www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:15 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

The Costa Rican weather service had predicted that on Nov. 5 the dry season would begin. Sure enough, it hasn't rained in 2 days. NOW IS THE TIME TO COME TO SJO AND ENJOY! The Havana Humidor Room, Zona II, Scores, Sportsmens, Mona Lisa and Amistad are ready to exceed your expectations.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:38 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

WiseAsh wrote:
The Costa Rican weather service had predicted that on Nov. 5 the dry season would begin. Sure enough, it hasn't rained in 2 days. NOW IS THE TIME TO COME TO SJO AND ENJOY! The Havana Humidor Room, Zona II, Scores, Sportsmens, Mona Lisa and Amistad are ready to exceed your expectations.

That's great news! I'm going to Jaco the end of next week.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:51 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I guess it depends on where you are in the gulch!! But I sure got wet this afternoon about 3pm before I could get my umbrella out of my backpack as I was walking from the SL towards the REY! It also rained yesterday and again this morning in Lourdes de San Pedro where I live.

Sounds to me like the CR weather service needs to reevaluate their prediction :idea: :!: :roll: :wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:50 pm 

Where I live this weather report is 100% correct. It has poured each day for weeks until this week. Now we have gorgeous spring-like days with an occasional night time sprinkle. Everything is in full bloom (and flowering) lol

The biggest change now is the wind. It seemed to have started the next day. Super powerful gusts of wind. (ráfagas de viento for those practicing Spanish). This will prob go on for the next 3 months or so.

Pura Vida

EdB

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:47 pm 

Sunny days now and a little cooler. Night is lower 60's in the gulch. This is the perfect time to book a last minute getaway. Not crowed, and your hosts have great promotions. Come on down.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:00 pm 

WiseAsh wrote:
Sunny days now and a little cooler. Night is lower 60's in the gulch. This is the perfect time to book a last minute getaway. Not crowed, and your hosts have great promotions. Come on down.

I just want to say that last week was the worst 'options' I have ever seen in the Rey. I think everyone overpaid for sessions during Halloween ... and all those 'propinas' let the chicas take a November holiday. Shame on all of you guys. I had to walk to the MPs to get laid.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:09 am 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
WiseAsh wrote:

I just want to say that last week was the worst 'options' I have ever seen in the Rey. I think everyone overpaid for sessions during Halloween ... and all those 'propinas' let the chicas take a November holiday. Shame on all of you guys. I had to walk to the MPs to get laid.

Wow, me & my group were in SJO from Oct. 19-28 & we all thought the pickin's from the DR were good. I pulled 8 chicas out of there & got good service @ a decent price (I did go as high as $93 once but she was well worth it & gave me a once in a lifetime experience) from attractive babes. What a difference a week makes!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:31 am 

I agree with Sincity. I was there the week of the 14-20 and thought the selections were better than my last few trips. I have been over 60 times and never did I see so many girls on a Tuesday night. It reminded me of the early 2000's.