www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 9:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My Rubber needs Straps
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:18 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Ruffnutz wrote:
Just to take Gamlinman's point home even further, I happened to be "CRT Schooled" and coincidentally know Sophia and Jessica quite well after my last trip. A friend of mine and I took them up at 80 bucks for an hour and a half, INCLUDING a great 1/2 hour lesbo show which we took quite a few pics of (I promise to post them), and TONS of sex... Think about that, I paid two-fifths what that guy paid yesterday and got 3x the time, the whole lesbo show with pics, AND got the sexo... I have to admit, I didn't keep Sophia up the whole time but that was because the condom broke during my leche while inside her... that kind of killed it for both of us (coincidentally more so for me) :roll: . God she's a honey bunny, but I hope she doesn't become my "baby's mamma".

Anyone seen her suffering from morning sickness recently??

Phuck it, PURA VIDA! :D

Interesting Thread Ruff…. <Copied from another Post>….

Curious to know how many other guys have had the honor to be with Ms “S” and have this very same thing happen.

I was lucky enough to spend a few hours with “S” and her Gal Pal “A” back in September. As been reported in other Post about this High End Brick House Provider she has a difficult time <Impossible> in getting in the Presidente and will always ask to go elsewhere. Fine by me as my Wingman <Flyboy> and I took her and her G-Friend to the famous No-Tell Eden <g>. This place has been reviewed already and I will not go into details about the room other than to say that this Pimp Daddy Crib has all that you would want or need to satisfy all your deviant desires….

We played many different games that day and one was called “Tag your It”. When Wingman <Flyboy> Tagged up to take on “S” his IT had a Leak….. :shock:

Now either this Vixen has P*ssy Control that resembles that Vacuum Commercial <the One that Sucks the Life out of a Bowling Ball> or the Raincoats that we use need to be reinforced maybe with a Strap or a dab of Super Glue? :roll:

Good Luck Ruff on your Possible Pending Doom ..... And if by chance you're swimmers hit the Beach I would be glad to throw you and yours a Party at Eden. I still have a few more Games up my Sleeve.... :P

Johnnie B. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:34 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Johnnie B.,

The same Sophia that you speek is the one I was with and did not do last trip.. She could not get in the Pres.
C*m Super Bowl ,, I plan on doing her GOOD :P :P :P

Hotel eden here I C*m

Albeit Nucknfuts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:25 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

JB,

The crazy thing is that I bought those state-side Trojan condoms, you know the really thick ones, extra tough, steel belted, Z-rated, all weather, radial ones... by the thickness of them alone I thought it was practically impossible to break one of these bad boys. There is something interesting about that gal if it's a common occurence with her. I may have to do with the fact that she really really is a wild one, and she seems to really REALLY love her job. What energy!! What enthusiasm!! And my oh my, yes JB, what 'pu*sy control'... that MUST be it. Her movements, inner contractions and muscle control are a thing of the gods...

I heard through the grapevine she's still working as normal, so I think i'm in the clear. No parties in my honor, thanks...

Although I hear the best thing about bangin' a pregnant gal is that you can't get them pregnant...

Ruffnutz