www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:00 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Hi

Been reading the original thread started by Texcdn and would like to comment. I have writen similarly in other threads but did not get much response, which I hope was because I got in at the tail end after most had already been there and done that. I would however like some feedback. You all wrote some pretty good stuff there and hope for some here too.

I got into the P4P scene several years back by going to Thailand. I recognize everything you guys have been writing about CR as being about S.E. Asia. My point is that human nature is pretty much the same worldwide and I don't think any of this is special to CR or the DR girls. I have now reached a point where I am ready to compare my Asian experiences with another region.

I could personally substitute Bangkok, Pataya, Phuket, Chaing Mai, Rio, Phnom Penn, Angeles City, Singapore, Tijuana, and Hong Kong for CR/SJ and as I see it, a majority of the analysis would hold true both for the hobbyer and the hobbyee. Can any of you shed light on this part of the topic?

One thing to keep in mind here is that we are really dealing with a relatively small sample of the population. The generalizations are specific only to the few paritcipants. Given any country as the set, I would surely suspect that less than 10 % of the population is engaged in the direct exchange of emotional and physical support for money. My guess is actually less than 5% and probably more like 1% but the exact number is not crucial because it is without argument the minority (less than half). So then it goes that the majority of any country is 'normal' in their pursuit of life and what it has to offer.

The farther you go outside the 'Gulch' I am sure the opportunities diminish. I know from my own experience that once you leave the 'Land of the Handsome Man' around Bangkok - it is indeed very difficult to casually approach and become involved with anybody. Is it that different here in the US? Compare it to Nevada as a state (CR), Vegas as the city(SJ), the Crazy Horse as the Blue Marlin, and the old and famous Mustang Ranch as the Oasis. The farther away you get from the epicenter the more money and time it takes to acquire that fleeting moment of exquisit pleasure.

I guess what I am getting at here is that IMHO it is all about the money
and/or the power. And I do not think it is only about this little pond in which we are fishing. Most of us all our lives have been sized up by the size of our wallet or our job status when it comes to the thoughts of a LTR. Can it happen otherwise? Sure, and it has. Will it? I doubt it. The odds are low for eternal happiness the wider the age gap, except for Anna Niclole's husband - he found it. What's the number one problem predominant in relationships gone awry, MONEY, or mostly the lack of it. Case in point - The Donald doesn't visit here, neither does Heff. We do because we can get what they get on our budget and with our jobs.

OK - I have gone on long enough about this. Why? Mainly because I read the posts and feel that CR is being pointed out as being so different than the rest of anywhere. I am especially interested in hearing from those who have been elsewhere and can offer some comparisons and experiences from other places. I hope to get some spirited responses.

Respectfully

Zart

Post subject: Not really sure
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:24 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Hey Zart,

I do not know if, in my case, it is about the money or the power thing if I am understanding your point. I think it is about partying like a Kennedy in a very fun environment that is not "Americanized".

I have not been to any of the other places you mentioned in the far east and do not really think I would go there.

Why you may ask from a scientifice behavioral science perspective?

Well the answer is clear and goes against your point, In addition to the fun and fishing in the Gulch, er epicenter, the culture, history, politics, and language of the region are huge turn-ons for this gringo.

But, it is obvious that you have spent some time thinking about the subject matter in a uniquely clinical way. I am reminded of the Frazier TV Show and how the doctor brothers seemed to be constantly on the wrong page.

Not to miss an opportunity, however. I would really like the gig as a research assistant and in an effort to support your theories and hypothisis will perform various experiments in the Gulch, er epicenter, and get back to you in the form of a trip report.

Do you think we could qualify for Federal Grants to fund my experiments in the name of Scientific Advancement and Fulfillment? I will be happy to put together some preliminary financial forecasts for submission.

Peace & cheers!

Post subject: Worthy of Consideration
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:42 pm 

Dr. Zart,

Your position has made me think, admittedly a rare activity for me of late.

Please consider the following link to a submission by PacoLoco.

https://costaricaticas.com/phpbb2/vi ... php?t=3470

While it reads initially as a joke, there is factual wisdom hidden below the surface.

The experience that many have had seems to be a life altering one. So significant and powerful that it changed the course of their lives.

Many equate it to a religous awakening, Zen like, an epiphany, an early parole from the cog in the wheel on the eternal treadmill to oblivion existance we were trained to sustain through the shackling of our puritanical convictions.

Or others, perhaps, just like to jet down on a quick flight, blow off some steam, and whoop it up over a weekend effectively and efficiently in style.

Oh and by the by Sir, I think if you polled the participants on this board for A list celebs, sports greats, and rich & famous, you would be very surprised to hear the list of travelers drawn to the Gulch.

https://costaricaticas.com/phpbb2/vi ... php?t=3470

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:46 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Notice: The following is a joke and is not meant to represent any actual members of CRT, past or present.

Maybe it's because you can be yourself and still find female companionship.

I wonder how many guys fall into this category?
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/tnabeer.avi

Last edited by Witling on Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:33 pm 

Triple FFF,

Is that short for FFF FFF FFF ?

May I call you FFF?

Anyways - thanks for your reply - serious and otherwise.
I didn't mean to be so clinical - but glad it made you think.

I see you are at the 'epicenter' during T week.
Maybe we shall meet and converse.

I'm staying at the prez.
First time in CR.
Hope to stop by the dinner to meet everybody.
Will be at BM HR 5pm Monday.

Clinically yours,
Dr. Zart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:35 pm 

Witling,

There is some truth in all humor.

I guess that's why it is funny?

Thanks for the reply.

Zart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:26 pm 

I have not been to most of the places you mentioned. From those that HAVE been to Thailand and Rio I get the notion that CR compares well ...Thailand is cheaper but harder to get to. Rio is simply amazing and bigger than CR ....but again harder to get to.

I have been to TJ and still enjoy a side trip there when I am in California, but I would NEVER go there for 3 to 8 days. The experience there is mechanical and depressing. I have done trips to CR for as long as 8 days and still never wanted to come home.

Costa Rica is relatively easy to get to from any major US hub. It is a fairly modern city by Central American standards....although some say Panama City is more modern. You can find almost anything you want in CR for less than $100 bucks....and as low as $25 if you know where to go. You can get off that plane at 8:30 at night and have your plunger inside the tightest latin pu*sy God has created by 9:30....if that is what you want.

For the cost, ease of travel...and the sheer availablity of hot young latina action with little effort, you can't beat Costa Rica.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:57 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

MONEY......SHMUNNY!!! who cares.

Natural blonde or bleached....who cares.

We who partake in the fun of SJ are really a small group. Maybe in 10 or 20 years you could compare to those places you mention, but not now.

Sometimes,we analyze to much. After one trip to CR, I bet that you will plan to go back as soon as possible.

"Predators gather where prey abounds"

Post subject: Grants
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:58 am 

Dr. Z

Look forward to meeting you at the epicenter and discussing fun and fishing in the Gulch (er.epicenter).

I have had a headache since that thinking thing happened yesterday. What the heck let's go for a grant and continue the research.

Post subject: Observations
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:26 pm 

Hey all,

FFF - See you at the Ep.
Thanks again
Sorry about the headache.

Scuba - I think we are a smaller group than those we provide for.
Really not trying to analyze a lot...
Just trying to get a handle on the uniqueness of CR.
See you at BM HR Mon 22 5 pm.

Astro - Appreciate your insight here, and agree.
Too bad you won't be in for T Day.

Dr. Zart