www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:17 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Exactly why I insist upon speaking with the girl for at least 10-15 minutes, possibly buying a drink or agua. If she is not willing to talk with me and spend a little time building a little bit of chemistry, NOT worth my time and effort, I have had very few what I would describe as Bad or rushed sessions with this startegy. I have flat out said to a chica on more than one ocassion, If I want a quickie I would not be talking to you, I would be at ZB or NF :lol: :lol:

In other words I completely agree with your opinion, I have discussed this with many mongers/friends and If she is rushing and just a wham bam kind of girl....NEXT :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Out the door, with a small propina or taxi money for her time, although I have only found this necessary twice in 15 trips.

Now I just have to practice my spanish more, :oops: it is getting better, pero necesita muchas practicas. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:48 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Hell yeah....if she rushes or does not honor something I tell her to GET THE PHUCK OUT......no reason to pay someone if they don't keep their end of the bargain. If a toy doesn't work, YOU SEND IT BACK!

Pacifica55 wrote:
Several recent posts have highlighted poor experiences guys have had when they failed to drop it like its hot. Here are some of my experiences. This is aimed mostly at the guys who are into the independent girls but I guess it may also have other applications:

-Picked up a girl in a local bar. I was paying well less than $100 and let my guard down during the interview. She was young and cute so I let her get away with "everything" as explanation for what she was into and didn't spend much time checking her out. In the room, she was a major rush job. Couldn't wait to get naked and everything was "hurry up". Tried twice to get her to relax and enjoy herself. When that didn't happen I invited her to hurry back into her pants and vamos. She got $0. Drop it like its hot...

-Found one in Jaco. Attitude seemed okay but, once again, rush job in the room. Same story, $0. Drop it like its hot...

-One from the DR. Got her back to the room and she laid her gorgeous self down and demanded "you eat me now". That might have happened but not if It was a command performance. We had a little further discussion and when she decided to be difficult I invited her to get dressed. She had a hissy fit but I really did like the girl so I caught her angry fists and grinned at her while she railed. I gave her $40 because she had been sweet and she was not a rusher, just wanted to be in charge (homie don't play that). She torn the bills into tiny pieces and threw them on the carpet. I laughed out loud and she tried to be angry while she asked me why I laughed. I told her it was her money and I thought it was funny that she decided to tear it up. She calmed down and I helped her pick up her money and rode the cab back to DR with her. We are still friends and I have sessioned with her several times since then with no prolems at all.

-Another from the DR, a semi-fav whom I had seen several times. She was looking around the room in the DR, I ignored it. She was distracted in the cab, I ignored it. She rushed me in the room and I didn't put my foot down. I ended up paying her $100 and losing what had been a great girl. What should I have done? Drop it like its hot...

My point is that you don't have to spend the agreed amount if you don't get the agreed to service. Put your foot down before you get mad and go get another one. NEXT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:37 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Great advice! I start at 60 for 2 hours and make sure that they understand"no clock watching" and that they get a good tip if it is good! Never never never pay in advance!!! A girl in Jaco insisted on money up front, I just started putting my cloths on until she changed her attituded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:41 am 

Hombres there is a learning curve that we all go through and mistakes are going to be made.Don't be too hard on yourself if you have a few bumps along the way because it's impossible to be an expert on your first trip!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:52 am 

The best rule that works for me, is that as soon as it appears to be headed dwon the wrong path, just end it and send them on their way. Everytime I ignore this feeling it has gone badly. Bad signs to look for:

1) Too drunk or high
2) Pushy on negotiations
3) In a hurry
4) On phone in room
5) Renegotiates in room
6) Requests money up front
7) Refuses services previously agreed upon
8) Obvious mechanical effort

BKTUNA
I am never going home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:13 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Has anyone every had a problem after you ask them to leave ? I would be afraid they might call the police, make up some BS story about how they were robbed, or worst yet plant some drugs in the room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:17 pm 

I have only had to do it three times out of 200 or so. Twice they just took the cab fare offered and left. Once there was screaming and threats and I just insisted and suggested that I would call my condo security.

