www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:36 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Guys,

I will be hending to Costa Rica shortly, i need to know what I can expect to get for the folowing amounts and for how long. Also how much money do you typically bring for 1-2 weeks.

$20.00, $50.00, 100.00

WHAT DO YOU GET, HOW MUCH AND WHERE?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:37 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Ticomendito: Welcome to the boards. You ask some good questions, but as a newbie you probably have not really looked around here much and read the previous posts and trip reports. All of your questions can be easily answered if you just read the current page of trip reports. Most guys post the prices they pay.

Quote:
I will be hending to Costa Rica shortly, i need to know what I can expect to get for the folowing amounts and for how long. Also how much money do you typically bring for 1-2 weeks.

$20.00, $50.00, 100.00

If 20 bucks is all you want to pay, you might be able to get a lap dance at kamur or one of the strip clubs.

For $25 bucks you can get an awesome hour with a hot young latina at Oasis Masaje. This is a tico joint, so the prices are lower, but it is very clean, nice, and the babes are gorgeous...every shape and look. This includes an excellent massage, and sexo completo....everything...BBBJ, and the works.

$50 bucks will get you a great one hour session at Zona Blue with a hot babe that will rock your world and make you cry for mama. These chicas are specially trained by Wanda who is a household name in CR. They will do anything you want...well within reason. massage, sexo...BBBJ...the real deal.

$100 bucks is what the Cien girls will ask for at Del Rey. You should never pay for Cien unless the girl is really hot, and you get her for several hours, not just one. Make sure she knows she has to stay for the full two hours. You can usually negotiate for everything, but you do that downstairs, not after you get her to the room. Make sure she agrees to do the stuff you want. If not, toss her back.

There is SOOOO much more to teach you, but you need to go read up now. Don't go down there without knowledge or you may be disappointed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:44 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

And what will $300 get me????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:10 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Piroca wrote:
And what will $300 get me????????

this will get you the ire of the board members in the quest for fair market rates.....it will get you two hights at the Hotel Presidente, food for both days, and several nice sessions....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:50 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Read and study this site! My first trip down would not have been half the fun if I had not boned up on the information here. (pun intended :) )

Make sure to read this one: https://costaricaticas.com/phpbb2/vi ... php?t=3470

You can't say we did not warn you!