff from China. If you can handle the 2+ weeks for shipping.

Brought about 5 of these in on my last trip.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 11&alt=web

Makes a great parting gift for them to help remember you by.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:48 pm 

I love it when the TSA opens my bags (I have a TSA approved lock) and inspects the contents. Boy that must give them a good chuckle I tell you!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:00 pm 

Zunbake3 wrote:
I love it when the TSA opens my bags (I have a TSA approved lock) and inspects the contents. Boy that must give them a good chuckle I tell you!

it ain't fun for all of us, bud.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:58 pm 

On a couple of occasions had TSA pull them out and flash them around but I'm not easily embarrassed

//\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:06 pm 

I just laugh and talk a bit louder as I know what is only a few hours away. I do not care what prudish ugly gringas think of me anyway. I go into security hoping I get to embarrass somebody that is going thru my bag. What is funny though is reading the faces of the people that are close by and guessing which ones wish they were going with me. I have had guys approach me up in the terminal and ask where I was headed. I always tell them get on line and look for CRT and do a video search about the blue marlin bar in costa rica as you will get a bunch of other videos pop up. I also tell them to make sure they clear the cache on the browser or use a computer that the wife would not look at.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:51 pm 

Bring them with you. They'll be a lot cheaper in The States, especially on Amazon.com.

No problem with the "authorities."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:54 pm 

Bullit wrote:
where can you buy sex toys in the hotels area.

There is a sex shop in Lleras, on Carrera 40 1/2 block from Parque Lleras and right across the street from the Lleras hotel. It has plenty of sex toys at VERY high prices. A couple of years back I was staying at one of p o b l a d o r e n t a l s properties across the street and I wandered in there one afternoon to check it out. Good looking sales lady though.

There's another sex store called Guia Cereza in the Provenza area, located on Calle 10 not far from Parque Lleras. You can easily find it by the pictures of the lingerie clad model posted in all the windows.

mh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:09 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Definately bring them with you. I buy online at dearlady.com

Very reasonably priced, you can find a nice variety in the $5-7 range. Discreetly packaged when shipped to your house.

Without question, my experience has been that it enhances the session tremendously. I find that when the chica gets off first, they seem to be more inclined to provide a much better session.

I give them to the chica after they have used them as a regalo on the basis that they will think of me when they are using them at home.........lol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:12 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I don't worry about bringing in the toys, but I have heard that they might be grabbed up from your carry-on when leaving by the jetway inspectors. :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:17 pm 

You want quality? These guys make the best:

https://www.lelo.com/bestsellers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:30 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:
Bullit wrote:
where can you buy sex toys in the hotels area.

There is a sex shop in Lleras, on Carrera 40 1/2 block from Parque Lleras and right across the street from the Lleras hotel. It has plenty of sex toys at VERY high prices. A couple of years back I was staying at one of p o b l a d o r e n t a l s properties across the street and I wandered in there one afternoon to check it out. Good looking sales lady though.

There's another sex store called Guia Cereza in the Provenza area, located on Calle 10 not far from Parque Lleras. You can easily find it by the pictures of the lingerie clad model posted in all the windows.

mh

Probably won't work for San Jose...but there are a number of shops in the San Jose area.. a couple in mall San Pedro, one just down the street from there as well... plus others in Escazu, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:55 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Not yet, but I am thinking to bring my sex dolls with me to the next holiday trip. Actually, I have been addicted to my dolls. I feel incomplete with spending nights without them. I like my dolls and just want to spend my whole holidays with them.