www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:18 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Which place has the best looking women right now-- in your opinion?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:50 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Assuming your from Texas, and understanding the courage it takes to post for the first time, I'll be gentle. IT'S ALL GOOD!

Costa Rica is unlike the border towns which you may be familiar with. Granted, there are massage parlors and brothels in SJO, but the availability of women through out the entire city and country truely makes CR a mongers paradise.

Their are tall, short, blond, brunette, preppy, biker, curvey, spinners, young, old,..... well, one can go on and on. Just look at the pictures in the VIP section for an idea of what is available. One thing you won't find are fat, bitchy gringas unless it's a tourista who is usually accompanied by a very unhappy esposo! In essence, one man's "10" is another mans "5". What specificaly are you looking for?

Half of the excitement of the gulch is the variety of venues designed for our entertainment; Key Largo for dancing, BM for "meat market", Idem for quiet relaxation, Zona Blue for theraputic rejuvination, Kamure for tittie bar "latin style", El Pueblo for amatuers, Jazz Club for yuppies.... For me it's about atmosphere. There are hot chica's everywhere. Just relax, enjoy the eye candy and approach the one that will rock your world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:01 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Thanks for your reply.

When you say yuppies... are you talking about eye candy... or women for hire?

I can't wait. Planning to go, probably between Dec. 28-Jan. 4th or somewhere there-about, for my first time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:18 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Tex, a little of both; suprisingly, many of the girls not on the program will occasionally partake in a little pay 4 play to make ends meet. Best approach is to be subtle when talking with a chica outside of the gulch.

You may have another problem however, it's the timing of your trip. SJO is very dead the week between Xmas and New Years. It's latin tradition to spend that time with family and friends, usually at the beach. Several past trip reports address the lack of women durring this time. Admin 1's trip report in particular describes his experience last year.

If you walk away with anything from this post, think about going a week or two earlier for the Festival of Light's. SJO is very crowded with people from the provinces. It's kinda like a mini Mardi Gras. Or delay the trip until a week or so after the new year. Many of the Columbianas, Nica's, Dominicana's and Panamainians will be back in town looking for quick dinero to pay the holiday bills.

Papa Nut

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:12 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Papa Nut speaks the truth.
In fact, most girls who go home for the holidays won't be back in action until after Jan. 6th. That is Tres Reys day (3 kings), when the gifts are given to the Ch*ldren.

Even New Year's Eve is usually spent with the family.

You'll also find these dates have an impact on airfares to Latin American countries.

A good time to go is from now until right before Christmas as all the girls will be trying to get extra money for Christmas presents and the girls from other countries will be working to get their transportation money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:38 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

SJO is not that dead over those days, Perhaps the gulch girls are out of work. There are plenty of festivities during those days, Zapote which is a fair last till Jan 2nd, plenty of small bar and lots of people during that week, specially at night. DEC 26 the horse parade, Dec 27 the other parade "Carnaval" CR does not celebrate the 3 kings and gifts are given to K*ds on the 25th .

Mente

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:28 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Papa Nut,

Where are the trip reports you mention?

I did a search in the trip report forum, and it only goes back to page 16 (Jan. 15th, 2004). I also searched postings by Admin1. Nada re: New Years.

Gracias,
TXRolex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:54 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Caracas Venezuela, hands down!!!