www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:39 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Mitchy wrote:
GoodDayJohn, Jawanker, BashfulDwarf, Bariomarca, Zunbake3, BangBang57 & the rest on CRT - I hope all of you enjoyed reading my previous post & felt it was something of value to share on the board. I want to especially thank the Dwarf for his "1st trip report" which I thoroughly enjoyed & caused me to do extensive research on CRT before my trip. CRT is the reason I ended up staying at LA & frequenting SL during the afternoon hours. Great places & they are where I shall be when I return to CR

I like this guy.

mh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:33 am 

Miamiheller wrote:
Mitchy wrote:
GoodDayJohn, Jawanker, BashfulDwarf, Bariomarca, Zunbake3, BangBang57 & the rest on CRT - I hope all of you enjoyed reading my previous post & felt it was something of value to share on the board. I want to especially thank the Dwarf for his "1st trip report" which I thoroughly enjoyed & caused me to do extensive research on CRT before my trip. CRT is the reason I ended up staying at LA & frequenting SL during the afternoon hours. Great places & they are where I shall be when I return to CR

I like this guy.

mh

yeah ... he can stay! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:55 am 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Miamiheller wrote:
Mitchy wrote:

I like this guy.

mh

yeah ... he can stay! :mrgreen:

I agree 100%! In his posts on April 5th and yesterday he said what I have tried in the past to say several times; HE JUST DID A MUCH BETTER JOB OF SAYING IT!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:09 am 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Greengo wrote:
the cumdrunk accolades of the underbred in a whimsical quest for social validation?...just another aspect of psychosexual dysmorphism in search of political expression...making excuses for ones shame linked to sexual aberration is the basis for social democracy and the current army of apologists and their attendant brigade of fudgepackers and angry rugmunchers..who fervently believe this cannot be averted until "normality" has been obliterated...pol pot ..hitler..stalin...mao...all deeply and secretly sexually aberrant ...the elite from the west knew this in the late 1800s ...and after meeting and studying the works of the most prolific commie shitbirds ..widely agreed that extolling the virtues of this penile phantasmagoria would be the best way to control and eliminate competition from the masses slipping the surreptitious bonds of monarchal structure..thus hoping to be better than one "is" by the sublimation of forbidden desire.... "is what is is ...(probably the most famous example)... :shock:

Godwin's Law quietly retires Greengo into the obscure CR Misanthropic Society. :mrgreen:

now if someone could just block his access to Thesaurus.com ...

If ANYONE on CRT can confirm meeting this guy, great - until then - he is a sock puppet and does not exist. Think about it :idea: - how is it NO ONE has ever met this guy :?: :?: :?:

Please - prove me wrong - I'd even settle for GG to engage in a dialogue with another member - notice he almost never answers a post directed at him - prove you exist, and I'll gladly appologise (although I still will think your posts are nonsense). Its real easy - meet someone , like BangBang, for example, and prove you exist - not too much to ask if you think about.

(Oh yeah - nothing I cannot prove about myself - ask BangBang, Pheonix Rising, Bruce at the Cigar Shop, Miami Heller, Bilko, and they can certainly vouch for me - at least as to my existance :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol: )

I don't know who's crazier - Greengo or the guy's who praise his incoherent ramblings.

Steven 1 - tell me the truth - you created this "guy" as a sock puppet, right - I just have that feeling :) :lol: :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:23 am 

I have good reason to believe that Greengo is real, and that his posts are a lot like Howard Stern's on-air persona. . . .

that is - - nothing like his, off-air personality.

It's his "schtick" guys. Take it for what it's worth, and enjoy it if you can.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:48 pm 

Rac wrote:
I have good reason to believe that Greengo is real, and that his posts are a lot like Howard Stern's on-air persona. . . .

that is - - nothing like his, off-air personality.

It's his "schtick" guys. Take it for what it's worth, and enjoy it if you can.

Then why has no one - EVER - met the guy?

