www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:02 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Help!

I have a woman I cannot satisfy, except with my wallet. :oops: :redface:

I searched for an old CRT sponsor here (Hotel Tequicia) and keep getting "404 - Not Found" errors.

Is anybody in the Gulch still renting f*cking machines?

On a related note, I want to spend a couple evenings with a tica who is currently banned from my hotel. I don't want a rat hole, but I don't want to spend over $70.00/night either. Basically, I need a room in which to party, a good shower, secure and fairly close to the SL. And no, neither the Castillo nor the Amistad are possible.

I'm sorry. I am embarrassed to have to ask, but these days CRT is nearly impossible for this blind dude to access, read or post. Please address any replies to:

UncleSquinty@gmail.com as well as posting here.

Thanks for the good advice and help. I'd love to make this cold yet beautiful creature beg for mercy... in a nice way, of course. :twisted: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:31 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

El Ciego wrote:
Help!

I have a woman I cannot satisfy, except with my wallet. :oops: :redface:

I searched for an old CRT sponsor here (Hotel Tequicia) and keep getting "404 - Not Found" errors.

Is anybody in the Gulch still renting f*cking machines?

On a related note, I want to spend a couple evenings with a tica who is currently banned from my hotel. I don't want a rat hole, but I don't want to spend over $70.00/night either. Basically, I need a room in which to party, a good shower, secure and fairly close to the SL. And no, neither the Castillo nor the Amistad are possible.

I'm sorry. I am embarrassed to have to ask, but these days CRT is nearly impossible for this blind dude to access, read or post. Please address any replies to:

UncleSquinty@gmail.com as well as posting here.

Thanks for the good advice and help. I'd love to make this cold yet beautiful creature beg for mercy... in a nice way, of course. :twisted: :lol:

Mona Lisa rents rooms for short term. If I recall properly they have 3 hour rentals.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:27 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

HLH and Dunn Inn will treat you well also and meet your price point. Cabs from SL will take you there (straight down the hill) for a buck or two.