www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:39 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

gentlemen,i just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself.....just joined as a VIP but i have been browsing the site for a couple of weeks,,,i have spent the last 2 days reading posts,you are providing me with a wonderful education.....planning my first trip this upcoming spring,i have been pursuing our mutual hobby for the last several years in houston but with the recent shakeup in town costa rica seems awfully attractive,and i promise to read the entire site before asking my first question,although honestly with the amount of info im discovering here i dont forsee having a question...gentlemen,thank you all for providing this very valuable resource....and i hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:32 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Dude, Dear John from Houston........real active in aspd.....do I know you?

Yea, Houston now sucks!!!!! But for how long?

Post subject: hey dear john
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:25 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

hey dude,i doubt you know me,i lurked there for several weeks,i used to do all my postings on the erotic review.....coming from jersey,aspd didnt have much presence.......then i introduced myself on aspd as vincent4063,made about 15 posts,and then it all hit the fan so i decided to just sit tight and ride out the storm.....man,houston better lighten up quick or im going to go crazy,i miss the ambassador's ladies but no way do i feel its cool to slide into a spa,no way not right now......im not a family man but with my job,dont need a morals bust hanging over my head...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:04 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I remember you.........I posted a link to a 'jersey girl' in heat, and posted about pm's and newbies. Needless to say, I am a lot freer (sp?) with info. here as compared to Houston.

Welcome to this site. When doods in aspd pm me for Costa Rica info, I steer them here as it is the best site for Costa Rica. If you see my posting in the Locker Room, it is about if Costa Rica is looking better now, since the Houston spa raids.

Post subject: now i remember you
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:35 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

dude,now i remember you......yeah,that was me you posted that bad wave file to...that soooo reminded me of home it was scary.....