Why will he never answer a post, or engage with others on the board.

If you have more info - or evidence - lets hear it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm 

What you say, Scuba, is not accurate. I will not give any more details because I am NOT one to blabber and betray confidences. Just believe me- - - or not.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:58 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I was at the WWII museum in New Orleans last weekend. During the buildup to D-day, the Americans were occupying Great Britain. I read with amusement how many British soon came to resent Americans because of their higher pay, partying, and hooking up with their women. Americans were brash, boisterous, and flaunted their money. The British referred to them as "overpaid, oversexed, and over here." British girls saw the US as a "magic country" and that the American "proneness to spoil a girl" made them the most attractive boyfriends.

I think that may be what many Ticos secretly think of gringos in their country. However, I still find most Ticos to be friendly people as long as you treat them with respect.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:38 pm 

Mattyice wrote:
I was at the WWII museum in New Orleans last weekend. During the buildup to D-day, the Americans were occupying Great Britain. I read with amusement how many British soon came to resent Americans because of their higher pay, partying, and hooking up with their women. Americans were brash, boisterous, and flaunted their money. The British referred to them as "overpaid, oversexed, and over here." British girls saw the US as a "magic country" and that the American "proneness to spoil a girl" made them the most attractive boyfriends.

I think that may be what many Ticos secretly think of gringos in their country. However, I still find most Ticos to be friendly people as long as you treat them with respect.

Sometimes, it's not so secret with the ticos' opinion of gringos. However, they are also "oversexed". Who wouldn't be with all of these beautiful chicas everywhere who know how to dress. Fat gringas in their yoga pants in the SJO airport on the way home make my d*ck shrivel.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:52 pm 

Jawanker wrote:
Mattyice wrote:

Sometimes, it's not so secret with the ticos' opinion of gringos. However, they are also "oversexed". Who wouldn't be with all of these beautiful chicas everywhere who know how to dress. Fat gringas in their yoga pants in the SJO airport on the way home make my d*ck shrivel.

yeah ... but SJO has no shortage of BBW's and beyond.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:56 pm 

Mattyice wrote:

Culturally that is who we are.

When in university I had to do a research paper on the Boston tea party, and I came across an entry about why the British Stamp Act infuriated the colonists so much. It seems even before we were our own country, we were famous for how fast and easy the citizens file lawsuits against one another.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:21 am 

Mattyice wrote:

Imagine that! American service men and women risk their lives, leave their jobs and families, travel 1/2 way around the world to protect some people and instead of showering them with appreciation, they are resented !!! perhaps they might have preferred to learn German and marching ??? :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:27 am 

Colin Powell says that - - - - - - for all of the times that the U.S. military has invaded foreign lands, the only thing that we asked for, in return, is a small amount of land to bury our dead.

I very much respect the dedication of our military service members. I think that Powell is one of the very few (sadly) U.S. heros that our culture has produced in the last 50 years, but I'm not sure that the American Indians or the Mexicans would agree with him. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:48 am 

Rac wrote:
Colin Powell says that - - - - - - for all of the times that the U.S. military has invaded foreign lands, the only thing that we asked for, in return, is a small amount of land to bury our dead.

I very much respect the dedication of our military service members. I think that Powell is one of the very few (sadly) U.S. heros that our culture has produced in the last 50 years, but I'm not sure that the American Indians or the Mexicans would agree with him. :roll:

his quote depends upon the agreed definition of 'foreign lands'.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:36 am 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
BashfulDwarf wrote:
Rac wrote:

his quote depends upon the agreed definition of 'foreign lands'.

We could start with ripping Texas and California away from the Mexicans...and attempting it with Canada. Some loose Crimea parallels here. Then there's our adventurism abroad in the Manifest Destiny era. Let's don't get started with what we did to stable Native American cultures...All this Bro Rac alluded to.
"Those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it" or words to that effect. The US military leadership and members rarely want wars; it's the civilian pandering politicos who do.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next