BKTUNA
I am never going home

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:06 am 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
[quote="Pacifica55"]Several recent posts have highlighted poor experiences guys have had when they failed to drop it like its hot. Here are some of my experiences. This is aimed mostly at the guys who are into the independent girls but I guess it may also have other applications:

-Picked up a girl in a local bar. I was paying well less than $100 and let my guard down during the interview. She was young and cute so I let her get away with "everything" as explanation for what she was into and didn't spend much time checking her out. In the room, she was a major rush job. Couldn't wait to get naked and everything was "hurry up". Tried twice to get her to relax and enjoy herself. When that didn't happen I invited her to hurry back into her pants and vamos. She got $0. Drop it like its hot...

-Found one in Jaco. Attitude seemed okay but, once again, rush job in the room. Same story, $0. Drop it like its hot...

-One from the DR. Got her back to the room and she laid her gorgeous self down and demanded "you eat me now". That might have happened but not if It was a command performance. We had a little further discussion and when she decided to be difficult I invited her to get dressed. She had a hissy fit but I really did like the girl so I caught her angry fists and grinned at her while she railed. I gave her $40 because she had been sweet and she was not a rusher, just wanted to be in charge (homie don't play that). She torn the bills into tiny pieces and threw them on the carpet. I laughed out loud and she tried to be angry while she asked me why I laughed. I told her it was her money and I thought it was funny that she decided to tear it up. She calmed down and I helped her pick up her money and rode the cab back to DR with her. We are still friends and I have sessioned with her several times since then with no prolems at all.

-Another from the DR, a semi-fav whom I had seen several times. She was looking around the room in the DR, I ignored it. She was distracted in the cab, I ignored it. She rushed me in the room and I didn't put my foot down. I ended up paying her $100 and losing what had been a great girl. What should I have done? Drop it like its hot...

My point is that you don't have to spend the agreed amount if you don't get the agreed to service. Put your foot down before you get mad and go get another one. NEXT![/quote

Exacto! Few years ago I contracted for a lingerie model to my nice home here in West Palm Beach. FL and when she arrived (very attractive but not the girl in the back of the strip club mag. I ordered) explained that she rarely has sex when she does this. So I told her ok no problem I pay you $60 for your travel expenses and you can go back. Then almost immediately we negotiated a price ($180 for one complete hour) and it was good but very short and she only would give the one orgasmo so I told her well you will at least stick around for the rest of the hour as contracted and we can "party". When she found out I didn't "party" (coke, hard drugs etc.) started to get whiny so I let her go.

If you have to put up with this shit for a single act imagine what it would be like to be married to one like this or even dating a whore like this.

ALWAYS ALWAYS negotiate up front to some extent even if not perfect.

On the flip side found most "contracts" en Miami-Dade and Broward I got the whole complete hour. West Palm too affluent. Brow. and MDC have a lot more ladies needin the $$ so much better value down there.

ABSOLUTE HATE MONEY GRUBBIN WHORES!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:09 pm 

I agree with how you handled these situations and would have done the same. Except the first DR girl you mentioned. I love a chick that wants her pu*sy eaten enough to lay down and demand it. See, I know that when I'm "yodeling down the valley", it's ME and not her that's really in control. Bro... point this chica out to me! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:15 pm 
I made this exact mistake recently and chronicled my experience in my review of Shadow.

You got it right P55. You got to know when to hold em, and know when to fold em.

Post subject: Don't Pay Upfront!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:31 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Can someone tell me how to say to a girl nicely in Spanish that I don't pay upfront. Google Language tools gave me this
"Sólo después de pagar"
Is this the proper way to phrase it and would you recommend that I tell her this in the HDR or the cab or when we get back to my hotel?

Post subject: Re: Don't Pay Upfront!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:48 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Joed wrote:
Can someone tell me how to say to a girl nicely in Spanish that I don't pay upfront. Google Language tools gave me this
"Sólo después de pagar"
Is this the proper way to phrase it? I'd also like to instill some confidence in her that I I will pay her and that she will not get stiffed (pun intended), so I want to add in a phrase like that too.
Would you recommend that I tell her this in the HDR or the cab or when we get back to my hotel?