www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:51 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Hi All,
Good to see some familiar names from the past. I've been buried for the last year and haven't come up for air or ticas.

That is about to change and I am making plans for early November. I've poked around the site a little this morning. Hoping someone could bottom line two things for me: the recent going rate at BM and the best masagge parlor (appears from postings that NF might be closed).

Thanks for any info. Good to be back. Mcgee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:55 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Mcgee:
Welcome back.. we thought you threw a 7 on us................. .. You will get lots of varied feedback on whats the best as each has its own taste.. From what I hear NF is open again so its an option.. of course.. check out Zona Blue and I hear good things about Oasis, but I had a very lackluster performance there couple weeks past..... HEY DOEM All sort it out later...

Welcome back..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:47 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I have a question along these lines, so I thought I would post it on this thread...

from what I understand BM is more of a place for the more hardcore working girls, right? (I have never been to CR)... so where would one go to find some less travelled talent? especially on a saturday or sunday?

Thanks in advance,
Moe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:37 pm 

Location: Somewhere near the "Frozen Tundra of LAMBERT FIELD (John Fing Kerry)"
Hey Moe...It ain't necessarily so. Blue Marlin and Key Largo are both inhabitated by pros, semi pros and rank ametuers. Just last week at about 1pm I walked into the BM bar and found one gringo and 2 girls. The 2 were sitting by the windows chatting. The bar manager walked up to the 2 girls and said something to them. One, a hot little spinner, got up and stalked out the door. I observed that she was really hot and decided to chase her down the sidewalk. I caught up with her 3 blocks to the east. She was beautiful, spoke better english than I and was very pleasant. She told me that the manager had told her to buy a drink or leave. After a bit more conversation, I asked her if she would like to come hang at my apartment for awhile. She said sure. I then proceeded to the business part of quanto dinaro and quanto tiempo. Her response was..... give me what you like when we're done and I will stay as long as you like. At this point, I have died and gone to heaven. We hoped a cab and vamosed mi casa. For the next 4 hours she rocked my world. Kissed, licked, sucked, touched, sang and enjoyed about 6 earth shaking orgasms herself. It turns out that she is a 20 year old college student from a wealthy, prominent San Jose family. She was horny and wanted to get laid..period. I did reward her at a fair but reasonable rate. I have her home and cell number and a promise of any time you want to do this again, just call me. The point is this. You will find all types of girl in every place. Take your time. Interview carefully. Don't want any particular girl too badly. Also, the more Espanol you can speak, the better your experience will be. Also, the further you get from the gulch..the sweeter the girls get. With the language, every restaurant, shop, bus, sidewalk, supermarcado and parque become prime hunting ground. Happy hunting...and no I ain't giving you her number. Pura Vida

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming...." MAN....WHAT A RIDE!!!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:53 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

RealManK,
I don't doubt your story and there are certainly many amateurs mixed in with the hardened pros at the BM, but I find it hard to believe a chica from a "wealthy and prominent family" would chance going into a whorehouse like the BM and risk being seen by someone who would report back to her daddy what she is up to. The place has much too sordid a reputation for a girl from the upper classes to become associated with no matter how horny she was. If she was really that hot she could easily pick up any Gringo she wanted to at any number of other less infamous places. I think she may have been stretching the truth on her background. Imagine that, a chica feeding a gringo a line.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:31 pm 

Location: Somewhere near the "Frozen Tundra of LAMBERT FIELD (John Fing Kerry)"
Hey Pro: She didn't tell me about her background. A local business owner who I know and trust did ..after he saw me with her. Also, remember what I said about perfect english? She is obviously a well educated young woman. She has no Ch*ldren. She said she used to have a Gringo boyfriend. I have only just completed my 4th trip to CR since April of this year..however, these 4 trips have totaled over 50 days. I have been with the pro's, semi pro's and rank ametuers. I enjoy something from each..but prefer a non-pro. I have had just enough experiences with the girls to know that SOME just want to be with you for who or what you are. These type experiences make my heart sing. I will always remember that " there is no romance without finance" but also know that there is also a physical attraction at times that becomes the frosting on the cake.

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming...." MAN....WHAT A RIDE!!!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:03 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Quote:
and no I ain't giving you her number.

hahahahaha
thats hilarious!
thank you for the advice tho.... I have found this forum to be a good place to read about CR in general and how to find good things, and also how to prevent from being taken!

thanks again,
Monik

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:52 am 

RealmanK wrote:
Hey Pro: She didn't tell me about her background. A local business owner who I know and trust did ..after he saw me with her.

I guess its probably true then (didn't mean to suggest that YOU were lying). I STILL say that to find THAT type of amateur in the BM HAS to be EXTREMELY rare. Amateurs yes, girls from wealthy families no. Remember, the upper class community of San Jose is probably a comparatively small group where everyone knows everyone else or at least their family. Its hard to keep a secret in that type of environment and reputations mean everything. Its one thing for a good catholic girl from a good family to screw around if she keeps it well hidden, but walking in and out of the DR/BM and being seen has to be a big no-no. Did this business owner friend of yours indicate his reaction to seeing her there? Raised eyebrows? Surprise? Tongue-wagging? Do you think her daddy knows what his little princess has been doing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:51 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I think the point RealmanK is making is that opportunity exists nearly everywhere in CR. When I was on "sight-seeing" tours, shopping, eating at a restaurant or just walking around San Jose, women were very friendly.
I think if you speak decent Spanish, apply a little charm, a small investment of time could net you a phone number. Who knows where it goes from there.
One girl I spent several nights with was not from a terribly wealthy family but her mother worked for the government and made 3 to 4 times the national average. Not much by our standards but a lot of money in CR. The girl was educated in a private school and spoke very good English.

Also during the week of the Anniversary Party, at least three guys took out girls that had not been seen in the BM before and nearly everyone took out at least one part-timer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:45 pm 

Last Monday at about 2-3am I was with Gloria at the BM bar talking to a girl who was very nervous. She never P4P before.
I looked for some of the guys to tip them about her, but no one was around. G doesn't leave me with any leche for anyone else.

"Predators gather where prey abounds"